Well played

'What's the report?'

'Sir, we can't find him. It's like he took his fiance with him as well.'

'That little shit! No worries, I have to stay clean though. By the way, that thread is out of the way now. So, what else is precious to him?'

'What about that guy who work with him in his office? Kim Seok Jin? '

'No, not that guy. His dangerous because he sneaked Jungkook out of my hand.'

'Then..there's only one option,boss. .'

'What is that!'

'The orphanage. ..where he lived when he escaped from here...'

'Is he close with the orphanage?'

'Oh hell yeah he is! The kids are his weakness.'

'Fine! Then let's get the kids~'

1 week later~~
Jeon's pov:

"Y/N!!! DID YOU ATE THE LAST PIECE OF CARROT!!!" I screamed from the kitchen. I stored that carrot for myself but she ate it.... I was on the verge of crying but then my phone buzzed. I was so distracted that I didn't heard it.

"Y/n!!! Why did you ate my carrot! ! That was the last one!!" I whined in front her but she cooed at my behaviour.

"Not funny! Now what will I do!!" I scoffed and sat down with my arm crossed.

"Aigoo~~~ you look so cute when you act like that!!" She slide to my side and poked my cheeks.

"Don't touch me!! You carrot thief!!" I spat and glared at her but she chuckled.

While bickering like kids, y/n's phone rang. She picked up but suddenly stood up.

"What?" I asked while standing next to her but she didn't say any word.

"Y/n!! What's wrong!!" I shaked her and she ended the call. She looked up at me with horrified face.

"Y/n...what's wrong? What happened. .." I asked while getting scared

"T-The. .or-orphanage ...the k-kids. ..they ....t-took the...kids..." She shuttered and my face went pale.

"What!?!! WHAT!!! NO!!" I screamed and grabbed my hair. It couldn't be true....why them. ...

"Jungkook. ...calm down..Hoseok is doing whatever he can do! Don't worry. .." y/n said and rubbed my back but I didn't care about anything .I rushed out and headed to there where I don't want to go. Y/n was calling me but I didn't turned back. I have to deal this in my way.

Y/n's pov:
Jungkook will do something wrong which he will regret later! I quickly called Jin and let him know. I also called Chim to pick me up from her.