Can you not?

Before this chapter. ...I really wanna say sorry because.....it will be a little ......bit dirty. 😏😏 so don't sue me after reading it. I warned ya.... on to the chapter ~~~

Three weeks later~~
Y/n's pov:
I was really enjoying myself because no Yoongi no stress. Plus those other are busy too. Chim and Tae are busy with their modeling ass and Yen well, she's busy with a new project. I'm here chilling and  eating chips.

"Y/n, why don't you learn how to cook alittle, sweetie?" My mom asked sweetly but I lazily turned to her.

"But..mom~~~ I'm in a drama!!!" I whined but she didn't move.

"Come on, I will teach small stuffs." She said and I got up lazily. Dragging myself to the kitchen.

"Okay, now cut those onions." My mom said while passing me the onions.

"But mom...that makes me cry..." I whined but she glared. I started to cut the onion but the toxic aura was going to my eyes and my eyes started to water up.

"Y/n!" My mom called out and I stared at her.

"Where's your ring?" She asked while holding my hand.

"Maybe ..I kept it in the table..." I said while sniffing. But that moment didn't stayed long when my phone rang.

I ran to it and answered it. It was Jeon.

'Hello, y/n'

"Yes yes..what is it now.."

'Be ready at 5 okay?'

"Why?"

'I will take you to a party.'

"What kind of party?"

'An office party.  I want to introduce you to my workers. They all know about you but never saw you properly. And now as your my fiance then they have to know.'

"Um..okay but wouldn't that be weird.."

'Of course not! '

"Okay..then. see you at 5?"

'Yeah. See you.'

He eneded the call and I turned to mom.

"Mom!! I have to go with Jeon today!!" I yelled and she walked in.

"Why don't you call him by his name? You two are engaged for God sake." She said while standing there.

"I won't call him by his name yet.." I said with sly smirk.

I went upstairs for getting ready.
It's already 4:12. I took some good clothes but those won't go any good for a office party. So, searched deep and found a box.

"It's time to wear something fancy.."I said to myself and opened the box. It revealed a black and violet mix dress which Jeon gifted me when he first started to send gifts.

After quickly debating my mind, I wore that and it fits. I looked my self in the mirror and it looked nice.

I applied a little bit of makeup since I don't know how to do it..so it's a simple look maybe. After doing that I heard a horn and quickly ran down. I bid my farewell and told mom to be careful.

I walked to him and he was outside of car looking all handsome and a part of sexy....

"Ah..you wore this today?" He asked while eying me to top to bottom.

"Yeah...by the way is that a new suit..." I asked him and he nod while walking close to me. But I walked to the car and sat down on the passenger seat.

"What..let's go?" I said and he leaned to the passenger seat's window.

"Can't you see your causing a huge problem by wearing that dress today?" He asked while biting his lower lip.

"I don't see a problem with that.." I looked at myself and he let out a sigh.

"God..just don't do anything which might cause more problem,hm~?" He said while turning away.

"Okay....." I said and had an weird thought about ..why his being like that and what kind of 'problem' his talking about...

He sat down and drove off. It took 45 minutes to reach there.
And it a huge ass resort . I had difficulty with my dress and he helped me get out from the car.

"Well, well isn't that Jeon! " a voice made us look behind and a middle aged man walked towards us.

"Ah.. Mr.Lee. It's nice to see you here." He said while handshaking with that man. I cleared my throat and he looked at me. He quickly linked our arms together and pulled me next to him.

"Mr.Lee, this is Min Y/n. My fiance." He introduced and I bowed. That man gave a smirk at me.

"Isn't that a nice piece, Jeon." That guy said and Jeon grip went tight.

"Anyway,  we will be leaving.."He said and quickly left that place. He was sweating and his face showed that he was pissed.

"Mr.Jeon! Hey!" Another guy came with a champagne in his hand.

"Mr.Ho..." Jeon said while stopping at his track.

"Is that our beautiful lady? Your fiance? " that guy's said while leaning towards me. I only backed off.

"Yes.. I suppose. She is." Jeon said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well, you two a nice couple. " That guy said and left us.

The party was going on but Jeon have to leave me alone to talk with some other business guys. I sat at the corner of the room and fidgeting my fingers when a shadow appeared in front of me. I looked up and it was that 'Mr.Ho' guy.

"Why the long face,beautiful? " He asked while smirking . I tried to ignore him and do my stuff but he kept bugging me and I don't like..that... I tried to call Jeon but he was far away. But then I felt someone touched my thigh and I turned to see that guy is touching me.... I was really getting pissed off now.

Jeon's pov:
As I was talking with the others, I kept an eye on y/n. Everything was okay until Mr.Ho jerk ass showed up in front of her. I tried to go to her but the others kept me in.

The next thing made me pissed and I rushed to y/n. I harshly pulled his hand away from her thighs and looked deathly at him.
He tried to explain but I was pissed off very much. .

"Jeon,let him go. Come on." Y/n
called and pulled me with her.

"Your okay?" I asked her and she nod slowly. Then I took her Jin-hyung was. Those side of the resort was filled with people. There was no seat to sit down. Only one was available there, I pulled her there and let her sit there.

"Why aren't you sitting down..you have being standing the whole time..." She asked while tugging on to my sleeves.

"It's okay..I'm fine." I muttered. But she's a stubborn one, she got up and pushed me to sit down.

"Now..where you will sit?!" I asked her in annoyance.

"I'm fine standing.." She said and looking around. Then a idea hit me. I pulled her and let her sit down on my lap. She protest alittle but then she stopped moving and sat down comfortably.

But there was problem...

A huge ...problem.......

The problem...... is......

'I got a boner now......'

                   ______________
Well, next chapter will be *cough* *cough* you know...so be prepared and have your holy water with you.