Settled Down

4 years later~~~

Jungkook's pov:

A bright shinny morning, birds were chipping and the sun ray was droping on the balcony. It's was a perfect Sunday,  to relax with my family. But it didn't stayed like this for long.

Me and y/n was sleeping peacefully because only today we can spend time and rest up a bit. But it doesn't happen anytime.

We felt a small weight on our body as it was climbing on to the bed sheets. I slightly opened my eyes to see what it was or who it's was...Until my baby's face popped up.

"Papa..." I leaned on my arms and looked at him.

"Yes, baby." He looked around before asking again.

"Why thwe sun..look sow shiny..?" He pouts while asking that. I smiled at his question. His one of those kids who gets curious too much.

I lightly pinched his cheeks and he giggles.

"Well it's just the sun is the main source of light. That's why it's shines brightly." I answered his question and he smiled.

"Okay! Papa!! Why samchon Hobi is..shiny...?" He ask again and I started to chuckle.

"Aigoo! You are one curious little guy huh!! Why don't you ask samchon Hobi about it by yourself? Hm~ sounds nice? " I replied and he giggles and I sat up.

"Well, why don't we go and make breakfast for us and eomma?" He nods viciously and jumped off from the bed. I was scared at the moment, but he landed on the cushion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jun-young made some breakfast and watching t.v while waiting for y/n to wake up. Yes, his name is Jeon Jun-young. His 1 years old.

I let Jun-young to watch his cartoons while I went to make some coffee. I heard that the main door opened and a loud greeting was yelling on.

"Hoseok-hyung and Jin-hyung is here.." I muttered myself and leaned on the door frame of the kitchen.

Hoseok-hyung was lively as always while Jin-hyung was busy with his almost 2 years old boy, Ji-woon.

"Samchoniee!!stoawph!!" Jun-young tried to speak while Hoseok-hyung literally was spinning him around in his arms.

"Aishh! Hoseok stop! His gonna vomit!!!" Jin-hyung yelled and Hoseok-hyung stopped before sitting down.

"Damn my head is moving like a merry-go-round. .." Hoseok-hyung says and drops his head on the couch border.

"Where's y/n?" Jin-hyung ask as he releases Ji-woon to walk around.

"She's still in bed. By the way, did ya two had breakfast?" I ask and Hoseok-hyung nods.

"Emma made so many things for breakfast. ..phewwww. .." Jin-hyung exhaled and sat down as well.

I felt a light tug on my pants and saw Ji-woon staring at with his big eyes. His cute because he kinda look like Jin-hyung. I kneeled down and saw he was holding a paper crane in his hand.

"Did you made that?" He nods and pushed that paper crane to me.

"I madew it for you.." He shyly says and I patted his head then I heard a loud bang.

"AYO!! PEOPLE! ! I'M BACK FROM EUROPE!!!" Yen walks in while shouting loudly which made Ji-woon scared.

"How are my babies. ...wait WHERE'S MY BABY JI-WOON!!!" She screams and Ji-woon hides behind me.