Decide

Jeon's pov:
I know I was doing this on purpose but still..it felt nice....she was so small in front of me that nothing else mattered. It was like the Gods are finally answering my questions and needs. She turned at Jimin-hyung,well he was angry at me for being like this but I can't help it... I just want this moment to end. But I have to ..I let go off her and she was relieved and breathed out.

"Why you two here anyway?" Jin-hyung asked being concerned as always.

"I came here to give him this!" Jimin-hyung throws a paper at me which I caught easily. I opened it and looked to it. Jin-hyung peeked alittle to see. But it wasn't worth showing to him. So, I hide in to my pocket and nod to Jimin-hyung. He smiled and bid his farewell. Soon Jin-hyung left and the two of us stood still without breaking the silence.

Well, that was killing me..so I started a conversion.

"So, do you need anything. .?" I asked her but she shooked her head then turned to look at me.

"It's. ..just...I. ." She trailed off.

"I?" I asked while sitting down.

"I...I-I. .I missed you..." She blurred it out and turned away looking down. That was unexpected but still I hoped that she would tell this to me sooner or later but it was way sooner.

"Aw~ really? That's so sweet of you." I cooed and she was red. Then it hit me.

"By the way, are you free this weekend?" I asked and hoping for her to say 'yes'. She took her phone and checked something then shocked her head to 'no first which made a little sad then she pointed me to stop mourning. Then she nod and that means she's free.

"I'm free this weekend. But why?" She asked and I got up. Walked to her and hold her hands in to mine and told her to look at me.

"I will take you to somewhere special where only I go when I feel down or stress. I hope you will love it." She stated at me and I leaned a little closer, it was only a few inches to touch her lips but a knock was heard and I had to pull away. I told them to 'come in' and two of my worker came in.

"Sir, can you please sign this?" They asked and I nod. When I was about to go y/n hold my sleeves and grabbed it tight. I looked at her and her face was showing that she's scared of something. I looked at the direction where she was looking then saw that one of my worker, staring at her. I got mad but I couldn't do anything now. So,I play it cool and wrapped my arm around her and moved her with me. I let her sit in my chair and signed whatever they brought and send them off. Then I noticed y/n wasn't in her normal self, she was scared. So, I kneeled down to her and caressed her face.

"It's okay...I will get them for that. Don't worry. It's nothing. Be normal.." I said in my soft tone but inside of me I really want to rip their head off because they have made my precious sad.

After getting her okay, she took her leave. When she left the building, I quickly called Jin-hyung and told  him to bring those two worker.

Jin-hyung came with them but I excused Jin-hyung because he will yell at me for this. I walked up to them,they were already knew what was going to happened with them. They was sweating and gulping. I got behind them and hissed.

"Who do you guys think you are anyway...huh. Just a mere worker working under my name..." I said and pulled their chairs to face me.

"And you gonna check out my property without my permission. .well that's not happening in my watch." I said and walked to my desk. I throw the sheets at them and yelled.

"YOUR FIRED!!"

They begged me and cried but I didn't listened. It was getting to my nerves so I turned to them. They froze at their spot because of my gaze.

"Or there's another way..." I trailed off. They had a hope shinning in them. I walked to them and whispered.

"Accept it or die?"

They gulped and quickly left my office. I sat on my chair and message my temples.

'I have to know how's y/n is now...'

I thought and quickly took my coat and took off. I drove to y/n's house and got out. I knocked the door and to my surprise her brother opened the door.  He yawned, I gave him a smile  then he let me in.

"Sorry, my mom and dad aren't home. So if your looking for fish. .she's upstairs. ..she looked upset." Her brother informed and I bowed to before going upstairs.

I was standing outside of y/n's ,too afraid to knock. But knock anyways, but she didn't opened it. I touched the door handle and it was unlocked. I got in and saw her cuddled up in a blanket staring at her laptop.

I went closer and poked her. But her next move surprised me. She looked at me and hugged me quickly. I a as startled but returned the hug. I caressed her hair and place a kiss on to her head. She snuggled closer to my abs. We stayed like that for a while, then she let me go and I sat beside her. I hold her face and looked at her.

"Still upset?" I asked and she nod with a pout.

"No worries..guess what..I fired them." She looked at me like I killed her cat.

"What really?!" She asked and I nod. She muttered something which I didn't heard. In order to brighten her day, I brought something.

"Guess what I brought for you,Princess?" I said and she quickly snapped to me. I brought her favourite flavour ice cream.  She chriped like a little kid and hugged me again.  I also hugged her back.

'Your smile gives me energy and it keeps me going everyday...don't lose it ...'

                 _________________

Another  meme 😂😂😂😂

Totally 😢😢😢 why big hit whyy!!