Payback

Y/n's pov:
I really want to kill Yoongi now. Who told him to take the car today where I told him about not to take it....

"Aishh....now what I'm going to ..." I cursed him. I called him for a thousand time.

He picked up and I started scolding him.

"Where the fuck are you!! I'm waiting here for like years!! I have a place to go!!! Why did you took the car!! The hell Yoongi!! Forget it!! I'm leaving!" Before he could reply I cut the call and started to walk.

I prayed that I will find a cab. Fortunately, I got one and hurried up to Jeon's house. I know I was late..because it's 11:30 pm.

'He might be mad me....I'm sorry..'

I reached his house and saw Jin was checking his phone outside his car. After quickly paying the cab driver, I walked to him and he looked up.

"Oh..y/n. Your here? Now?" He asked in a weird way.

"Yeah...I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it on time. ..but is he home?"I asked him and he nod.

"You better have to make it up for him or his gonna be moody all month." Jin informed and I quickly nod before wishing him 'good night'.

I walked through the living which looked trashed. But I didn't mind that because it doesn't look like  my bedroom atleast.

After passing by the huge amount of gifts which were lying around his staircase, I reached the second floor. I knocked his door infact his asleep from all of this. But he didn't respond ...so I thought maybe his mad or fast asleep. My mind started to debate with my heart.

In the end, I opened the door. I hoped that he might be sleeping but to my surprise. ..he wasn't in his bed. I sighed in relief but..then a wave of confusion hit me.

'Then where is he?'

I walked in side and tried to whisper his name. But the cold wind hit my face. The balcony doors were opened. I thought maybe his in the balcony and I was right he was.

Well, he looked pretty much sad. He was leaning on the bars of the balcony and the winds is slightly moving his hair from his face which is exposing his forehead. He had nicely styled himself.

Slowly walking close to him and tried not to make any noise, but he snapped his head towards me. He focused his eyes on me as I was being a creep.

"Hah. ..hey?" I said which was more like a question while waving at him. He huffled and walked to me.

"Why your here now? I thought you are busy with work." He said slightly streny.

"U-uh..yeah..well to be honest..Yoongi took the car and I told him that I have to come here today but he didn't hear me and he had a emergency. .so I let him but told him to bring it back by 9 pm but he didn't came by 10 so I still..waited and waited but h-" He stopped me by showing his hand.

"Okay..okay. I get it. Breath." He said while fixing his gloomy face to normal.

I forgot that he have a two side. One is angelic side and other is demonic side which is kind of scary.

"So, as you are here now..you might as make it up to me.." He said in a seductive way. There he goes again..it didn't take 0.25 second to change his side.

"U-uh..yeah!! I have come prepared!!" I yelled out and he made a surprised face.

"Okay..?" He said .

"I need you to close your eyes!!" I said while holding his gift behind my back.

"Why...so?"

"Aishhh!! Just do it!!!" I whined which made him to chuckled.

"Okay..okay they are closed.." He said when he closed his eyes. I slowly walked to him and took his hand. Quickly setting the gift in his hand, I backed away.

"Now open them." I said and he looked down. He examined the gift box before looking at me.

"You shouldn't have done this.." He said sweetly and had a small smile while unwrapping the ribbon. He pulled out the bracelet which was lying on the box. He looked it and turned to me.

"Can ya help me to put it on my hand. ." He request and I quickly helped him. After he finished wearing the bracelet, he took my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Thank you for this...but I'm still mad at you. ." He said and I had no idea how to stop him being mad at me. Well, cuz we have being dating for 6 months now.

"Uh..what else I can give you if you tell me..then I can fetch that..an-"He put his index finger on to my lips.

"Enough. I don't need visual stuffs. So, pleasure me~" He said while looking at me intensely. ...

"P-pleasure..." I said and he went to my ear and replied a 'yes'. I gulped because it's really fast and it's new to me. I have never experienced it until he showed up.

So, I started to remember what he did when he first kissed me. So, I started to do the exact thing what he did. Well, in a dramatically style of course.

I grabbed his collar and brought him closer to me. He grabbed my waist tightly. I tried to look at him but I was scared because his gaze was on me and it was sharp. But after gathering my courage up, I slowly went to press my lips on his. I thought it must be a peck but he wasn't leaving me.

He titled my head to get a better access to me and started to deep the kiss. It was a good well amazing feeling for me. Because it was new and overall I feel kind of confident about what will happen next. But I was shocked because he was serious. He picked me up and break the kiss. He stared at me and I gulped because his gaze was full of lust.

"Don't you think one kiss will do it, baby." He said and throws me on to the bed.

"J-Jeon. .not..g-good.." I tried to say but he hovers over and stared intensely.

" Well,  you brought it on you..so no turning back." He said and started to unbutton my shirt. For a moment it was completely shocked and I didn't bothered to stop him. He stared at my top less body. He licked his lower lip and leaned on . I flinched because he looked scary...so I
closed my eyes.

'Y/n, You did this and now suffer ...'

                 _________________
I guess I have to make a part two of this one...cuz this chapter isn't holding much ...so there will be part 2. Anyways, here's your meme..

 Anyways, here's your meme