The wedding

1 week later ~~~
Third pov :

"Aisshhh!! Where's Jimin!!!" Jin yells when he realised that it's almost time for the event.

"Hyung! Here! Take the rings!!" Taehyung walks with the rings as he fixes his tie and hair.

"Can I sleep?" Yoongi ask but Jin glared at him.

"If you say that for another time!! I'm going to cut you in to bite pieces and feed to stray dogs for dinner." He spats as he heads up to check on Jungkook.

"What I've done now? " Yoongi ask innocently and stare at Hoseok who shrugges his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook! You done??!!" Jin yells before he opens the door. He smiles at Jungkook who standing in front of the mirror checking his featuring for the last time. 

Jimin was there, standing there as Jin enters.

"Ah! Hyung! Look at him. Isn't he looking handsome?" Jimin ask as he walks and stand beside Jin.

"You did a great job,Jimin." Jin says and Jimin exhaled in relief.

"Now! Let's go! We'll be late!!" Jimin hurried Jin and pushes him out.

Jungkook chuckles at his hyung as he steps out from his room.

"Ahhh!! Yah!!" Jin yells as he was being pushed by Jimin.

"Jim- Whoaaaa!  Jungkook! Your looking great!!" Taehyung says as he stands infront of Jungkook as he admire Jungkook.

"Great,  can we go.....your beloved already called....Aish she's annoying..." Yoongi says as he held his phone.

"Who are you talking about,hyung?" Hoseok ask and he scoffs.

"Your sister. She's literally dying to get Jimin in her hands now." Yoongi says and Jimin turns his head toward him while staring at him with big eyes.

"HYUNG! don't say those like that!!" He yells but Yoongi walks off.

"Shall we go now?" Jungkook ask and everyone nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov :

"THAT YOONGI SHIT!!!!!!" Yen yells out as she held her phone and glaring at the phone.

" What's wrong,Yen? " Mom ask while fixing my dress.

"Your son!! Literally hung up on my call!!" Yen screams as she huffles and puffes her face.

"Yen, relax. They will be here soon." I replied but she pouts.

"But...I can't wait to see Jiminie...you know he looks absolutely bomb in suits!!" She started her fangirling.

"Yes,yes. I know. You literally say that to me for a thousand times. And I know that because his my BFF and your soon to be fiancé. ..so can you sit down and don't ruin your dress." I said and she sat down quickly.

"I swear if you weren't my BFF. ...I wouldn't have thrown you out of the window. But you are right in a way. Aww~~~ I'm literally ready to get married with him~~ even though I hate waiting~~" She says as she smiles like an idiot.

"Yeah yeah....oh!" I flinched when my phone buzzed. I took my phone and I saw Jungkook sent me a pic of the guys. They really looking so handsome.

 They really looking so handsome