Precious

Taehyung's pov:
I had my doubts on this guy but after talking to him....he looks kinda okay..and nice. His that bad as I thought.  But still I have to keep an eye for y/n, because I don't wanna see her sad. I want to see her face and smile everytime I see her.

'Jeon, you have my expectations...'

They left me when the visiting hour was over. I stared at the ceiling and thinking about what do to ....

Jeon's pov:
We was heading home but it was getting late. The traffic light hits red and I stopped on the light. I glanced at y/n, and I want to capture that moment. I quickly took my phone out and clicked a picture. She was sleeping on her seat, mouth agap.

'Such a kid..'

Her hair was landing on to her mouth and she was getting annoyed by that. So, I removed her hair from her forehead and hold her face.

'Why your so ..precious. .'

But my thoughts were cut off when the cars stared to honk behind my car. I quickly started my engine and drove. I glanced at her, in fact the noise woke her up. But Noway,  she was a deep sleeper. I chuckled and drive quickly.

In 10 minutes, I reached her house. But there was a problem...how can I get her inside....... I can't wake her up........

I thought for a while then a idea hit me. I got out and opened her door.

I quickly placed my hands under her and picked her up in bridal style. It was a difficult thing to do, but I have to do it or else I can't let her sleep here. I walked to her door and rang the bell.

Her mother opened the door and gasped.

"Omo!! What happened to her!!" She shouted and her brother, dad came to the door.

"She's fine, Mrs.Min. It's just she's. .asleep." I tried to explain and she quickly let me in. I went to her room and slowly placed her on her bed and tugged her in.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and was about to go out. Her mother stopped me at the door.

"It's late,Jungkook-ah. It's not good to drive at this hour. Why don't you stay here tonight,hm~? She asked sweetly. Well, it was late and there was danger outside at this hour..but it was weird to stay..

"No, it's okay .I will be fine." I said but she didn't let me go. She dragged me to the guest room .

"You have to listen to me, your being a bad boy." She said and smiled.

'Gosh..I miss my mom too..'

I smiled and nod.

"Anyway, if you like to take a bath now. There's the bathroom and you can find a bath robe in there. So you don't have to panick. And if you need anything, just call."She said and leave me in there.

I looked around and laid on the bed. I never have thought of my parents after they died...but somehow...today.. I really missing them. A tear escaped my eyes ...

"Hey, Mom... I really miss you...I really want you to see me now...I really want to see you...I miss your smile... why I'm feeling this after so many ..years passed...." I tried to keep my sobs to myself but I couldn't handle myself.

After being like that, I wiped my eyes and got up. It's already 1am in the morning. I decided to take a bath. I went in to the bathroom and striped down. Before going to the shower I saw myself in to the mirror, my eyes was swollen and puffy..

'Look at you ....crying a baby...worthless...'

My uncle's words rang in my mind. He always abused me for giving up on life. Saying that I won't survive a day with out them... but look at me now..I'm successful that's okay..but don't have a family to turn.

"That what you meant by worthless..." I said and smiled sadly. I traced my face where my scar was. It was from getting hit by glass table which my uncle did on purpose. He broke the table and threw me there and I cut my cheek.

I shaked those thoughts and got in to the shower. I have to calm myself. The past won't hurt me anymore because I changed.. I'm the same afraid, scared kid who always gets bullied. I'm a strong person and I have an priority in life...and that is Y/n.

'I will ask her...this weekend and I want her...more than before..'

Y/n's pov:
I shifted and stretched my arms. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room.

'How...? I got here?'

Then mom walked in, she quickly rushed to me and told me to get up quickly.

"Yah!! Hurry up and come down to help me out!" She said and fixed my bed.

"Ask..Yoongi he will help. .. I need more sleep..." Just before I was going to lay down on my pillow, she snatched it and glared at me.

"Aishh...give it back,Mom!!!" I whined but she didn't gave me back my pillow.

"No, you have to help me make breakfast for everyone and especially Jungkook."When my mentioned his name my eyes widen.

"Jeon?wait are you telling me....his at my home!!!" I shouted and she looked at me weirdly.

"I told him to stay last night. Yeah, his in this house. In the guest room." She replied and left.

I couldn't believe my own ears what I just heard. I quickly fixed my hair and clothes before rushing downstairs. I ran to the guest room,was about to open the door ..the door go opened and revealed a very puffy face Jeon. It looked like he woke up and didn't bother to wash his face and got up.

"Oh..good morning..y/n" He greeted me and stretched out.

"Good morning. ..I hope you had a nice sleep...even though the guest room is uncomfortable. ." I said with a wide smile. He chuckled and excused himself to get wash up. I entered the room and it was filled with his scent. I sniffed and dropped on the bed. I stared to sniff the bed like doggo.

'Ahh~~ he smells so nice ~~~~'

I literally rolled on the bed but then his phone rang. I took it and stared at it. It was a number. ..with no name. ..so I didn't bothered to answer it and keep it there. He came out, looking all hot!!

'How can a simple white t-shirt can kill people!! Because I'm dead

'How can a simple white t-shirt can kill people!! Because I'm dead...'

I blushed and he smirked.

'Wait!! WAIT!! DID HE JUST SMIRKED!!! AT ME!! OH HOLY JISSO!!!'

                  _________________

It's me again~~~ daily meme!! Coming right up!!