Unexpected

Y/n's pov:
Next day starter with some difficulty. ..I didn't find where he kept extra toothbrush and toilet papers. In this kind of situation I always call Yoongi to bring me those stuffs.

"Aish...Yoongi-ah. .." I whined while searching.

At last I found some toilet papers but still no toothbrush. ..I groaned and kicked the cabinet. The cabinet door opened and revealed the toothbrush. I felt blood rush to my cheeks because if anyone would have seen this they might call me a crazy person.

After doing the morning routine, I headed back to the kitchen for breakfast but then I remembered that...I ate almost everything last night. So I have to make breakfast...

"Aish..I should've seen or at least learn something from mom about cooking but no! My lazy ass didn't want to...Argg. .." I cursed myself for being like this.

Walking to the fridge and opening it was very stressful because I didn't know what to do or cook. So, I grab some bread and butter for making some toast and made some coffee by the coffee machine.

The breakfast was horrible...I missed mom food and Yoongi's yelling in the morning. After that I went to the living room for doing some work, while doing my work the door bell rang.

'Please don't tell me Jeon have a maid..or I will die ..that will be so uncomfortable for both of us!!'

I slowly made to the door and peeked through the looking hole. I was relieved that it was Namjoon. After quickly greeting him and getting him inside, he handed me a box.

"Huh? What is it?"I asked and he smiled while tilting his glasses.

"Mom, send you some breakfast because she thought you might be hungry by now." He replied and I was glad that she thought of me.

"Wahhh!! Thank you so much for being so thoughtful of your dear cousin!!" I crashed him in a hug but I stuck to his stomach because his tall as heck. I quickly opened the box and ate it with a blessed face.

After eating,I served Namjoon a cup of coffee. He decided to give me some company before going to work.

"So, this will be your life if you come to this Jeon's resident." Namjoon joked but it was true that it will be lonely. .

"Kinda. .but hey, at least I will try to make him happy." I replied with a huge grin on my face.

"Are you sure you can survive in this game!?" He asked with a doubt attached to his voice. Well, I don't know..but I will take the chance.

"Yeah! I think! So believe in me!!"I said while assuring him. While talking with him, the door bell rang. I quickly ran to it and after opening it I couldn't feel my self. Because I was on the ground while two guys fall on me.

"Yahh!!! Why are you two here!!!" I yelled and they got up while grinning widely.

"Not only us is here!!" Both of them said in unison.

"I brought them because they was whining like a kid to see especially Tae." Yen said who came from the behind of those two.

"Huh.....Tae? Why were you like that?" I asked while Chim helped me to stand.

"I was worried and I didn't saw you for a day~~" He said in a cute way.

"Aish..tell her that you almost cried out of happiness when Yen told you about y/n's location now.." Chim said while hiting Tae's head. Well, this guys are always like this.

"Um..I think I'm interrupting but may I know who are they?" A voice caught my attention.

"Ah! Namjoon-ah. You know Tae and Chim,right!!" I chriped like pointing at them. They grinned like a maniac.