Hangout

Third pov:
Y/n and Jungkook have being talking for a week. They have gotten close than before. Jungkook also found out where she works and when she works. He also get to know about her friends as well. She promised him that she will let him meet them properly. He didn't mind and told her to take her time. Jungkook was whipped for her.

Y/n and her bestiee went out for hanging out with each other. Taehyung was busy so he couldn't make it.

"So, how's your Jungkook?" Yen asked y/n but y/n didn't like it.

"Stop calling him as I own him. Btw Where's your one? I haven't seen him for a while." She replied and Yen sighed.

"You know a model's life is very tough...so his busy today...." She replied with a pout. Y/n patted her shoulder and they abruptly stood at the end of the road for crossing. The green light was on,they were talking with each other about anything literally. Then a car stopped in front of them. They stared at the car and gave a look to each other. Then y/n just gasped when she saw who came out from the car.

"Looky looky, who's happy now~" Yen teased y/n but stopped when y/n elbowed her

"Y/n, fancy meeting you here." Jungkook came closer and smiled at them.

"Uh....yeah...don't you have work now?" Y/n asked quietly and he shooked his head. Then Yen poked y/n to let her know that she was still there.

"Uh..um she's my bestiee whom I told you about.. Jung Yen. She also work with and we know each other from high school." Y/n said and Jungkook bowed to her.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook. I hope we will get along." He said and flashed his bunny smile.

"Omo~~~ that smile killed my bestiee here! Anyway, nice to finally meet you!! I was dying because after meeting with you..she won't stop talking about you!" Yen blurred out everything.  Jungkook stared at y/n with amazed eyes.

Y/n's pov:
'God...I really wanna kill her. ...I'm already feeling embarssing in front of him because that day I wore a nice outfit but today... I'm just wearing hoddie and jeans......... God take me away..' I was cut off my thought when Jeon cleared his throat.

"By the way, why you guys here?" He asked and I tried to reply but nope when Yen is with you, you don't have a chance to answer a question.

"Just going to hangout. Wait!  If your not busy, ya can join us too!!" She chirped and I faceplamed myself. Jeon on the other hand, smiled and nod his head.

"Fortunately, I'm free from my work." He beamed and I hung my head low.

Yen pulled me with her and Jeon follows us. He kept staring at me and it was getting weird. ..I slowly tugged on Yen's sleeves and she turned to me.

"Um...where you think your going...we can't go there where we wanted to go ...it was just not a place for..him.." I tried to say as quite I can but he heard it.

"Not a place for me? Hm?" He asked and I flinched by that.

"Aish....don't be so worried ass. I bet he will handle it well. Can't you Jungkook? " Yen asked and Jeon just smirked.

"Bring it on."

We stood out of a arcade store, I was feeling so ashamed of her. She really have to brought him here out of all places. ... I looked at him and he had a poker face on.

"So, are good at playing games Jeon? " Yen asked him in a challenging tone and Jeon just turned to her with a witty smirk.

"Of course. Are you challenging me?" He asked death serious.

"I suppose yes." She said and his smirked got wider. They headed to a racing game machine and sat down on the sits opposite of each other.  They looked like they entered  fighting ring.

"Ready to get your asses beaten up, Jeon! " Yen asked and Jeon chuckled.

"Let's see." He replied and the game stared. Yen was good at racing that's why she choose that over all the games. I stood there staring at their match. Jeon was in a comfort position than I thought. Yen was sweating because of the pressure. I didn't know whom to cheer for, so I stood their turning my head to Yen and Jeon.

After 10 minutes later,  Jeon was in the lead. I looked at Yen and saw that she was having a hard time dealing with him.

"Are you giving up?" Jeon asked with a smirk fronting in his face.

"Noway!!" Yen groaned and stared at the screen intensely. I get that Jeon was winning that but still don't know what will happened in the end.

Well, after fighting for the lead Jeon won the race and Yen groaned because it was her first lose.

"You did great. No worries." I said to Yen and she nod before getting up. Jeon walked to us and smiled.

"That was a good race. I hope next time you can win."

"No worries,I let you win this time haha!" Yen laughed and I kinda chuckled because as far as I know her, she will put a good show next time.

After the intense race between Yen and Jeon. I went to the claw to get me a new plushie. I never had the luck to get any plushies. I tried for a long time but didn't get the one I wanted ,so I gave up and walked to Yen to see how she beat another guys ass with her skills.

After seeing her racing? I was tired and wanted to go home. So I turned around but got startled by a bunny stuffed plushie. I was shocked then Jeon's face popped up from behind of the plushie.

"Here." He offered me the plushie. One part of me was longing for a plushie then the other part just saying no..he earned it.

"No..you got it. You keep it ." I replied and he pout.

"I brought it for you.." He said and my heart melt. I quickly snatched the plushie and hugged it. He smiled at me. But our little time was cut of by a husky voice.

'Yen!'

Yen got up and walked to the guy who called.

'So you showed up huh?'