It calls "Caring"

Jungkook's pov:
After having an awkward dinner with her family , her mom was preparing her dinner on a tray. I went to her and asked her that can I take the dinner to her. She smiled and said okay. That made me feel very much happy. After placing the porridge on to the tray, she handed the tray to me and told me to say her to take the medicines. I nod and head back to her room. I prayed that her room doesn't look a mess like last time.

I entered her room and was relieved that it wasn't messy much. She laying over her stomach and her feet was facing me. She had her headphones on so that no can disturb her. But as a good guy I am, I knocked on her door even though i knew that she would hear me but I did knock. Because she didn't hear me, I went to her bed and placed the tray next to her night stand. She glanced at my hand but then looked at her laptop again but the next second she jumped and sat in front of me.

"U-uh...whaa...W-what. Are y-you..d-doing. .here...Jeon. where's. .mom.?" She said and I shooked my head because I scared the poor girl.

"I'm sorry to scare you. Your mom is downstairs and I insist her to bring food for you. She handed me the tray.."I pointed out for her and she turned to see and looked back at me.

"And I brought the food for you here. Also she told me to tell you to take medicines for your fever." I finished and she nod taking it all in her head.

"Uh..why are you standing ...Ummm. ..sit down here.." She quickly removed the covers and clothes that was on the bed and stood up next to her closet. I thanked her and sat down, I stared at her. She was all red,her face was red. So I quickly got up again and placed her on bed. She was startled by my actions but stayed still. I covered her and touched her forehead. It was burning. So I asked her about the washroom which showed me and I quickly went in even though it was her washroom. I quickly pulled out my handkerchief and soaked it in the water.

I came back and she was a little embarrass because I walked in to her washroom. But I didn't care. I carefully placed the handkerchief on to her forehead and leaned back.

"W-why. .are..you doing this.. for me..?" She said and I smiled at her.

"Because this is called "Caring" and I care for you." I hold her face with my left hand. Her face turned more red by that and I almost cooed at that sight.

Then I took the porridge and started to feed her. She refused at first but then I force her and she gulped down the first spoon.

"Yak. .I hate porridge. ." She said and stuck her tongue out. I laughed because she was acting like a 3 years old kid. I finished feeding her and she was mess. She made mess while eating.

I quickly got up and got some tissues from her dressing table. I came to her and wiped her face with it.

'Such a messy eater..'

"Anyway, thank you for your effort for feeding me..." She said shyly and it made me kinda happy.

"Next time, don't mess up so much.." I said and she grinned while nodding.

"But I wanted...ice cream...." She whined and I couldn't really wanna hear her whine. It made her 10x times more cute than usual.

"I can buy you some..if you like?" I asked her and turned to her . Her face lit up and had sparkles in her eyes.

"After you take your medicines. ." I added and she pout. But accepted it anyway. She took her medicines and I tugged her to bed. I promised her that next day I will bring her ice cream.

'Mind of a 5 year old kid.' I thought and got downstairs. Bid my farewell with her family and left for home.

I arrived home but to my surprise there was a note hanging on to my front door.