Is it true?

1 month later~~~
Jungkook's pov:
I have very busy lately and also had to go oversea for meeting. I haven't got anytime to waste..I gave a little time to y/n but I don't think that is enough. At least she didn't complained about it. I came back from Australia yesterday and took 2 days off from work. I need my mind to be refreshed. So, I went to the orphanage for release my stress.

As soon as I walked in, the kids jumped at me.

"Mrs. Kang!! Jungkook-ssi is here!!!" The kids screamed and I didn't have any choice.

"Oh my! Kids! Get off from him!!" Mrs.Kang came and took them off from me .

"They are getting strong day by day huh Mrs.Kang?" I asked while dusting the dust from my shirt.

"Of course. Because of your support, they are growing much. Anyway, how are you? You haven't came here for a while." Mrs.Kang asked me with worried face. I gave her a smile and pulled a box out off my pocket.

"Here. Take this." I said and she hesitate but I gave her that otherwise.

Mrs.Kang is like a mother to me. She took care of me when noone was there for me. Always stayed there whenever I needs her like a mother. That's why I'm repaying her what she did for me.

"Omo..what a lovely necklace, Jungkook-ah. ." She chriped and pinched my cheeks. Her smile was my everything.

"I brought it for you from Australia. Please, keep it" I insist and she hold my face with her left hand and smiled.

"Your such a good boy. Always thinks of us than your own self."

I smiled and we sat down to talk.

"So, tell me about her whom you are dating ." Mrs.Kang asked and a tint shade of red spread across my face.

"Ah a. ..blushing huh! That mean you already like her. Hm~" She teased me and I whined at her. She stop laughing and asked about her.

I told her everything from the beginning till now. She heard and a smiled was shown in her face.

"That's good to hear, Jungkook-ah. At least you found some one who's worth to be with you. I hope she will be the best one. So, when are you asking her?" She asked, I was shocked that I never thought that she will asked me that.

"Uh..don't know..I just need time..you see her parents already likes me and..I don't know..I don't want it to be quick. .I have to ask her properly.." I said in a low tone and Mrs.Kang patted my shoulder.

"I see, just don't be late. Okay? So do you want tea or...hot chocolate? " She asked while smiling.

"You know what I want. ." I said followed her.

After spending a good amount of time with the kids and Mrs. Kang. I was heading back home but something caught me eye. A pale looking guy was having trouble to get the groceries in to his car and a women was shouting at him. The women looked quite familiar, so I walked to them and to my surprise that women was y/n's mom. She turned to me and smiled.

"Ah..Jungkook-ah. Your here?" She asked and that pale guy looked at me.

"Just had a work nearby. Do you need some help because it looks like you guys need some help." I offered and the pale guy chuckled.

"Come on, dude! I'm dying here! Don't talk and help." He said and I smiled by his attitude because it was similar to y/n.

I helped them and the pale guy put his hand over my shoulder.

"So your Jeon? The guy who's dating my sister? "He asked and I get the idea that he is her brother. I nod and he showed his gummy looking smile.

"I'm Min Yoongi . Y/n's older brother. " He introduced himself and shooked me a little.

"Ah..Jungkook-ah why don't you come to our house and have dinner with us, hm~" y/n's mom asked . I wanted to say no but her brother made me come with them.

"You see, y/n have a fever. That's why I have to buy so much groceries." Her mom explained and I nod.

'She got a fever and she didn't told me about it...'

After a quite 15 minutes of driving, we reached their home. Her mom opened the door for us. When I entered the house a loud scream was heard.

"YAH MIN YOONGI!!! TURTLE HEAD!!! WHERE'S MY SLIPPERS!!!"

That voice was totally recognise able. Because it was y/n's.

Then she came half of the stairs and screamed when she saw me. Then quickly ran off.

"What fish!! Are you ashamed!!" Her brother shouted back .

"Fish?" I muttered and her brother heard that.

"That's a nickname. If you like you can call her that too!"He said and went to the kitchen maybe. I stood there like a dumb person then a voice heard from my behind.

"So, Jeon right?" A middle aged man came.

'Maybe her father...' I thought and he came near and shaked hands with me.

"I'm y/n's dad. You can call me Mr.Min." He said and lead me to the living room. I can hear that y/n is shouting upstairs but ignored it for now.

Her dad asked me so many questions until her mom came and interrupt us.

"Dear, the dinner is ready. Please, Jungkook-ah with you." Her mom said and we got up.

On the dining table there was everyone except y/n. So I asked ..

"Y/n won't join us?" They all looked at me and I gulped.

"Y/n have a fever so it better that she doesn't come downstairs. I will go and gave her, her meal." Her mom spoke and I nodded before starting to eat.

'It is so weird but...it feels like home to me..it's so warm and cozy...like my home..it's warm alright but not....homey. ..' I thought and felt alittle bad.