Payback Pt.2

Jeon's pov:
I stated to lean closer to her and she hold her breath. That was cute but I didn't know why ...I am doing this...still my body is moving on its own.

I hold her face and titled to get a better access to her neck and shoulder. Her collarbone was on display and I didn't wait to cover that with red love bites. She flinched when I started to bite down to her collarbone and heading more down.

Somehow I usually stop when I reach her breast but today I didn't. But she was coving her face with her hands.

'Wait..is she embarrassed ?'

Then a evil idea hit me. I started to get rid of her bra, tugging on it and she was having a huge blood rush to her face. Then I stopped my actions and pulled the covers on her. She removed her hands quickly and stared at me. I sat down on the edge and turned to see her reaction. She was ...annoyed? I let out a chuckle but she threw a pillow at me.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" I covered my ears with my hands because she was loud.

"What?" I asked innocently. She glared at me and threw another pillow.

"Why did ya teased me and....and..." She stopped as her face turned red. She looked away ...and avoid to make a eye contract with me.

"And?" I asked because I knew she wanted it but I stopped in the middle way. I had a sly smirk on my face but she hesitate to say what she wanted to say.

"Nothing huh...anyway, thanks for your time and gift,y/n." I said and about to get off from the bed . She grabbed my sleeves. Turning to her and saw a pair of puppy eyes. I raised one eyebrow, with a questioning look...

"W-where. .are you going.."She asked slowly . I huffled and tried to free myself but no use.

"I asked you a question!!" She yelled then I looked at her again.

"Downstairs and wear your shirt please." I said and turned to go again.

"I'm not done yet!!" I stopped when I heard her statement.

"What?"

"I'm ...I'm not done yet.." She said and fidgeting her fingers. That took my interest and I sat back.

"Okay? What else you have?" I asked while getting in to her focus. But the next moment was unreal...

She wrapped her arms around my neck and get closer. I could smell her perfume which I gave her last time. She leaned closer to my face and stopped at looking at my lips. It was a unreal moment for me because a girl like her wouldn't do this...it was like someone else is possessing her . She looked back to my eyes and her brown eyes were shining because of the slight light of the moon. She closed her eyes and leaned close and our lips met again. It wasn't a rough one which I want very badly. But no, now I really enjoying this..it was like she's honestly wants to do it..without hesitation. It was a smooth, slow, full of love and passion.

She slowly pulled back and opened her eyes. I was staring at her all the time, she had a blush spread on her face. Then she hit me....? On the head...

"Ahh!! Why ya did that for!!" I yelled out in pain and she had smirked on her face.

"That's for making me embarrass!" She says and grabs the covers and laid down. I was in shock because first of all, she hit me because I made her embarrassed? Then she didn't even apologised for that!!

"That's rude.." I said while massaging my head. She mimicked me and snuggled more into the pillows.

I had no choice but to give up because I was tired as hell. I laid beside her and drifted to sleep.

Y/n's pov:
In the morning, I woke up first and saw Jeon was still sleeping . Then I realised that I was still top less and didn't wore my shirt last night. So I quickly wore my shirt because in case he becomes weird again.
Then, I looked at his face. His mouth was agape and showing his bunny teeth. But last night moment hit me and my face turned red. So, because of remebering that embarrassing moment I accidentally pushes him and he fell down from the bed.

"Omo!! Are you okay!! I'm so sorry!! I didn't do it on purpose!! I swear!!" I was shocked that he didn't replied but groaned. He popped up his head and glared at me with his sleepy eyes.

"That's an awkward. .way to wake up people...especially me...if you do that in future. . I  might tie you up to the bed..." He said in his sleepy voice. He looked like a kid who's angry at his mom for waking him up for school.

"I'm sorry...?" I said again but he dozed off. I sighed because if he really gets up then I might be a dead body by now. Slowly getting up and making my way to the bathroom. I closed the door and felt on my knees.

'Why he have to be like that...sometimes he acts like he doesn't know anything and the next time he acts like. ...his the boss here...'

After doing my business, I got out and found that his still sleeping on the floor!!

"Aishh!! This..double face creep.." I said before went closer to him and poked his face. But he didn't budge....I shaked him and he still didn't move.

"What a deep sleeper. ...if a plane crashes beside him ..he wouldn't know what happened...." After thinking what to do with him. I had a marvellous idea. I rolled up his sleeves and his bicep was showing .... I gulped down my saliva and stared at them because they looked so cool. Because I only have seen Chim have some but not like him. Then I leaned on one of his bicep and gave a bite. He quickly flinched and moved further away than me.

"Ahh!! Aishh!! Seriously!! What are you!!! Aish...why are you biting me!!!!" He said while rubbing his bicep. I shrugged my shoulder.

"Well, that worked !!to wake you up and all." I replied with a  huge grin.

"Aish..I swear I will!!" He said. But I glared at him.

"You will what?"

"I....um...".

"Hmm?"

He stopped and think about for a minute before replying with a smirk.

"I will do something which I won't regret but you will regret biting me...if you do it next time..Mark my words, I will do that." He said with a devious smirk.

'Well done y/n...well fucking done...'

         ________________________
Well I did it. Made a part.2 and the new chap will be weird. So don't worry....😊

Well those shits are crazy who said Chim doesn't have his abs 😑😑😑😑