Let's meet

Y/n's pov:
Yen, Chim, Taehyung and me were going to hangout because it's being a month we four haven't hangout together. The guys were much excited than us.

"Hey, isn't Chim is being much excited than he looks?" I asked Yen and she glared me.

"He always being like this..it's just you haven't saw him lately." She replied with a bitch face. I booed at her for being like this.

"Anyway, guys Chim is going to treat us! !" Taehyung announced happily. Taehyung arm is okay now, so that's why we decided to hangout. There was one rule that I can't talk or mention Jeon today. I accepted their challenge. It will easy....won't it?

After searching for a decent place to sit down and talk, we found a small place near the lake and there was a café nearby fortunately. We were enjoying and talking about old times stuffs and they started to throw some lame questions at me which made me kinda mad.

When I looked around for a new topic to talk, a familiar figure caught my eyes. Focusing on the figure too much that how many time they called me I don't know. Lastly, Yen shaked me and bring me back to reality.

"Girl,what's wrong? Where are you staring?" She asked worriedly and I stared at her for a while. The got up and ran. They was a little confused but I had to do that.

I ran to the café and looked around for that person. Finally,  found that person and tried to walk to that person. But then I noticed that person was with some one. ..someone who is kinda old. I sat near by them and tried to focus on their conversation.

'I told you to never try to contact me or do anything which might make me to take a major step.'

'Well, you brought it up to your self and now I want what I deserve!'

'How can you be this low! If my parents were alive and sees your this act they might die again! Because of your selfish acts!'

'I don't care about your parents! Or you! Your the main obstacle here!  I don't care about it ...even if you are my own blood!"

"Don't be such an idiot! You never thought us or me as your own! Always seen us as money,money and money!'

'Shut up ,Jungkook! I had enough with your nonsense and if you don't do anything I might do something to your special someone.'

'DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON HER AND LET HER STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT!'

I flinched by his voice..because it was scary and wait...who was he talking with ... I got curious and looked up and that man stood up and headed towards me. I quickly opened the menu and hide myself. When he left, I looked back at Jeon who stood there with any movement.

The other came to the café too and looked around because Jeon made a scene. I went to him and placed my hands on his back. He looked at me like I was a prey and he will attack me any second.

"J-Jeon..what's wrong.." I asked but he didn't looked back and hung his head. I tried to talk to him but he didn't respond to me. That was making sad...I touched his face and shoved my hand away.

He faced me and had a murderous look in his eyes. I gulped because I never seen him like this before.

"J-Jeon. .?" I spoke but he swiped his hair back and let out a groan.

"Why your here?" He asked and that ran down my spine.

"I-I. ." I tried to say but he cut me off.

"I asked a FUCKING QUESTION!  DAMN IT!" He shouted at me and I stood there still ..didn't move a muscle. The guys came and grabbed him back because they were furious because noone had done that before.

Yen quickly walked up to me and hold my arm to get me out of there but I didn't move.

"What's wrong with you! Let's go! It's a dangerous place to be ..now. Y/n?" She stopped struggling and noticed that the tears were dropping down from my face. She informed the guys and they let Jeon go.

"It's okay...let's talk to him later. When cools off." Yen said and dragged me with them. I was a mess while trying to hide my tears which was falling down.

Taehyung's pov:
I will Kill that bastard!  Noone ever shouted at he like that and now look what have he done. I was on my edge to breaking my nerves. Chim was holding me back, in case I didn't beat him up.

"Tae, let's go. We will deal with him later. His just stressed out." Chim said and dragged me out but before I went out, I yelled out   a warning for that bastard.

"IF YOU EVER SHOW YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF HER! I WILL CUT YOU IN TO PIECES AND FEED IT TO MY DOG!"

I was so angry that I was seeing red.

"Hey hey! Chill dude! Cool down.." Chim said while handing me a soda.

"I can't belive Chim. .none of us ever did it to her and look at him..she gave him the access to this to her...now look at her..she's broke." I said in the most saddest tone ever.

"I know...but Jungkook doesn't knock off like that...it's just maybe something really pissed him off. I don't know...what possessed him.." Chim replied with a doubtful voice.

"Is there someone who's close to him..it's mean someone who knows all of his secrets?" I asked and Chim's face lighten up.

"Jin-hyung! Jin-hyung knows everything about him!" Chim replied and quickly called this "Jin" guy.

"Hello, hyung. We got a serious problem .."

         _____________________
Sorry for the short chap but my exams are killing me plus it's very tiring because of the pressure. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote. And I didn't forget the daily meme too so here 😊

 And I didn't forget the daily meme too so here 😊