Surprising News!

January

Third pov:
Jungkook officially proposed to y/n and she accept it. So, they are officially engaged.

Jungkook comes to y/n's house to spend good time with her parents and y/n also stays at Jungkook's house for sometimes too. It was kind of normal now until a news was coming towards them.

"So, that's how it all done huh?" Y/n's mom asked while chopping some vegetables.

"Yes, I hope you will learn quickly. Mrs.Min." Jungkook said while handing her the cloth to dry her hands.

"Aigoo. .call me mom now. Your a part of the family too." She said while pinching his cheeks.

"Okay,  okay. I will call you mom if those two don't get jealous. " Jungkook said while peeking through the kitchen.

"Aish..these two..are my worst nightmares." Mrs.Min said while placing the pots on the stove.

"Why so?" He asked curiously.

"Look at her! She doesn't do any work in this house!! I wonder what she will do in your house.." Mrs.Min said and started to cook.

"Don't worry, she will learn quickly..and I'm not forcing her either.." Jungkook said as he leaned on the counter.

"Your sure that your not bringing trouble with you?" She asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Of course. I am sure about." Jungkook replied while string at y/n.

Then the front for brust opened,revealed a panting Yoongi-hyung.

"Mom!!" Yoongi called out and Mrs.Min walked out from the kitchen along with Jungkook.

"Yoongi!! What the hell is wrong with you!! Why you are yelling!!!" Y/n spat at him but he didn't glanced at her.

"What's wrong Yoongi-ah?" Mrs.Min asked. Yoongi took a deep breath before saying.

"Mom, I think I'm ready to get marry!!" Yoongi said and y/n fall down from the couch .

Mrs.Min was in shock and Jungkook's  eyes got wide.

"I'm marry her!!" Yoongi said and pulled a girl from his behind.

"Yoongi did ya kidnapped her?!!" Y/n yelled while rushing to Yoongi and the mysterious girl.

"No! You idiot!" Yoongi spat back.

"So, who is that?" Mrs.Min asked.

"She's my assistant. Choi Sunjin. And she revealed that she loves me and I didn't wait for a minute and brought her to let you guy know." Yoongi said and that girl blushed.

"WHAT?!!" Three of them asked in unison.

"You heard me folks!!" Yoongi said and posed like a mafia gang member.

"Your out of your mind..." Jungkook said but Yoongi glared at him.

"Look, Mr.none of your business shit! It my life and I can do anything! So better fuck off before I beat ya ass up!" Yoongi said and Jungkook gulped.