Birthday?

Third pov:
Today is 1st September, which means Jungkook's birthday. Everyone of his friends was preparing something special for him. Even Jin is excited for his party this year.

"Okay? Yeah! That will be perfect! Thank you so much. See you at the evening." That was the last call of Jungkook's that day.

"Can you help me with this..the hyungs are not helping..." Yugyeoum said who is Jungkook's best friend from high school.

"Why? Didn't you call your hyungs?" Jungkook asked while moving a box by one arm.

"Mark hyung said he need time to apply makeup and look fab today. Youngjae hyung just being weird. .." Yugyeoum said while pouting.

"What about Jinyoung hyung and Jackson hyung?" Jungkook asked while decorating the living room.

"Jackson hyung is busy...with I don't know and Jinyoung hyung ....ahh!" Yugyeoum sighed.

"So weird...your hyungs are so weird." Jungkook said and laughed. Then he stopped and think for a second.

"Wait...there's another one right?" Jungkook asked and Yugyeoum nod.

"If your talking about Jaebum hyung ..don't. Because he won't help if I beg to him..." Yugyeoum said and Jungkook laughed . Then door opened and Jin came with two large box's.

"Jungkook-ah! Help! !" Jin shouted and both of them ran to him and helped Jin.

"Who told you to bring this stuffs hyung! !" Jungkook whined while moving it to the kitchen.

"Aigoo....too heavy..." Yugyeoum said and Jin scoffed.

"You have to eat more Yugyeoumie. Mark doesn't feed you much?" Jin asked. Yugyeoum shooked his head.

"Aigoo you poor child...come to my home and let me feed you!" Jin said and quickly hugged Yugyeoum.

Jeon's pov:
Everything was set up now to wait for the evening. I also invited the other guys too. Even y/n, she's a must guest. After a quick check and leaving Yugyeoum to Jin-hyung, I headed to my room. I need a good shower before the party start.

'I hope it will turn out to be perfect..'

I decided to wear this meanwhile...

I went downstairs but didn't hear Yugyeoum or Jin-hyung

'Did Jin-hyung kidnapped Yugyeoum? !!'

"Yugyeoum!!!" I called him and ran. When I opened the kitchen's door, a moan attacked me.

"Wahhhh~~~~~~~~" Yugyeoum moaned as he take a bite to his Kimbap.

"Oh Jungkook-ah, your out from shower.." Jin-hyung asked while drying his hands.

"You guys are here...and I thought..you and Yugyeoum-" My sentence was cut off by Yugyeoum's moan.