September

Today is 29 August. ...

Y/n's pov:
After that so weird plus awkward day, everything went okay. Jeon haven't being weird again, Jin haven't being suspicious and the others are just like that except Chim who's dying because of his tight schedule.

Our boss went to a vacation which means we also got a mini type of vacation until he comes back.

I was bored at home because Yoongi won't stop blabbing about why I have this kind job? Why he have to work hard? This and that.

So, I decided to hangout in Jeon's company building. Because it's kinda quite and nice.

As I was sitting on couch in his room which was empty because he had a meeting. Jin walked in.

"If you need anything you could've just call the maids,right? Why did you called me?" Jin asked while giving me a streny look.

"Ahhhaa~~ I just want someone talk to!!" I whined and he let out a sigh before sitting down.

"Aren't your friends free? Why don't you hangout with them?" He asked while adjusting his tie.

"Well, Tae is busy with his work as a sub-model plus acting. Yen, is kinda went with Chim for his modeling stuffs. Chim, is dying as you also know. .and I don't have any friends..." I finished and made paper hat and placed it on Jin's  head

"That's all your friend list?" He asked while taking that hat off from his head which made me do the pout.

"Yeah! I don't like people who are very fake when it comes to friendships." I replied and continued with the papers to make another hat.

"What about classmates?" He asked while staring at me.

"I had ...but they are not worth talking about so let it slide.." I said and finished with the hat.

"Okay...anyway what's your plan for jungkook's birthday? " He asked while taking a paper from me.

"Huh? His birthday? " I asked and he didn't glance at me.

"Yeah, it's next month. Don't tell me you don't know?" He looked at me in disbelief.

"Uh..of course I know!! It's just I forgot....geezz thanks for reminding me..I might set a reminder on my phone.." I took my phone and started to type.

"Make sure you write it in capital letters so that it can be seen clearly. " He teased me.

"Are you? Did you just teased me?!!" I shouted at him and he place a bird what he made on my head.

"No. Just making sure you see it clearly. " He smiled . I gulped because I have never seen him smile sincerely.

After setting the date up, the door opened and Jeon walked in. Well, he was sweating a little.

"Ah. Finished with the meeting?" Jin asked,while making some more thing with the papers.

"Yeah..but if you helped me it would've gone quickly than expected." Jeon asked while sitting in his chair.

"But your dearest called me here and made me stay here." He replied while standing up. He placed the bird on his desk and went to the door.

"Anyway, now you are here. I can leave now. Have a nice day." Jin said and left me with him. I didn't bothered him and was doing my work until he called my name. I looked up to him and he gestured me to go to him.

It was weird but still I walked to him and he was staring at me with a weird look.

"Are you making me jealous?" He asked out of nowhere. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Huh! Me?!! Making you jealous !! How's that even pos-" He grabbed me and forcefully sat me on to his lap. He put his chin on to my shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well, like making Jin-hyung stay like that even though you can call me instead. .." He said and snuggled closer to my neck.

"H-huh...that's not like that...y-you were busy so..I-I kinda called h-" He cut me off by biting to that point where my shoulder and neck joins.

"Not fair.." He breathed out. I was stuck there because i didnt know what to do with him....his being weird again.

"You know if you do any more this kind of things ...it might bring trouble for you. ." He seductively to my ear. I gulped and he chuckled.

"Anyway, what's your plan on 1st September? " He asked while being all cute again. I sighed because his okay now.

"Um..don't know why you ask?" I teased him because I know he will be a little confused because he knew that, he wanted something special from me. I secretly smirked.

Jeon's pov:
'Is she's being  serious!! She forgot about my birthday!!! Gosh. ..'

"No..just asking" I replied with a pout and she turned around to face me. She hold my face and leaned closer. That was intense....she never did that.

"Well, let's wait for that okay?" She said and smiled. But one part of me telling me to kiss her now but other part telling me no. Before I could do anything, she got up and headed back to the couch.

"Jeon!!" She called out .

"Yes."

"I'm hungry!! Feed me food!!"

"Not until you give me something first. " I demand. Because I know that she is serious in the matter of food. She got up and walked to me again. I knew that she will come but still act that I didn't saw her.

She stood in front of me and called out again.

"Jeon~"

I looked up because it was sweet. She quickly pecked my cheeks and held her hand. I was shocked by her act.

"Now!! Feed me!!!" She whined and I gave up. Well, who can resist that act .

After spending the whole time with her, she went home. I got home and found Jin-hyung again.

"Hyung stop coming to my home like this." I said and he scoffed.

"Anyway, what's your plan for this year birthday of yours?" Jin-hyung asked. It was surprising that hyung never liked whenever I decided to make a event or held a party. But this time he is interested.

"Well, this year won't be a big one hyung. Only family and friends are allowed this one." I said and he nod.

"In your house?"

"Yeah"

He nod and headed out .

"Yah! Hyung, your leaving already?" I asked and he nod.

'His awfully quite plus being weird..today..'

               ___________________

Yo Ho yo ho! ! 😂😂😂