Hyung

3 days later...
Jeon's pov:
It's being 3 days and I still haven't received any news from Jin-hyung. I also tried to go to the hospital but Hoseok-hyung stopped me and avoided my calls. I didn't know where they kept Jin-hyung for his surgery and where they are keeping him...it was so not fair.

I walked to the office and everyone was asking me about Jin-hyung but I tried to ignore their questions.

Once I got in to my room, I sighed out. But a voice filled the room.

"Jungkook-ah, your late." I turned to see Jimin-hyung sitting on my couch.

"Hyung! When did you came?!" I asked and walked to my desk. He placed down the newspaper and slightly smiled at me.

"Uh..not much longer. How are you doing? " He asked and placed his hands under his chin.

"It's okay. .but where was you that day?" I asked out of curious because I didn't saw him there.

"Me? Well,I was outside. I tried to get in but those mafia guys stopped me and pushed me a side. The police was also communicating with Hoseok-hyung from inside but then we heard a gunshot and the mafia guys ran inside. The police was also in position to take action. I ran  back to one of the police car. Then those mafia guys ran out and got away from there. You also came out but didn't see me. I was worried. .about Jin-hyung. So I waited there." Hyung stopped and looked at me.

"You know where is Jin-hyung! Right! You know where he is!!" I asked and went closer to him but he looked away.

"I was sent off with Jin-hyung. .when..when he...got shot..but I don't have the permission to tell you where he is. .." Hyung said and I felt like an outsider.

"Hyung! Jin-hyung is my only family!! I need to see him! I have to be with him!!" I pleaded but he stood up and headed to the door

"I'm sorry. .Jungkook-ah.  But it's not a thing you should be worried about because Jin-hyung won't like it. Please, just stay here and I'll update you about his health." Jimin-hyung said and left.

I stood there and clenched my hands because it was fault. ...I'm the one who should've been in his place then Jin-hyung. I gritted my teeth because I feel guilty now...because of me Jin-hyung is...almost at the mouth of dead.

'Pathetic. ..'

Y/n's pov:
Tae and Yen forced me to go out with them today. I have no interest to go out but they force me too. They were chattering about some topic which was going above my head. I was worried about Jin and Jungkook. Without Jin. ..Jungkook won't be the same anymore

"Y/n!!" Both of the called me which brought me back to reality.

"We are asking you something! Are you okay?" Yen asked and Tae just nod.

"I'm. .okay. But I'm worried .." I replied and they looked down.

"It's okay..everything will be okay." Tae said while rubbing my back.

"Yeah! Jin is stronger and I bet Jungkook is okay as well?" Yen said which made me a little okay. But someone caught my eyes.

"CHIM!" I called out and he looked at me. He was sneaking out to somewhere but his clothes speaks for their selves.

"Ahh!! Jimin!! Come here!" Tae called him while waving his hand. Chim quickly crossed the road and walked to us.

"Yo! Dude! Where were ya!" Tae nudge him but he didn't fight back.

"Uh..somewhere. Why you guys are here?" He asked in a low tone.

"We were going somewhere. Wanna join us?" Yen replied but Chim shooked his head.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I have to go." He said and turned to leave but I grabbed his sleeves.

"Wait....do you know anything about Jin? " I asked him and he hung his head.

"Why are you asking me that?" He asked back and I let his sleeves go.

"Because it looks like you do. Chim,  spill it out." I insist him but he let out a sigh.

"I don't know anything about him. Please, can I go now?" He requested and quickly walked away before I could ask anything.

'He definitely knows something...'

Jimin's Pov:
I'm so tired of this...all of them are asking me about Jin-hyung .
I can't even lie to them because they believe me...but I made a promise.

"Jimin?" I looked up when I heard my name. Hoseok-hyung called me and I walked to him.
"Jin-hyung wants to see you...and please, don't breakdown in front of him." Hoseok-hyung said and patted my shoulder.

I slowly went inside and saw Jin-hyung laying on the bed and the mechanics where everywhere around him. I felt bad for him but kept my courage up.

"Hey, hyung? Feeling good?" I asked while smiling slightly.

"Does..I look like I'm good..." He said and laughed alittle.

"Jimin, I need you to promise me something  ...." Hyung said and I nod.

"You won't tell Jungkook or any of the others about my hideout,okay? Only you know where I'm and Hoseok okay? Please, don't tell Jungkook about this anything. He will be worried and it will bad for him." Hyung explained and I stood there without any word

"And another thing...you won't say anything what will be going on here to anyone,okay!?" He said and I nod.

"I promise,hyung ..."

Because of this promise I'm being suspicious in everyone's eyes. But I have no choice,  I have to keep everyone away from him for a little time.

'I'm sorry everyone...but I have to keep it a secret ....don't hate me..'

             ___________________
It's a super short chapter. ..Sorry for that. Anyway, here's your meme

 Anyway, here's your meme