Chapter 5 - I'll make it clear to you...

-Flashback-

"Mom~can we go play now? I finished my lunch already!"

"Okay but let me take a picture of everyone first!" Mother said. We all sat down on the picnic blanket and peered at the camera.

"Say cheese, children!"

"Cheese!" *Snap*

"Okay! You can go play now!" We started running towards the playground and I began chasing Taehyung until I saw mom and dad looking quite upset about something, however, since I was still small, I didn't pay much attention and resumed chasing.

-End of Flashback-

Jimin stayed quiet for sometime before opening his mouth, "D-don't worry too much about it Jungkook, I'm sure it was just a saesang at school, who stalked us and somehow obtained this picture. We seriously need to be more careful." I decided to not ask anymore questions, "Okay Jiminie~" I said playfully. "Hey! Call me hyung!" We started laughing together while Taehyung watched us, sighing and shaking his head, "*sigh* They're at it again."

...

I sat in the bath with half of my face underwater, deep in thought. My eyes kept darting back and forth from the water to the pendant on the marble countertop, near the basin. '*sigh* It's just a locket. Why am I taking this so seriously?' I throw my head back while my hands stroke through my damp hair as I get frustrated at myself for making such a big deal out of a girl's heart necklace. 'Hmm...A girl who goes to the same school and has a picture of the 7 of us when we were little... ... ... ... Y/N?' I stared at the locket before I chuckled, "Haha, yeah right, like that bastard would have a picture of us, impossible! Haha!" Realising something, my face soon turned serious, 'If this is Y/N's pendant and she thought that we were family, I will make it absolutely clear to her... For after what she has done to us, we can never be family.' I took the necklace to my bedroom and rest it on my bedside table before turning off the lights.

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered open as my body started to wake up. I looked at the time, 5:30am. 'Woah, I woke up pretty early today.' I got out of bed and realised I was still wearing my school uniform. 'Oops, need to take a shower!' I tiptoed through the corridor to the bathroom, with my toiletries and clothes in hand. Though all of my brothers sleep upstairs while my bedroom is downstairs, their ears are still quite sensitive so I try not to make too much noise. As I stood in the shower with lukewarm water raining down my naked skin, I reminisced last night. 'Are you okay?!' Jungkook's words shot through my heart like cupid's arrow, "...if only they would always care about me like that...". His words played repeatedly as a genuine smile formed on my face, "so this is what it feels like to be cared for...".

I opened the bathroom door after putting on the clothes I brought with me. I made a sharp left turn when I exited through the door and bumped into something, "Omph!" Both of my hands were pressed against the hard yet soft surface, 'Is this... a chest?' I nervously raised my head to find Jungkook giving me a blank stare. Immediately, my feet backed away from him and my eyes fell to the ground, "S-sorry, I didn't see you." I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. I was beginning to feel really terrified. "What are you still doing here? Hurry up and go away." He said harshly. "Y-yes! Sorry!" I quickly dashed passed him, until he blurted out, "Remember what you did to us... never in life are we family." I froze at his words and focused on his broad back. "What do you mean?" Silence followed and I didn't want to anger him any further so without understanding what he just stated, I simply replied, "I know..." and hurried to my bedroom.

'Why did he suddenly say that?' I knew I was never going to be accepted by my brothers, however, I didn't know what made Jungkook say that. To actually hear my brother declare that distinctly was excruciatingly agonising. I slowly dressed into my uniform until my eyes recognised the black hoodie in the corner from last night. I gently lifted it up and remembered the locket I placed in my pockets. My hands rummaged through the small pouches, but I didn't feel anything. 'Sh*t! Did I drop it?' I packed my school bag and hoisted it onto my shoulders. The time was 7am so I still had time to search for it. I checked to see if the coast was clear and I ran past the main door as quietly as I can, 'Looks like they're still probably sleeping from fatigue. Jungkook must be in his room too.' I slowly walked around the block since I don't remember where I was strolling last night. After a while, I sat on a low brick wall, 'Damn it, I can't find it!' That's when I remembered Jungkook's random statement, 'Damn it, did he take it?' I guessed it fell from my pocket while I was running and Jungkook took it. '*sigh* Well, I won't be getting it back anytime soon.' Just like that, I arrived at school.

The bell rang and I was heading to my last class of the day until, "*Ding dong* Good afternoon students, would Miss Y/N, from Class XX, come to the principal's office pronto. Thank you." Without questioning myself, I headed straight for the principal's office. Knocking on the door, I heard the principal's deep voice, "Come in!" As I open the door, I noticed all my brothers sitting in front of the principal's desk, "Is there something you need from me, Sir?" I asked, not wanting to stay any longer. "Ah! Y/N! Thank you for coming. Please take a seat! There's something I would like to discuss with you and the boys." I cautiously walked over and gently greeted my brothers, while they gave me small nods, before taking the empty seat next to Taehyung.

"Now, BTS and Y/N, there's a movie about a romantic one-sided love, where a lady wins the hearts of many men in university. Among these men, they fight for her love and only one end up winning." We all listen intently to his announcement.

"Y/N, you were given the opportunity to act in an upcoming movie, do you remember?" The principal asked as he raised his eyebrows while all eyes focused on me.

"Yes, Sir, I do remember." I responded confidently, however, I wasn't prepared for what he was going to say next.

"Well... you'll be acting as the main girl lead in this movie while BTS will act as the men who have fallen for you in the movie! Isn't that exciting?!" The principal exclaimed with enthusiasm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for reading Chapter 5 of 'Forgive me, My Brothers'. Love you guys so much! 

- Euphoria_Within