Chapter 9 - I can't do it

"Cut! Nice one, everybody! Last two boys and we're done for the day!" Y/N went to get changed while Taehyung and Jungkook went to their next scene which was in a dance class. Y/N came back wearing her black yoga tights and a grey tank top with her hair tied up into a high ponytail. 'Well, she is our sister so she must have the looks but... I don't like it... she doesn't deserve it' I thought as I saw Y/N entering the dance studio. The director, along with a dance choreographer, demonstrated the dance she was supposed to perform with Taehyung and Jungkook and she immediately knew it.

"Okay! Positions everyone! And...action!"

Taehyung POV

"Good evening class," our dance teacher opened the scene with a warm greeting, "since today is our first lesson, I would like to see everyone's potentials, however we won't have enough time so I'll randomly put you into groups of 3. Now here we go..." The teacher started calling out names and students began to group up and greet each other, "Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/N! Please raise your hand so that you see each other!" The three of us lifted our arms in the air as we made eye contact. 

We introduced ourselves while the teacher gave us a choreography to follow. As we were skimming through the list of moves, Jungkook and I caught Y/N displaying the 'joker card', causing our bodies to stiffen as we revealed stunned expressions. "Okay everyone! Let's start! Would Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/N like to start first?" 

We were suddenly interrupted as the teacher called us out to the front. The other students swiftly sat down while we got into our opening stances. I guessed the movie was mainly directed towards BTS, therefore, the director chose to give us our choreography to dance to. I smirked, 'There's no way she can dance to this.' (Song/Choreography: Boy in Luv).

...

"That was amazing you three!" The teacher applauded when we finished our dance, "Looks like we already found our aces!" The students cheered as Y/N pulled us into a group hug, "Well done, guys!" Her hair smelled of sweet blossoms while her small arms wrapped around our necks, drawing us into her embrace. 

"And...cut! Good work everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow! Have a great afternoon!" We expressed our goodbyes and the stylists allowed Y/N to keep her outfit since she will need it for tomorrow. Through the entire car ride home, I thought of Y/N's dancing; all her moves were on point and in sync, the power she engaged, the expressions she incorporated... it was flawless. Her aromatic perfume continued to linger around as she sat next to me on the way back.

Hoseok POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. As lead dancer of the group, I couldn't fault Y/N's dancing. Everything was the way it was supposed to be but... how? Why would a weakling, like her, perform like a pro and know our dance so well? The more I thought about it, the more ashamed I felt. 'The b*tch can dance our choreography...*sigh* I'm seriously letting the team down." I remembered observing Y/N in all her scenes and I have to admit...her acting was bewitching. It felt real... as if...she thought of us as... family. 

I caught Taehyung slowly dozing off, as his head tilted up and down, before slowly falling to the side...and landing on Y/N's shoulder. She, who was staring out the window, turned around and gazed at Taehyung's innocent sleeping face. She faintly smiled softly, and I could see the love within her twinkling eyes, 'No...never...never in eternity... will I think of her as my sister...she is a traitor!' I hastily reminded myself as I stared at Y/N, who slowly returned her attention to the window as she gazed at the scenery, with her lips slightly curled upwards.

Y/N POV

As we arrived home, Jin hurriedly parked the car and started bolting towards the main entrance along with the others. "I'm showering first! This slut's stench is all over my entire body. It's gross!" They started fighting for the bathrooms, but when I heard Jin, my heart dropped, though I knew not to expect much because they still hate me. "Whoever gets to them first, will shower first!" They started racing to the bathrooms and Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were the first to occupy them. The others groaned in defeat as they went upstairs to their rooms.

'I'll start my chores then.' I initially decided to cook since everyone was home and probably hungry. When I finished with the kitchen, I vacuumed the living room and started heading to the empty bedrooms, 'I need to be quick before they come out!' Hoseok's room was simple to tidy since he naturally loves cleanliness while Jimin and Taehyung needed more work. As I opened Jungkook's bedroom, I saw piles of music sheets and clothes on the floor while the bedsheets were falling off the wrinkly bed. I began organising the papers carefully to not mess anything up and properly made the bed, until I became aware of the lustrous object on his bedside table.

'...My locket...' I gently picked it up, inspecting the detailed imprint and fine edges of the golden heart. My nails cracked open the gold shell, revealing the image of 7 little boys posing on a picnic blanket. The cute grinning faces caused myself to smile as well until... "So it was your necklace." When I heard the voice, I violently placed the locket back down, shutting it in a flash. "No, I was just cleaning it..." I responded, turning my body around spontaneously. Jungkook had his arms folded across his bare chest with his back against the door. His hair was still wet as droplets of water sprinkled the floor. "I hope it's not yours..." Jungkook gradually approached me, "U-umm I'll take my leave now." 

As I passed Jungkook, he extended his arm out, preventing me from leaving and pushed me onto the bed behind me. Hovering over me, the cold drops departed from his hair as it landed on my face. "Let me remind you again," He angrily growled, "For what you did to us, we can never be family, so stop trying!" My vision blurred while Jungkook gave me a slap on the cheek before standing up and I instantly ran out the door. 'I knew it... I can't do it...I've been too naive to think they would like me.' As I went to my room, I immediately dialed the principal's phone and he picked up, "I'm sorry Sir, but I wish to discontinue my act in the film... Please find someone else...Please. I'll come tomorrow to return the clothes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow readers~

Thank you for reading Chapter 9! 

- Euphoria_Within