Chapter 10 - You can do it

We're back at XXX university. The principal motioned me to follow him as he guided me further away from the others.

"Sir, why did you reject my request yesterday?" I desperately blurted out, needing answers.

"*sigh* Y/N, I don't know if there is something happening with your personal life or not...but...I can't replace you with anyone."

"Why though? There are many talented girls within the school. I'm sure you can find someone."

"Look Y/N, we chose you! You should understand that as director of any movie, I wouldn't go randomly picking people just for the sake of the movie. I chose you for a reason and I believe I chose the right person."

"Thank you, Sir, but I really ca-"

"Y/N," the principal interrupted me as I tried to convince him in finding someone else, "When the staff and I saw you acting, we were all fascinated by your ability and it's not only me..."

"What do you mean?" I questioned from confusion.

"I don't think you have noticed but when you act, the boys are lured in... which causes them to act more naturally. Their smiles, their actions, their words become more authentic." My eyes widened at his statement from the disbelief. "Therefore, I believe when this movie is released, starring you and BTS, it'll be a winner! Because you and everyone else are so entertaining to watch... so whatever happens... I want you to continue acting as the main lead!" I was shocked. I didn't know I had such capabilities to charm anyone in acting. "Just believe in yourself, Y/N, I know you can do it." The principal urged as he applied more motivation into his words.

"*sigh* Sir, you really know how to get people to say yes." I said playfully as I started to giggle.

...

Over the last few days, we finished filming multiple scenes where me and my brothers were in a library together, or having lunch together or fooling around together within and outside of the campus grounds, day and night. It was absolutely fun, even though it was all just an act. Today was our last filming day and we travelled to XXX park to record a picnic scene. My brothers and I got changed, and this time, luckily, I didn't need to wear a hat.

 My brothers and I got changed, and this time, luckily, I didn't need to wear a hat

(This is what you're wearing)

Seriously though, every time when I look at myself in the mirror, I just can't believe the reflection is me. We positioned ourselves on the concrete pathway, waiting for the director's signal. "And action!"

"It's such a beautiful autumn day for a picnic, isn't it Oppas?" They all agreed to me until Jimin mentioned, "But you're more beautiful, my lady~" I blushed hard at his comment as we arrived at the entrance. The other boys secretly gave Jimin threatening glares, so I didn't notice, while Jimin could only shrug and smirk at them. We found a quiet, shady spot underneath a large, yellowy-orange tree. The leaves fluttered to the grass, like feathers, as the gentle wind danced around us. I unfolded the red and white checkered picnic blanket onto the itchy, emerald grass and started spreading our food and drinks across the soft cloth. We sat along the edges of the blanket, surrounding the homemade feast. "Thank you for the food, my flower~" Taehyung called out, followed by the others. I felt really embarrassed by my given nicknames, "Would you guys please stop calling me weird nicknames?" I covered my face with my cold hands from the phenomenal heat my cheeks were projecting. "No way, princess~" I rolled my eyes playfully when Jungkook replied sweetly.