Chapter 16 - Never your real sister?

Hwanwoong POV

I slowly got ready for school as the morning sun invaded my dark, gloomy room; there were clothes on the floor, noodle cups on my bedside table, trash everywhere. I didn't feel me after that humiliating love confession I made to Y/N. '*sigh* Why did I do that?' I placed my face in the palms of my hands as I sat on my couch in the living room.

"I didn't know anything at all...I can't forgive myself for that..." I promptly raised my head when I heard a voice. 'Y/N?' I knew that sound very well, it was the voice of the girl I love..."Even if I can't see you tomorrow... The you in me won't ever change..." My body rose to its feet immediately, 'Why do you sound so hurt, Y/N?', and I ran to the door, accidentally tripping over something, nearly crumpling it. I looked back to find multiple bags filled with expensive clothing that I had bought for Y/N, "Why..." One bag had a clean letter attached and addressed to me.

I read the letter in disbelief, "No..." I started running, but I didn't know where I was going, I just had to follow the voice, "Please don't do anything stupid Y/N..." As I ran, the words in the letter played as I pictured Y/N saying them directly at me.

"Hwanwoong Oppa, thank you so much for being such a close friend of mine...No words can express my gratitude to you...and yet...I can never return the favour to you. I'm sorry. I don't deserve such kindness from you. I'll be returning my birthday gift to you because with you, always by my side, was enough for me. I still need to treat you to Korean BBQ... maybe in our next life if we are lucky to reunite, haha... I love you, Oppa but you can forget about me because the pain I have caused you is unforgivable and you can hate me all you want Hwanwoong... No matter what, I'll keep loving you. Goodbye, Hwanwoong. - Y/N

Third person POV

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin stayed on the rooftop of the school. It was really early since the sun hadn't risen yet but they didn't mind coming to school at such a time and the school guard trusted them enough to let them in. They stood behind the fence, observing the empty school grounds as they relaxed in the early-morning air. They haven't returned home ever since they visited their mother's grave as they felt like they needed a break from Y/N, emotionally and physically. 

The sound of the rooftop door creaking broke the silence as the rest of the BTS members joined them. "What are you doing here, guys?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity. "Well, we just came here since there's nothing to do right now, everyone's still sleeping..." Namjoon said as they approached the fence. The seven of them lined up against the barrier, viewing the quiet scenery.

*Ring* *Ring* Jin's phone started ringing, "U-uh, guys... It's from dad." The others hesitated a little before urging Jin to pick it up. He did and placed the call on speaker, "Hey Dad...".

The familiar voice responded back, "Hey, Jin, how are you and the boys doing?"

"Good. How are you going? I put you on speaker so you can speak to everyone."

"That's great! I'm fine... Is...Y/N good?"

"Yeah...she fine." Jimin replied half-heartedly.

"Oh ok..."

"So why did you call us?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm...well...since everyone's here...I guess I'll just tell you...the truth..."

"What?" They all questioned the phone in unison.

"I know everyone is blaming Y/N for your mother's death."

"Dad, why are you-" Hoseok was irritated for their father talking about such unforgivable topic but was forcibly interrupted.

"Just listen! I just wanted to ask if you have ever realised that...Y/N was never your real sister?" They all froze, staring at each other in confusion.

"The f*ck are you talking about, that whore is our sister, isn't she?" Yoongi asked in a puzzle.

"Language boy! Have you never noticed that when your mother 'had' Y/N, her stomach was never big... or the difference in our facial structures?"

When they realised that it was true, the idols all went speechless, "So what happened to mother?" Jungkook spoke in confusion of the situation.

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone, "Hey! What happened to mother!?" Jungkook asked again in anger as they intensely listened.

"I killed her." Father's voice went very dark and he said 'that' word so naturally, it was as if... he didn't care. All the members face went red with anger as they started screaming at the phone. The swearing of seven artists echoed in the air, loud enough to scare the nearby birds away and the morning atmosphere was interrupted with violent tension.

"Listen boys, I didn't want to do it but your mother was so passionate about getting a girl, that she decided to adopt one, if I wasn't going to make one with her, haha! and she did! So basically, it was her fault. Haha!" He said while chuckling. Jungkook reminisced about the picnic where he saw mother and father discussing something, causing them to become upset, 'Were they talking about adoption?'

"But she was our mother! Your damn wife, you f*cking sick idiot! I'm disgusted to even call you 'father'!" Namjoon screamed.

He chuckled, "You don't have too. And besides...this is the last call I'm giving you. I'm moving away to a distant land where you can never find me~"

"We'll get you, f*ucking bastard!" They shouted in anger.

"Haha! Well, only if you can find me, boys, but before you do, you should be figuring things out with Y/N since you know the truth now. Would you like to know how I did it? As your mother walked around the hospital with the baby girl in her hands, I got the chance to stab her, right in the stomach. It was a magnificent sight until a nurse walked by so I quickly wiped the knife clean and placed it in my pocket. The nurse took your mother's body with the help of others and me, of course, since I'm her husband," Their bodies trembled with anger, "and then the body ended up in the grave. The crying annoying little b*tch was given to me to take care of, so I had to bring her home and that's when I told you guys, how Y/N killed your mother by birth."

Their breathe became ragged with boiling rage, "So...how has no one realised that it was a f*cking murder!?"

"Hehe~I have my ways~Anyways...see you later boys, maybe never~ Good luck finding me. Haha!" The phone call ended as we stood there in frustration, anger and sadness. They looked at each other as if they had the same thing in mind and started bolting home.

"I didn't know anything at all... I made you suffer...And I didn't know that...I can't forgive myself for that..." They heard a girl singing in the distant but they ignored it as they rushed into the empty house, "Y/N!" They shouted in unison as soon as they bursted through the door, trying to find their 'sister', but all they could find was a letter with a photo on the coffee table. Hoseok's trembling hands picked up the letter while Jimin picked up the photo. "You don't know anything at all... Even if you turn away coldly...Even if I can't see you tomorrow... The you in me won't ever change..." The voice was clearer this time but their eyes focused on the written words...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 16! ♥♥♥

- Euphoria_Within