Chapter 45 - Headphones and Wet Plates

"Y/N~Dinner's ready!", Jin suddenly knocked on the door. "I-I'll be out soon!". I placed my hand on my chest to calm my beating heart, 'Damn it...I don't want to see them.'. The intense encounter with Namjoon and Hoseok has left me confused and bewildered.

The light of the dining room became brighter, the closer I approached it. "Y/N~Come and sit!", Taehyung called out. I sat in my usual seat, head down, unable to meet any of their gazes, especially Namjoon and Hoseok. "Y/N, are you in pain again?", Jungkook asked as everyone's attention was on me. "U-u-uh, N-n-no! I-i'm totally f-fine!", I pulled my best smile possible. "But you seem stressed and you're stuttering.". I scratched my head, "Ah hahaha! I-is that so? I-i'm really good!".

Yoongi sighed, "Stop denying it Y/N. You're clearly not fine. What's up?". My eyes darted in random directions, "Eh. Um. Well...uuhh...", I spontaneously remembered something, "u-um...I-I was thinking that we should insert lights in the hallway. It's too dark.". They raised their brows. "That's all that's bothering you?", Jimin asked. I nodded as Jin said, "No worries Y/N! I'll get it done in no time.". I tiredly answered, "T-t-thanks Oppa.". Dinner continued in peace, however, I had the feeling of threatening lasers sparking between Namjoon and Hoseok.

"I'll help you clean up Jin!". As the others left, I wiped down the table while Jin collected the dirty dishes, "Thanks Y/N!". A pair of headphones was left on someone's chair, 'Oh! This is Yoongi's!'. I looked up, "Jin! I'm going to give these to Yoongi!". He gave me the 'ok' sign as I climbed up the stairs. *knock*knock, "Yoongi~ It's Y/N! You left your headphones on your chair.". No one answered, "Y-yoongi? ... ... ... I-I'm coming in.".

The room was pitch black. Only the luminous moon shone through the window. Yoongi laid on his bed, fast asleep. I closed the door behind me as I approached his motionless figure, "I'll leave your headphones here, Yoongi.", whispering in a low voice, I left the headphones near his pillow until, "I...want you, Y/N...". My eyes widened as I stared at him; his eyes were still closed, 'Is he dreaming?'. Briskly walking away, I reached for the door handle, 'I'll pretend I never heard that.'.

An arm swiftly went past my face and pushed against the door, preventing me from leaving. My body stiffened as I felt his breath against my ear, "I'm serious Y/N...". I shivered, "S-s-serious? A-about what?". His other hand held my chin from behind as he slightly turned my head to meet his face, "About wanting you."

I gently pulled his hand off and twirled my body to entirely face him, "Y-yoongi~What are you talking about? Stop joking around. We're brother and sis-!". He shoved my back into the door with one hand on my wrist and another on my chin again, "Brother and sister? We aren't blood related so...it's fine. I love you Y/N and I'm serious." His alluring eyes were piercing, "W-wait...".

"Be mine, Y/N.", His lips pressed against mine before he released his grip on me, "...For your sake, I'll hang around a bit longer but don't leave me hanging for too long, my angel.". Blurting out a quick 'goodnight', I ran to the kitchen, "S-s-sorry for the w-wait, J-jin!". Jin chuckled, "You're stuttering again Y/N~". I covered my mouth with my hand, "N-no I'm not." He sighed, "Y/N~You've been like this ever since you came back from the hospital. Well, more precisely it started at dinner, but...are you sure it's only the dark hallway bothering you?". I nodded vigorously.

"Hmm, but you-", Jin started again but I quickly changed the topic, "I'll help you dry the dishes Jin!". Jin went stunned as I took a dry towel from the countertop before standing next to him to pick up the wet plates, "...thanks Y/N...". Jin continued to talk about other topics but I couldn't pay attention, 'Why did Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi suddenly confess their love to me?', my heart raced as I remembered their words.

'Was it my imagination? I mean... I do love them. Was I desperate for them to love me back so I just randomly entered my own fantasies to satisfy my desires?'

I furrowed my brows, 'You're too selfish Y/N! They're idols and you're only a part of their lives because of an adoption. You must stop having these weird delusions!'. I sighed, 'My lips are still hot... ... ... ...so it WASN'T my imagination! B-but why would THEY like a person like me? And in that way?'.

I loved them just the way they love me but I knew my boundaries. 

A sudden gush of air invaded my ear, "Aaaaaah!". Jin laughed non-stop. He had blown into my ear, leaving a tingling sensation, "J-Jin! What did you do that for?!". He settled a bit, "You weren't listening to me, Y/N.". I suddenly felt conscious of my surroundings; Jin had hooked his arm around my waist with his face extremely close, "U-u-uh...J-Jin, y-you're a bit c-close.". He smiled, "Is that so?". He pulled me in closer, causing me to place a hand on his firm chest, as I pushed him away with a gentle force, "J-Jin...".

"Don't run away, Y/N.", Jin's voice became dominating and his thirsty eyes gazed at me, "Did you run away from those 3?". My eyes widened, "W-what?". He smirked, "You don't need to hide anything Y/N. I am the oldest. I know everything that goes on in this house and from our various encounters alone, you should know that...I love you too Y/N, as something more than a sister.". My mouth trembled, "W-w-why are you all like this all of a sudden?".

His fingers traced the shape of my lips, "Because you finally know the truth about our relationship so... I won't hold back anymore and neither will they.". He gently kissed me and slowly pulled away as if he was being forced to, "I'll make you fall for me, Y/N. You'll become my Worldwide Beautiful.". His eyes shifted behind me, almost glaring. I abruptly turned around, however, no one was there. Jin ruffled my hair, "Thanks for the help Y/N~" and left, leaving me stunned.

'You finally know the truth about our relationship so I won't hold back anymore.'. My chest thumped in a catastrophic rhythm, 'Does that mean...before they told me the truth, they had liked me, not as a sister, but as their...', my heart fluttered, 'W-wait...this isn't something I should be happy about. This is serious. B-but what do I do?'. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for reading~~ ♥ ♥ ♥

- Euphoria_Within