Chapter 47 - Sweet Night

I gently pushed the main door open, ensuring no sound was made. Poking my head through, I sighed a breath of relief, seeing no one present. I silently closed the door, 'This is not normal at all. I have feelings for them and yet, I'm scared of them.'.

"Welcome back, Y/N~", I flinched at their voices, 'H-how?'. Slowly turning around, I found 7 figures standing at the entrance, "I-I-I'm h-home, O-oppas.". Yoongi extended an arm to me, "I'll hold onto you, Y/N. It'll be easier to take off your shoes~". I smiled, "T-thanks Yoongi!". My hand nearly reached his until, "Let me hold you, Y/N.". One by one, the others began to stick out their hands, "U-u-uh...I-it's ok. I-I'll just use the wall.".

I could feel them glaring at each other. "Have you eaten yet, Y/N? Dinner's ready~", Jin asked. "Oh! N-no, I haven't. T-thanks Jin! Let's eat then!". I walked towards the dining room with a line of men following behind, 'This feels like Mary and her sheeps.'. I strolled towards my usual seat, but, Hoseok bolted towards it first, pulling the chair out for me, "Ah! Thanks Hoseok! You didn't have to.". He smiled, "Anything for my sunshine!". I blushed hard, avoiding his gaze.

Dinner felt stressful, 'W-w-what is happening? Someone, help!'. I could almost see the deadly lasers being shot out of everyone's eyes and smoke, evaporating from their hair and ears. "Y/N~Try this.". Jimin positioned his chopsticks in front of my lips, "I-it's okay, Jimin. I can get it myself.". He pouted, "Let me feed you~". I gave in to his cute expression, "Wah~It's good!". Jimin smiled angelically as he licked the edge of his chopsticks, "I made it~". I flinched, 'H-h-he j-just l-licked...'. I attempted to stay calm, "R-r-really?! T-that's awesome!".

The atmosphere suddenly intensified as sparks of lightning struck directly at Jimin but he just smirked, 'W-what is this dark aura?... ... ...Oh! I forgot...'. I lifted my gaze off my rice bowl, "Namjoon, I saw the school principal today.". He smiled in astonishment, "That's sudden! Did you talk?". I nodded, "He...is my manager now apparently. I'm thinking of becoming an idol again. He's already making plans and organising stuff.". His eyes widened as well as the others, "Awesome! You'll be a natural at it Y/N! If you need help, ask me~". He gave a sweet, seductive wink, "T-t-thanks Namjoon...Well, I'm done. Thanks for the meal.".

I instantly stood up, placing my bowl in the sink before briskly escaping to my room, 'I-I'm alive.'.

"Y/N.". I jolted at the sudden voice, '...or not.'. I turned around to see Taehyung standing at the entrance of my open door, "T-t-taehyung! Y-you scared me!". He chuckled, "Sorry~Can I come in?". I warmly accepted him in, "H-have you finished eating?". He nodded, "I actually want you to listen to a song I've just finished writing.". I gasped, "Really? Me? Shouldn't you be letting Namjoon listen to it first?". He shrugged, "I want you to be the first one to listen to it!".

I grinned as I sat on the edge of the bed, patting the empty space next to me, "Come and let me hear!". He skipped towards me as he took out his phone with the recording. He held it between us as it began playing. (Song: Sweet Night by V BTS)

(Play the music above if interested~ ♥ ♥ ♥)

"On my pillow~Can't get me tired...Sharing my fragile truth, That I still hope the door is open..." Goosebumps travelled along my skin as I listened to his deep voice.

"Cause the window...Opened one time with you and me...Now my forever's falling down~Wondering if you'd want me now...". I resisted the temptation to squeal or cry at such soothing vocals.

How could I know~One day I'd wake up feeling more...But I had already reached the shore, Guess we were ships in the night, night, ni-" Taehyung immediately paused the music, "So... how is it?"

I blinked, confused, "H-huh? Wait! That was only the beginning! I didn't finish listening!". He smirked, "You'll listen to the rest when it does come out. I still don't know if it's good or not. I don't want to embarass myself.". I pouted, "What?! It was so good and it was just getting to the chorus; the best part! Let me finish it!". I immediately reached for his phone but he pulled it away from my reach, "Nope~".

I fully knelt on my bed as I raised to grab the phone, "Give it~!". He laughed, "Try and get it!!". He raised it far and wide. I bent further to reach for it, "Seriously! You- Woah!". My body went too far over and I slipped, pushing Taehyung down with me. My lips touched something soft and my eyes widened in shock. *badump*badump*. Taehyung's eyes widened too as we paused in this position, 'I'm...kissing him!!'. I immediately pulled apart by lifting my head, "...S-s-s-sorry Taehy-Mmm!". He immediately pulled my head back down again, our lips crashing together, as he spun us around where I ended up beneath him. I pushed against the flat plane of his chest as he released, "Y/N...".

I turned my head to the side, "P-please get off, T-taehyung.". If he went any further, I thought I was going to melt into liquid. He went silent and gradually moved to my side as I sat up, "Did you not like that Y/N?". I stiffened, "I-i-it was an accident.". There was silence again. "Then...did you like Jin's kiss more than mine?". I stared at him, startled, "Y-y-you saw?". I remembered Jin glaring at someone behind me. "Of course.", his face turned sour. "I-I...", my voice evaporated from my throat. "Y/N, I love you.", he confessed with a serious face and I jolted, "I won't lose to my brothers.". He approached the door, opening it. "I'll make you bloom in my arms, my flower~", he said with a smirk before disappearing behind the timber entrance.

I instantly collected my toiletries, 'I-I-I need a bath a-and then, I-I'm g-going straight to bed.'.

...

I felt a shift on my side. My mind was not functioning and hazy, 'hmm...?'. My eyes struggled to open. From the small view of vision, I saw a dark silhouette in the light of the dim moon, '...who?'. Something soft stroked along the side of my face, "...y/n...". I heard my name being called out, sweetly, but I, being my tired self, couldn't be bothered to open my eyes and identify the stranger. 

"Mmm...", I turned onto my side, which was probably facing the person, with my hair fully covering my face. I vaguely heard the person chuckle and sensed my hair being moved to the back of my ear. "Why am I always so attracted to you, Y/N?", the stranger questioned, "Out of all the women I've seen and known, you had to be the one for me.".

'Hmm...this voice. I know it very well.'. The person continued talking, "I don't know when I developed these feelings for you but every time I see you, it grows stronger and to think that all my brothers have the same feelings for you really annoys me. My heart feels like it's going to explode if I don't satisfy it...". 

My mind cleared a bit as I started to wake from the mysterious whispers, 'What is this person talking about?'. Just before I opened my eyes, a gentle object pressured itself against my lips, 'W-what?' and from the little crack, I saw a pair of closed eyes. Finally realising the position we were in, my eyes widened, larger than an owl as I froze in position.

*badump*badump*

It was a long smooch but not long enough for me to process what was going on as my eyes stayed wide awake while my surroundings faded, focusing on the person in front of me, 'W-w-why is h-he kissing me?'. He slightly opened his eyes as he pulled apart and noticed my awakened state, "...J-j-jungkook?".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for reading~ ♥ ♥ ♥ Purple you~!!

- Euphoria_Within