Chapter 35 - So hot!

I waited outside, hiding from security at the back of the arena, for my brothers to walk out as the rest of the crowd left, though most of them were forced to leave. I sat at the usual bench; the one from before when I had to stop my dizziness. My ragged breathing filled the cold air as I tried to warm myself, "Yah. You're Y/N right?"

"!". That voice; that voice I know too well. "Heh, so you're back. I was wondering where you disappeared to." She sounded pissed. My gaze met her's, "Jennie...". She inched closer. "Why are you here?" Her glare intensified, "I-I'm waiting for someone." Her heels clicked on the concrete floor, "Waiting? Did you mean by ruining my chance to get closer to them? After all the hard work I've been through? You're so cruel!!" She grabbed onto the collar of my jacket, pulling me up from my seat, "J-jennie, what are you talk-"

"Shut up, you b*tch!" She pushed me away from her as I staggered to find my balance, "After finally becoming an idol, after finally debuting, after finally at some kind of level with them, I thought they'd finally look at me but...for some reason, I had the feeling that you're the one to always ruin my plans!"

I went speechless but I wasn't scared because I always knew I was stronger than her, "Jennie, I didn't do anyth-". She began shouting, "You know what you did, b*tch!!! During school, I bullied you since I thought they hated you, but when you disappeared, they suddenly despised me for hurting you. I was so confused and hurt! I don't know how you did it but...You ruined everything, you motherf*cking piece of sh*t!"

I observed her shattered state as she continued, "I attend their every concert. I brought everything related to them. I always thought I was supporting them the most but their attention was always somewhere else... Just what are you to them!?!" She tried to calm down while controlling her breathing, "Seriously, if you were going to disappear, why didn't you disappear entirely?!".

"J-Jennie, I'm sure they're very thankful for your support. You can hate me all you want but I...I'm not really in any relationship with them.". Her glare intensified, "Stop sugar coating my feelings! Everything you say... really..." She charged towards me, "Annoys me!!" and she swung her hand at me.

I was ready to grab her arm but someone had caught it before me, "Stop it, Jennie!". I looked at my saviour, "...J-jungkook.". He smiled at me before he glared at Jennie, "What are you doing here?". She panicked, "O-ppa, I came to your concert!" Her smile was dazzling but Jungkook remained blank, "Well, thank you for attending Jennie. I hope you have a goodnight." Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he guided me away. "Also...", he continued, "If you dare to hurt Y/N, I'll make you regret it."

I saw the others only just coming out of the back door, oblivious to the situation as they smiled at me. Yoongi swiftly entered the driver's seat of a car before the others got in it too, 'Oh! Yoongi's driving!'. Before we got to the car, the clicks of Jennie's heels got louder and she was soon in front of us, "Why her, Oppa?! Why is it always her?!" He blankly stared at her, "What is she to you?! I'm always there for you and yet, it's her!! Didn't you hate her?!" He smirked, "That was...a high schooler's mistake. She's now...", his embrace tightened around my shoulder, "A very important person to us."

My heart skipped a beat at his words but Jennie's eyes were overwhelmed by horror. Strolling past, we entered the car, leaving Jennie in the midst of winter. Her hair covered her depressing features but the tears visibly fell off her cheeks. I saw her lips moving, "...I love you though.", before we departed from the arena.

Third person POV

The world around entered absolute darkness.

The dream of being with BTS—shattered.

The more Y/N's face came into Jennie's mind, the more upset she felt. The anger piled but what else could she do now?

*ring*ring* Jennie's phone buzzed in her pocket and depicted an unknown number. "Hello?" She kept her voice professional, "You're Jennie right?". She smiled at the anonymous voice, "Yes, who is this?". The deep vocals answered, "Don't you hate it when the idols you look up to are stolen away by some random girl?". Jennie flinched, "U-uh...Sorry?".

The voice chuckled, "You want BTS all for yourself right? I could help get rid of Y/N.". Jennie froze in shock, "BTS will be yours forever.". Her ears liked the sound of that as she imagined her future life with BTS. "Yes, I do...", she replied, not caring that she was talking to a complete stranger.

"Help me with something and I'll help you with your situation. Agreed?". She smirked, "Agreed."

As Jennie settled on the agreement, her eyes illuminated a crimson light before it dissolved into her pupils.

Y/N POV

"Thank you, Jungkook." I squeezed onto his hand, showing my gratitude. "No worries, Y/N. You're okay, right?". I nodded, "Oh! The concert was amazing! Thank you so much for letting me attend!". The group smiled. "Anything for our...s-sister!" Taehyung blurted but, '...Huh?', he distinctly hesitated on the 'sister' and the others noticed as they eyed him. I just grinned, pretending not to notice the slight stutter, "You've become even more successful! ....Ah! I want to celebrate!" I suggested as the others pondered. "Hmm...Why not? Let's do it now!", Namjoon replied. I cheered, excited for the sudden late night celebration.

...

Jin organised the living room's coffee table with snacks and wine, poured into 8 glasses, "Here Y/N, it's your first time trying it right?". I accepted the glass of wine, "Yes...Oh! I didn't realise that I was allowed to drink now.". They laughed at my comment, "We're all grown up Y/N~".

I smiled, "Time does fly by, doesn't it?". We clinked our glasses together before I held it to my lips. The strong aroma filtered the air as I sipped on my first alcoholic beverage. The sweet liquid spread through my mouth accompanied by a hint of bitterness, "Wah! It's nice.".

They laughed, "Don't get addicted to it Y/N~". I pouted, "Of course, I won't!"

...

Third person POV

"I *hic* want moooooore...". Y/N went for the bottle of wine but Jimin instantly removed it from her reach, "That's enough Y/N~You're really drunk.". She stood up, wobbling along the way, as she made her way to Jimin, "Jiiiiimiiiin~ Give *hic* it toooo meeee..." He laughed as he lifted the bottle higher in the air, "No Y/N, you should rest now~".

The rest of the group chuckled at the rare sight, "I *hic* don't want toooo!" She returned to the couch and plopped right into it. "Y/N, do you want some water?" Jin asked, "Yeeeessss!" He giggled at her drunk reply before entering the kitchen.

When Jin came out, Y/N suddenly blurted, "Whyyy iss *hic* it sooo hooooott?". She began lifting her top, slowly revealing her naked skin. The other members halted at the sudden shock as they stared at her. Her porcelain skin became more clearer as she gradually peeled the cover off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

❤ ❤ ❤ Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ❤ ❤ ❤

≧◡≦ ~Hope everyone is having a fine day~

- Euphoria_Within