Chapter 8 - Killer Joker Card

(Note: I don't want to confuse anyone so I'll be writing this movie with their real names instead of using movie names. I hope this makes it easier to understand the story. Thank you!)

"I'm Jin." He gently dusted off small pieces of grass that caught on my hat and positioned it on my head. "Thank you, Jin! I'm Y/N. I'm guessing you're my sophomore. Could I call you Oppa?" I said, while bowing. He pulled me into his chest by my waist and whispered in my ear, "Of course you can, beautiful, but I'd like it if you called me your boyfriend." My face flushed bright red as I went speechless and my eyes darted in unknown directions as I couldn't look at him in the eyes. 

He started chuckling, "Haha, I'm joking~" and slowly backed away from me, "The orientation assembly is starting soon, you should hurry~" he warned as he blew me a soft air kiss. "Thank you, Oppa! I'll see you later then!" I flashed him my 'joker card' before briskly walking away. Jin eyes widened vaguely, "See you later, beautiful~" He watched my shrinking back, "Hmm... I sense something interesting~" he stated to himself as he clearly was intrigued by the girl.

Yoongi POV

"And...cut! Good work guys! Hurry and arrange for the next scene!" As Jin and Y/N returned to watch the recording, staff surrounded them while they touched up their hair and makeup. "Who are you looking at, Yoongi?" Hoseok suddenly asked randomly as I immediately replied, "No one." Hoseak revealed a subtle smirk, "Don't lie. I know you were looking at Y/N... Hmph! Who knew that slut could actually have the looks," He said as he gazed at Y/N, "and a killer smile..." The film crew guided us to the assembly hall as we prepared for the next scene. I and Hoseok stood in position as Y/N waited outside.

"Action!"

Y/N walked in as she admired the huge hall of chairs and the spacious front stage. She tried to find her seat since their names were casually placed on random chairs. We walked up to her as we detected that she was having trouble. Hoseok called out to her first, "Good Morning, sunshine~Are you having any difficulties?" She didn't expect us from behind and accidently tripped from spinning around too quickly. In an instance, I caught her by the waist to prevent her from falling. 

Her hypnotising, sparkling eyes met mine as our faces were only an inch apart, my lips curled upwards, "Are you okay, my angel?" She shyly nodded as I pulled her upright, where she immediately started to apologise. "Don't worry about it. We're sorry we startled you. Let's quickly find your name. Who do you identify as, sunshine?" As she introduced herself, we did too and finally, she found her seat. "Thank you so much, Oppas!" She displayed 'that' smile causing me and Hoseok to flinch a bit, "No worries, anything for a lost angel~" We slowly departed from the scene as Y/N sat down in her chair and greeted other nearby students.

"And...cut! That was amazing guys! Well done! BTS, you can take a break. We'll be filming Y/N's individual scenes." And thus, we were brought to a meeting room for our break.

Namjoon POV

I sat on the black leather couch as I replayed the scenes where Y/N interacted with Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi. The way her hair rocked from side to side when she walked, the movement of her lips when she talked and smiled, the shimmers in her eyes when she blinked... it all frustrated me. 'She killed our mother... and yet her charm stole my breath away.' I have never seen Y/N all dressed up, therefore, it felt very new to me and I believe the others felt the same way too. I observed everyone's faces and saw identical expressions of shame. Hoseok suddenly blurted out, "Hey, guys, I feel so wrong... I felt so intrigued when acting with Y/N that I think... I'm betraying mother." My eyes squinted from his words, "Hoseok, don't disgust us...".

"I agree with Hoseok," Yoongi called out, "I don't know why... but Y/N was very...captivating."

I clenched my fists as I understood their feelings, but I didn't want to admit it. My gaze turned to Jin, "What about you, Jin?" He didn't respond but his head hung low as if he was agreeing with Hoseok and Yoongi. "Boys!" I called out to grab everyone's attention, "We need to remember that this is all an act! Y/N killed our mother! We can't forget that! No matter what happens, we can't forgive her! Understood?" Everyone nodded their heads as they recalled who Y/N really was.

The door suddenly opened to reveal the principal, walking in with bags of beverages. "Hey, everyone~look what I got!" We all stood up as he placed the bags on the table. "Thank you so much, Sir! But you didn't have to." The principal gave us a playful smile, "Oh no, I shouldn't be the one to thank," he said as we were puzzled by what he meant, "You should thank Y/N, she bought all these for you~" We peered into the plastic bags and were shocked to see all our favourites in there. "If you're wondering where she is, she went for a walk and gave these to me, though I don't know why she wouldn't give these to you by herself." My hands tighten around the drink in my hand, 'Damn it...'

Jimin POV

"Jimin and Namjoon! You're up next!" After a while, it was finally Namjoon's and my turn to be filmed. We're in the cafeteria for this scene. "And action!"

I stroll through the cafeteria with my lunch tray, along with Namjoon, as we tried to find a seat to sit. We found Y/N sitting alone on a table, reading, so we decided to go over to her. Namjoon started his line, "Hello little lamb, may we join you?" She looked up from her novel and welcomed us to sit with her. "Why are you all alone, my lady?" I asked, concerned. "My friends weren't able to come today, so I'm by myself today. My name is Y/N, by the way." She responded while placing her novel into her bag. 

As we got acquainted with each other, I lifted a dumpling off my plate with my chopsticks and put it directly in front of her mouth. "Taste this, my lady, it's really delicious." She hesitated at first before taking it away from my chopsticks. I started chuckling as I placed the chopsticks on my lips, "Thank you for the indirect kiss~" When she heard that, she started coughing as she accidentally choked on the dumpling. 

Namjoon instantly went to her side and patted her back while giving her his water bottle to drink, "Are you okay, Y/N?!". She drank from his bottle and Namjoon smirked a bit, as he glanced at me. "Yes I'm okay. Jimin just startled me a little." She said as she reassured him with her killer smile. When Namjoon and I saw her smile, we froze for a bit until the bell suddenly rang, "Oh! Classes are starting! I'll see you later Oppas!" Y/N bolted out the cafeteria door as we stayed still for a while, looking at each other in shock before smiling. "Cute..." we whispered in sync.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Readers,

Thank you for reading! Have you enjoyed it? I hope you have! 

- Euphoria_Within