Chapter 7 - 'Oppas?'

Yoongi's hands wrapped around my shoulders and we stayed in this position for a few seconds before he hastily let go, "Argh! I can't do this!" he yelled before storming back to his seat. My heart was pounding hard as a smile naturally came to my mouth but I could only stay quiet and resume my cleaning. "Good enough, Yoongi, but you have to try and stay longer. You didn't even finish your line yet." Jimin pointed out while laughing. "Shut up, I know! Why don't you give it a try, if you find it simple?" Yoongi exclaimed as he continued to eat. "Why not?" Jimin confidently accepted his challenge. I was wiping my wet hands with a cloth when I heard that, 'Oh crap...'.

Jimin's footsteps advanced closer as I hurriedly placed the cloth back onto the edge of the basin. When I turned around to leave, he was already towering over me as he positioned his arms on either side of my body on the counter edge while my back pressed up against it, trapping me in his presence. He displayed a sweet smile and his eyes were warm; it was the kind of look that I've always seen him wear on stage. "My lady~Your cooking was absolutely delicious~" My heart skipped a beat from limited space between us, though I felt sensationally cheerful to hear him compliment my food, even if it was on the script. 

"I'm delighted you enjoyed it~" I give Jimin my 'special' smile, which was the joker card to winning every guy's heart, well, at least that was what the script had written. Jimin eyes widened vaguely as his face lost its character. His head hung low while his arms returned to his side. "Damn it!" Jimin's hands clenched into fists as he screamed, which frightened me. "Haha! Looks like Jimin can't do it as well~hehe" Jimin gave Yoongi a threatening stare before glaring at me. "Don't get too cocky. You think you're better than me, b*tch?" I shook my head in response as I look down at my feet.

"Okay, everyone! We're late! Let's go already! By the way Y/N, you're coming with us." Jin said. My heart skipped a beat, "Yes!" I replied immediately. "Don't forget, we're only acting nice for the principal's sake." He noted. "I-i know...". The car ride was awkward and quiet. I sat in the back, next to the window, with Taehyung by my side. I didn't know what to feel... joyful that I'm so close to my brothers, after such a long time, without getting hit, or sad because this was all an act? I guess... I'll just live in the moment while it lasts. When we arrived at the university, the principal, or should I say director, was already standing on the edge of the road along with the film crew. As I got out of the car, I was instantly surrounded and introduced to everyone. After the welcome and handshakes and bowing, BTS and I were immediately separated to different dressing rooms. I was forcibly pushed into the makeup studio, not on purpose though, since the ladies' were panicking due to limited time. 

I gawked in awe as my eyes travelled around the room while my hair and face were being pushed and pulled from the brushing and application of curlers and makeup blenders. The walls were creamy white as racks of clothing lined up along it, like a library. The glass dressing table consisted of many expensive products while a rectangular mirror surrounded by fluorescent white light bulbs hovered above it, against the wall. 'Wow, I feel like a celebrity.' After applying makeup and finishing my hair, the stylists dragged me into the changing room and gave clothes that were required for the film, "Please hurry, Y/N! We need to be out in 5!" It took me about 2 minutes to get everything together and I turned to the mirror... My fingertips touched the cold intangible reflection as I stared at myself, "This is me?"

 My fingertips touched the cold intangible reflection as I stared at myself, "This is me?"

(This is what you are wearing)

I felt very uncomfortable having fake bangs as it grazed against my forehead while wearing a hat and a very short skirt. It was cute but I wouldn't normally wear such things. "Y/N! You done, sweetheart?". "Ah! Yes unnie! I'm coming!" I departed from the fitting room and was met by many shocked gazes and wide open mouths. "U-umm... Do I look bad?" I asked in fear as my hands started to fidget. "No Y/N! You look gorgeous!" Everyone said in unison, which made me giggle. 

"Hurry up now! We need to get you out of here!" We walked briskly to the filming area as I held onto my hat on my head, '*sigh* I hate hats. They always fall off when I walk.' When I arrived, I saw my brothers standing together chatting and goofing around, all handsome yet casual. My legs suddenly lost its energy as their appearance captivated my attention, causing one of my stylists to look back at me, "What's wrong Y/N?" and that's when I started to worry, "I can't do this... I'm not good enough for them... They should find another suitable girl for them... I might ruin their career."

"No Y/N, you're incorrect. I mean, look at yourself! You're beautiful and you... you're the chosen one." Unnie tried to comfort me. "You think, unnie?" I asked in confusion while looking at my brothers from afar. "I don't 'think', Y/N... I know!" I smiled brightly at her and felt fortunate to hear her words, "Come on, let's go!" As I approached closer to my brothers, Jungkook was the first to notice me and stared at me, stopping whatever he was doing. Jin, who was talking to Jungkook, shifted his sight to see what he was looking at and froze in his position, dropping his glass cup as it shattered on the concrete floor. The other members witnessed what had happened but were more curious at what the two were looking at. Their eyes soon fell on my small figure, running towards them.

I don't know what came over me, but I had to make sure Jin was okay. When I bolted to his side, I worriedly asked, "Jin! Are you okay?! Omg, your pants are wet! Someone get me a cloth and a dustpan!" I demanded one of the staff while looking at the rest of the members, "Everyone else is okay, right?!" No response... "Guys?" ... ... "...Oppas?" I asked timidly since I have never attempted to call them 'Oppas'. They bounced a little when their senses returned and nodded. A feeling of relief washed over my soul. I received the dustpan while one of the staff wiped Jin's damp patches on his pants. As I kneeled down to sweep up the fragile shards of transparent material, Taehyung seized my wrist, "I'll do it, Y/N." I shook my head to reject his offer, "Don't worry, I can-" His grip on my wrist tightened, "I'll do it." I didn't look up at his face but I knew he was angry even though he was acting nice, "U-uh...Thank you..."

...

"And... action!" The director called out.

I walked to the main gate of XXX university, "This is it! I'm finally here!" A gust of wind blew across, causing my hat to fly off my head. "No! My hat!" My eyes followed my soaring hat and it slowly landed on the soft grass next to the campus grounds. I ran to collect it, but someone got there before me. He gently picked up my hat and walked over to me, "Hello beautiful, you must be new here. I'm..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading Chapter 7! I'm very grateful of you guys spending some of your time reading this fan-fiction! I will try and not let you guys down!

- Euphoria_Within