Chapter 31 - ❤XXX XXX XXX❤

Y/N, confused from the sudden question, flustered, "Woah! Slow down Jimin! W-why do I have to choose?". Jimin pulled a very anxious face, "You're room is freezing Y/N! Until we can find something to warm it up, you'll need to stay in one of our rooms."

"You know..." Y/N started as all the guys leaned in, anticipating her answer, "I could always get a heater myself, right?"

"E-eh," The boys started coughing—awkward,"...but Y/N! You can't get one today! Look at the weather!" Jin mentioned, worried about Y/N stepping out into the blizzard of rain. She shrugged her shoulders as she picked up her fallen chopsticks, "I have no choice. I need to go to work anyway." They resumed eating in silence until, "I have an idea!" Y/N pounced out of her chair, startling the quiet atmosphere as the boys jolted backwards, nearly choking on their half-chewed food, "W-what?"

"Well, considering that we haven't spent much time as kids, " She squealed, "Why don't we, tonight, do a 'sleepover' in the living room together and watch '❤XXX XXX XXX❤'". It was the boys' turns now—their chopsticks falling onto the table, "Aaaaah! Anything but that!" Yoongi flustered. "Huh? Why? I haven't watched it yet though..." Y/N pouted while Namjoon mentioned, "It's embarrassing! Everything about it is CRINGE!" Y/N began to giggle, "Well, I don't care! I'm watching it! And if you guys don't want to, then I'll sleep in the living room myself!"

"I'll watch it!" Jungkook innocently raised his hand as Y/N smiled widely, "Jungkook's my favourite!", causing the others to inhale a sharp breath, as Jungkook smirked at them. "Me too!" The other members suddenly all agreed to watch it with her, "Haha! It's a deal then!". She got up and circled the table, pecking each member on the cheek before bolting to her room, leaving the boys stunned.

When she came out, they were still dazed and frozen in position, "Finish your breakfast brothers! I'm going now!" Like that, she became one with the icy winds and sharp needles of water drops, where only her coat and umbrella protected her, though it wasn't much help.

"Hey..." Hoseok broke out of his trance as he weakly called out, staring at his chopsticks, "I think...I am...in love with Y/N."

Silence.

"Bros?" He observed everyone, who was unfazed by his confession as they continued to remain frozen, lost in their own worlds. "No..." Hoseok realised, "We all are."

Y/N POV

"Aah! I'm all wet!" I complained, forcing myself through the door as the umbrella refused to close, "Ugh! Seriously, why were you invented if you were this useless!" Giving the umbrella another pull, I had finally locked it in place before placing it in the basket near the entrance.

I saw the piles of orders, from the past few days, lying on the counter, "Good Morning everyone! Let's get this done!" The flowers silently welcomed me as I skimmed through the stacks of papers.

...

"Please come again!" When the last customer of the day walked out, I stretched out euphorically, "Woohoo! Finished!" Finally, I began cleaning up, where luckily, I found an unused heater in the bathroom, "Oh! I can use this!". Putting the flowers to sleep, I impatiently bolted out into the heavy rain, oblivious of the note that was left on the counter.

...

"I'm home!" As I walked in, the living room was empty, only sheets, pillows and more sheets were placed in front of the couch, filling the hollowness, until my presence was welcomed, "Welcome home, Y/-Omg! You're drenched!" Jin walked out of the kitchen, startled at the sight of me, "Hold on! I'll get you a towel!"

Taking off my coat, Jin had returned with a fresh towel, soon ruined by rainwater as he voluntarily dried my hair, "Jin! I can do it myself!". He refused weakly, "No...". I stopped resisting as I heard Jin's unusual voice and looked up to where the towel had partially covered his face, "Jin? What's wrong?" I peeked out to see his dazed face; his eyes staring at me, somehow passionately?

"J-Jin?" I reached my hand out to touch him but before I could, he flinched, stuffing the towel forcefully onto my face, "Nothing! Dry yourself!". I complained, "Hey! What did you do tha-" As I pulled the towel from my vision, I caught Jin's face tinted with hues of scarlet, "Jin! Seriously! What's wrong?" He turned his back to me, "Really nothing!" He began returning to the kitchen, "But your face is red! Are you sick?" Jin flinched again; this time he used his hands to cover his cheeks, "T-the kitchen is just a bit hot from the steam!"

"*sigh* If you say so... Do you need help with cooking?" He waved his hand, "No need. You just came back, Y/N. Go wash up and relax~" and disappeared into the kitchen. "Hmm... I should definitely warm up before I catch a cold." I briskly left all my belongings in my room, before heading to the bathroom. I left my neatly folded pyjamas on the marble counter, and began to undress, 'Hmm? What is this uneasy tension?' Slowly peeling off my garments, I felt conscious of something but what was it?

Suddenly, winter wind brushed against my naked skin as my eyes directed towards the door, partially opened, 'Crap! I forgot to close the door!' Cursing at myself, I immediately shut the entrance, 'No one saw right?'. The only fabrics that stuck to my body were my purple undergarments, '...Hopefully no one saw.'

...

I exited the dark hallway to the dining room. Everyone was there, all cheerful, as I sighed a breath of relief, 'Great! No one saw!'. The food—devoured in minutes as we ended up in front of the bright TV, in the dark living room. Sitting between Hoseok and Jungkook, the drama started. Seeing myself on TV felt weird. Was it because I haven't acted in a while?

Someone had picked up my fallen hat and what was even stranger was that: even though I knew what the plot was, it was still really heart-pounding to anticipate and watch, "Hello beautiful, you must be new here. I'm..." The camera gradually followed the lifted hat where it stopped, pointing at, "JIN!!" The group began cheering, patting Jin as he smiled and stared at himself, "Yah~This is why I'm known as Worldwide Handsome~"

I tightened my embrace on my pillow at the sight of Jin pulling me into his chest, attempting to resist the temptation to squeal. "...I'd like it if you called me your boyfriend." But I ended up squealing anyways and Jin looked away, widely grinning but...why was everyone else looking a bit... green? I didn't put much thought into it and continued to watch, 'Oh! That was my joker smile!' As the camera shot at a close angle of my face, displaying the smile, I hid behind my pillow from the cringe. "...beautiful...", I vaguely heard Hoseok blurt under his breath, and I felt a deep blush forming on the apples of my cheeks.

Next, I encountered Yoongi and Hoseok where I had tripped when Hoseok startled me and was soon in Yoongi's arms. "Are you okay, my angel?" Before I could do or say anything, Yoongi began groaning with embarrassment, "UGH! Why did I agree to do this?" and the blankets met his back as he laid down, pinching the bridge of his nose, while I let out a small giggle. 'Aah! It's my 'joker card' again.' I suddenly realised that I had to use my joker card throughout the entire series, '*sigh* Why director?'

The night continued with many squeals, laughs, groans of embarrassment and euphoric peace. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! Thank you so much for reading and super sorry for the late update! Please bear with me and my busy schedule! 

- Euphoria_Within