Chapter 36 - Unknown Feelings

Just before she reached her chest, everyone bolted towards her and pulled down her top, "Don't take off your clothes Y/N!" Hoseok said, flustered. She tilted her head, "Why?". The blushing idols went dead silent, 'C-cute.'. 

"You should really get to bed now, Y/N~" Jimin suggested again. "Fiiiinne *hic* If yoooou saaay sooo theen *hic*!". Y/N stood up instantaneously and made her way to the bedroom in a very unstable condition, "Gooooodniiiight everyone~~ Looooove you~~".

"Ah! Wait Y/N!". The idols began to follow her, worried about her drunken self.

Her head hit the pillow as she pounced onto the mattress. Each member made sure she was comfortable; turning on the heater, tucking her into bed, lightly wiping her sweating forehead. "*sigh* this girl...", Jin helplessly sighed at the euphoric sleeper. "Hey guys, we need to talk about something." Yoongi suddenly said with a very serious tone. One by one, the group whispered goodnight to Y/N before leaving the room.

They all sat around the dining table. "What is it, Yoongi?", Namjoon asked. "I found that bastard's location." The members flinched at the sudden discovery, "Seriously!?". Yoongi nodded as he reassured them that this wasn't a false finding. "It's on an island." Jin smirked, "So what's the plan leader?". Namjoon pondered as the other members anticipated for his decision, "We'll leave in 3 days. I'll make sure to cancel all plans. Then I'll contact the police but I'm sure we'll be the first to arrive.".

"What about Y/N?", Jungkook mentioned.

"We'll tell her that we have some kind of interview overseas or something.", Namjoon answered. "So we're not going to tell her?" Jimin asked. Namjoon shook his head, "Not yet...We'll wait until everything has settled.". He looked at Taehyung, "Be careful when you speak to her next time, Taehyung.". Taehyung nodded in guilt.

...

Y/N POV

I woke up with an intense throbbing of my head, "Ugh...my head...What happened?". I left my room, using the wall for assistance and entered the living room. It was really quiet and pretty early in the morning, "The others must still be asleep." I stared at the mess in the living room, suddenly remembering last night, "No...I got drunk.". I couldn't remember what happened after I got drunk but I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing. I entered the kitchen for a glass of water and saw Namjoon at the dining table on his laptop.

"Namjoon, why are you up so early?". He jolted at my voice, "Oh! Y/N...I slept enough. What are you doing?". "Getting a glass of water.", I replied as I pulled out a clean cup from the cabinet. "Y/N...I need to tell you something." Namjoon said. "Hmm? What is it?", I sat next to him, placing my cup of water on the table. "We will be going overseas in 3 days for an event. Would you be okay with staying at home by yourself?". I smiled, "No worries! What event?" He went silent for a bit, "U-um...I'm not too clear. I think it's an interview.". I nodded, "Okay! When are you coming back?".

"Probably the next day, but let me warn you, if something happens to any of us, don't worry.", Namjoon answered. I giggled, "It sounds like you're going to war." His eyes narrowed while he pulled a tight smile, "Yeah...it does.". At his expression, I regretted my statement, "s-sorry...I shouldn't have said that." He waved his hand, "Don't worry. It's nothing serious."

I smiled and left the table to tidy the coffee table in the living room. Putting on a pair of gloves, I began clearing the dishes and glasses. A pair of arms gradually wrapped around my waist, "!". I heard Namjoon chuckle, "Y/N~You were so cute last night~" My heart began to race, "W-what did I do?". "Hmm~What else could you do?" He giggled, kissing me on the cheek from the side. My vision froze for a heartbeat, "I-i don't know.". I could feel Namjoon's chest pressed against my back, his warm heart beating, "Y/N..."

"Who's unusually awake this early?" Jin's voice suddenly interrupted our conversation as Namjoon slowly released his grip before exiting the kitchen, "Oh! Namjoon and Y/N! Why are you up this early?". "I needed to finish off some work.", Namjoon replied. "I-i was a bit thirsty.", I stuttered. My heart continued to race, 'What's wrong with me?'.

Jin groaned as he stretched, "Well, I'm going to make breakfast.". I smiled, "I'll help!". Jin chuckled, "Thank you Y/N! You're not feeling dizzy right?". I shook my head as he continued to laugh, "W-what are you laughing at Jin?". I pouted at his ongoing laughter.

...

As the day continued, I sensed an uncomfortable tension from my brothers, as if something bad was happening. I was worried so I decided to check on them, but they seemed alright as they packed their bags, 'I hope they're alright.'

In the afternoon, the group decided to go purchase some things to take with them, except for Yoongi, who was too tired to leave the house.

I decided to clean the house for a bit, "♪~~ I haven't done this in a long time~". Yoongi kept reassuring that it was fine to not clean but I insisted, "*sigh* You just won't listen, would you?". I laughed at Yoongi's helplessness. "Go take a nap Yoongi! I'll take care of everything." He soon disappeared from my view.

...

"Finished!" I placed the last of the dishes on the rack as I stretched out my aching bones, "I need a rest." I made my way to the couch, but accidentally tripped over something right next to the coffee table, "Woah!" I stuck my hands out to catch my fall as they touched the ground. My nose grazed onto something. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi's shocked ones. Our noses were touching. Our lips only millimetres apart. My heart fluttered, '...He...has really pretty eyes...'.

Suddenly realising the embarrassing position, I sat up, "Sorry Yoongi! I didn't see you! But...why are you lying on the floor?" He remained still, "Yoongi?" He abruptly sat up, where his lips momentarily met my nose, "Ah! Sorry Y/N..." I can see his pink cheeks but I could also feel mine burning up, "N-no worries."

"We're back!" Yoongi and I immediately separated from the close distance, "W-welcome home!" I greeted them awkwardly. "Y/N, are you okay?". I nodded at Jimin's sudden question, "Y-yeah! Why?". Taehyung placed his palm on my forehead, "Your face is red...". *badump* I pulled Taehyung's hand away, "N-no, no, no, I'm okay!" I clumsily laughed it off as the others entered. I briskly entered my room, cupping my burning cheeks, 'What was that?'

I planted my face into the mattress as I pondered, "What's happening to me?". The more I interacted with them, the more...I didn't know how I felt. My heart would keep racing somehow. My whole sense of consciousness would disappear. "Aaah! What's wrong with me!?"

'These feelings... what are they?'

*buzz*buzz* My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. A random number appeared on my screen, "Hello?". A cheerful, deep voice projected through, "Y/N! It's been so long! How have you been?". 

My eyes widened with shock, "F-father?". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you so much for reading~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥

🎉🎉🎉Happy Easter!!!💜💜💜

- Euphoria_Within