Chapter 30 - She sleeps with ME!

Y/N POV

Staring outside the foggy window, condensed with drops of icy liquid, I could only see the shadows of trees swaying under the flickering lights along the road, "*sigh* it's so cold~" My focus was brought back to the bubbling soup on the stove, "Dinner's nearly ready...I hope they come home soon." The memories of the past instantly invaded my thoughts; the empty table, the deafening atmosphere, "No...it's different now. They don't hate me..." Though I was sure, I still felt uneasy.

I sat at the empty table of wrapped dishes and steaming soup, "Hmm...I guess they're busy tonight." Losing track of time, I somehow dozed off on the table.

Third person POV

"Y/N isn't picking up her phone!" Jimin stated as his phone kept routing to voicemail. "Aaah, we should have told her we were going to be late tonight!" Taehyung blurted, fidgeting as he worried constantly. Yoongi had also forgotten what he had found during their break time in their backstage room as his focus remained on Y/N. After what felt like eternity, the members finally arrived at the entrance to their house. They felt relieved to see the lights of the living room beam through the closed curtains, "Go check on her. I need to park the car!" Jin ordered as he verbally forced the idols out of the car.

As the door opened, a waft of mouth-dripping aroma escaped the confining living room. "Y/N!" Hoseok shouted, panicking, until Jungkook shushed him harshly, pointing towards the dining room. They cautiously walked over to the sleeping figure, head curled in her arms, on the edge of the dining table. "Sorry, Y/N...We're late." Taehyung softly whispered, caressing her cascading hair. He looked up to the other members, "I'll take her to her room." before carrying her bridal style.

Y/N POV

The sky was grey and rain pattered against the window as I stretched on the soft mattress, 'Hmm? How did I get into bed?' As I tried to get out of bed, the cold atmosphere shocked my suddenly freezing body, causing me to immediately jump back into bed, 'Aah...it's so cold! I'll sleep for a while longer.' As I rotated my body to the other side of the bed with my eyes shut, I accidentally hit something and instinctively opened my eyes again, 'What in the world did I just-'.

... ... ... ...Huh?

Sharing the same blanket, our faces were only millimetres apart. Breaths mingling, skin touching... my heart skipped a beat...

AND I BOLTED OFF THE BED, SCREAMING, landing on my butt. Despite the cold and pain, I was more concerned with...

"Y/N?"

... 'What is Taehyung doing in my bed!?'

"Are you alright? What happened?" Taehyung's fatigued body, struggling to keep awake, crawled to me through the blanket and pulled me up, back onto the bed. "W-w-w-why are you in my room?" I stuttered intensely as Taehyung cracked a tired smile, "This is my room Y/N~" Astounded, I inspected the room with my full attention, "Whhhhaaaaaaatt? What am I doing in your room?" He chuckled, "Well, it was cold in your bedroom so I took you in," I blushed wildly, "Embarrassed?" I shoved him away, turning my attention to the window opposite his direction, "N-no..."

He suddenly went quiet and I looked back cautiously and curiously. He was softly staring at me, "W-what?". His hand reached for my chin, his face inching closer and closer. I had suddenly forgotten how to move; my consciousness fading from me as I blankly stared at his face. For a few seconds, I heard only our hearts, beating at the same momentum.

His lips touched a delicate spot, near my lips and slowly parted, "Cute...".

As he let go of my chin, the door coincidently bursted open, "Taehyung! Enough now!" All the other members had barged in as Taehyung was taken away from his own bedroom, "Y/N~Breakfast is ready! We'll wait for you downstairs!" Jin said before closing the door.