Chapter 6 - An opportunity of a lifetime

...

*Slap* *Slap* *Slap*

"Please stop..." I weakly uttered. They didn't reply as they continued to beat me up. I kept begging and apologising for such a situation to occur, but it still wasn't enough to satisfy their anger. Namjoon pulled on my collar as I was lifted onto my toes so that my eyes met with his, "Listen here, b*tch, within this period of time, don't get any wrong ideas, we're only behaving according to the script so don't act too close to us. Once this movie is finished, we're done being all lovey-dovey to you, okay, my little lamb?" His fake smile raised to the surface of his face at the last phrase as he glared into my eyes, "Y-y-yes..." He released his grip and I instantly collapse onto my knees.

-Few hours ago-

Isn't that exciting?!" Silence took over the room as we all stared at the principal. Some moments past and his joyful expression turned into an awkward one, "Umm...Is everyone... okay?"

... "WHAT?!" Me and my brothers exclaimed at the same time as we jumped from our seats, slamming our hands against the desk which scared the principal off his chair. "Woah! What's wrong, kids?"

"What's wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong! There is no way in hell, that I'll be in a movie, acting all cute and affectionate towards my damn sis-mmm!" Taehyung sealed Yoongi's mouth with his hand when he was about to say, 'sister', and stated, "Sir, we're very grateful for such an opportunity but we've never been in a movie before, and suddenly acting in a romance film is just too much for us." The principal's expression fell when he heard Taehyung's confession. "Listen, boys, this movie could seriously take you to the next level, not only in your acting career, but also your entire career within the entertainment industry! And to hear you say such words really disappoints me..." He sighed as his eyes dropped to Namjoon's troubled face, "Namjoon! As a previous ace student of this school and leader of this group, what do you say?" Namjoon glanced at me and the boys before returning his gaze towards the principal and bowed, "Thank you so much for the offer sir, we'll take it..." The other members' eyes widened in disbelief but they could only sit back in their seats as a dark aura surrounded their figures. "What about you, Y/N?" I felt stuck in the mud as I observed each of my brothers' expressions, but I had no choice, this was an opportunity of a lifetime, even if it meant my brothers hating me further... "I'll take the opportunity, Sir!" I exclaimed with soft smile.

"Yeah! Now that's the spirit! I'll give you your scripts then. I'll also provide you the filming dates and locations at a later time, but for now, start memorising your lines!" We received our small booklets before leaving the office. Coincidently, the bell rang so I started walking my way home. I caught my brothers' car driving past me as I slowly approached home. As soon as I entered the main door, someone roughly grabbed onto my small wrist and firmly pulled me towards the basement, "No! Please! Don't!"

...

Again, I was lying on the hard concrete floor of the dark basement. I wasn't scared of darkness, nor being locked up...I just felt tired, tired of life...My eyes grew heavier by the minute and soon, I fell asleep.

*Bzz*Bzz* My sleep was interrupted as I felt a vibration against my leg and realised it was the notifications on my phone. I arose from the solid ground and briefly massaged my numb back with my hands as I read the email sent by the principal. It included our filming time, place and scenes we were doing within that period of time. Our first shoot is tomorrow morning at 7am at XXX university, 'What? But it's the weekend. Why are we at a univer-... Oh wait, nevermind.' I'm acting as a freshman who immediately caught the attention of 7 boys, all from different years. I looked up from my phone and noticed the basement door unlocked. It was already late so everyone was probably sleeping. I took a brisk shower and shortly fell asleep when my head hit the pillow while my heart continued to dance around with excitement, though I know I shouldn't be expecting too much, however it's already extremely rare to be with my brothers so... I'm happy.

*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep

My hands travelled against my bedside table in search of the irritating alarm, though when I hit the button, it fell to the ground. My eyes found it difficult to stay open as I tried my best to focus. I picked up my fallen digital clock while glimpsing at the time; 5:30am. "The hell? Why did I set my alarm this early?" I questioned myself as I pinched the bridge of my nose between my eyes...*gasp* When I realised what today was, I bolted out of my bed and got ready in an instance. With everything finished, I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Understanding my brothers, they won't eat anything that might fatten them up right before an important event so I decided to make simple korean egg rolls and soybean soup as well as using kimchi as a side. After cooking, I realised the dishes from the other night weren't washed so I decided to clean that up before having breakfast.

I sat on the couch eating my proportion of homemade breakfast as I read the script in front me and waited for my brothers to come down. I never risked calling them myself since I know I can get in a lot of trouble if I 'commanded' them so I just waited. Soon enough, they came down, greeting one another and entered the dining area to eat. After I finished, I went to the kitchen to finish cleaning the remaining dirty dishes. I felt intense stares from the dining table as my back faced towards them. '...Why are they staring at me?' . Suddenly, I sensed someone behind me and before I could turn around to see who it was, their hands wrapped around my delicate waist while they laid their head on shoulder. I slightly flinched and tensed up, 'Huh? What's happening?'.

"Did you enjoy breakfast, my angel?" he slowly whispered in my ear. "U-umm," I suddenly remembered the script; this scene was between me and Yoongi, where he comes up behind me with wrapped arms, while asking the same question. 'Is he rehearsing?' I wondered before quickly replying, "Yes~", very sweetly, just like the script had directed. He released his hands from my waist and started proceeding upwards along my arms as I waited for him to say his next line. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wish everyone a Happy New Year and may 2020 bring many wonders to you. Love yourself! ♥♥♥

- Euphoria_Within