Chapter 34 - VIP

Third person POV

"I hate you! I hate you so much!!!". Y/N's words repeated in Hwanwoong's head and the sting on his cheek still remained as he laid on the couch, "What have I done?". The tears rolled down, regretting the disgusting actions he had done out of control. Hwanwoong was so angry when she mentioned them, causing him to lose his sense of consciousness and pounced on her. Cursing at himself, he knew it was already impossible for Y/N to return to him.

*ring*ring* Hwanwoong's phone vibrated, projecting a call from an unknown number. He weakly answered, "Hello...who is this?". A deep voice replied, "Is this Hwanwoong?". Hwanwoong raised his brows, "Yes this is Hwanwoong. Who is this?"

"Y/N's hard-to-get isn't she? I feel bad for you. You treated her as if she were a princess and yet, she still doesn't want to go out with you.". Hwanwoong flinched at the information, "How do you...Who are you?!". The voice chuckled, "Boy, you don't need to know who I am. Let me ask you something. You want her, don't you?". Hwanwoong furrowed his brows, "Look, I don't know who you are but you shouldn't be digging into other people's businesses. Have a good day!", and hung up the phone.

*bling*bling* A text message: "I know you do. I can help you. You and Y/N could be the happiest couple on Earth. You can have her all to yourself. BTS will disappear from her vision and she'll only look up to you. Sounds good right?"

Hwanwoong was about to block the number but imagining Y/N being his eternally...had brainwashed him. He called the number back, "What do you want?".

The deep voice snickered, "I want you to help me with something but first I need you to agree. In exchange for my help, I need your help. What do you say?". The more Hwanwoong thought of it, the more convinced he became, "Okay, I agree.". The voice laughed an evil one, "Haha! Thank you boy.".

As Hwanwoong accepted the deal, his eyes glowed a threatening scarlet shade before it settled into his eyes.

Y/N POV

My head—pounding.

My heart—aching.

The morning didn't feel welcoming. The life-threatening temperatures didn't bother me. The world felt dark. I felt dead.

"Y/N...Are you awake?" It was Jin. He sounded worried, '...he knows...', but I was weak to answer so I stayed quiet. The door opened and my tired eyes met his as he walked in, "How are you feeling?". Hearing his voice, my eyes began to water, "Alright...I guess...". He caressed my dry cheeks, "Y/N..." I looked up to meet his gaze, 'Ah...That look again.'. Jin's eyes were filled with passion, "...Jin?". He didn't say anything but kept staring at me. I had suddenly forgotten everything. My heart raced under his intense gaze, 'What is this feeling?'. It was like that time with Taehyung.

I flinched as Jin began to close in. I could hear the rhythmic sync of his heart and mine. His lips came closer before landing on my ear, "Breakfast is ready~ Please come out and eat. You did skip dinner. And don't worry, we won't pressure you in answering any questions regarding yesterday." He quickly left, leaving me absolutely stunned. My thumping chest didn't calm, "I-I should go...The others..." My mood dropped at the reminder of yesterday, "...might be worrying about me".

I knew I looked gross but there was not much I could do, "Good morning, brothers..." The members distinctly looked worried as I sat in my seat. "G-good Morning Y/N!". I eyed Jin for a moment before looking at my plate. Breakfast was quiet as I ate with my head down. I felt their eyes darting in my direction from time to time. "Oh! Y/N! We want to ask you something!" Jungkook started while I gulped and prayed, 'Please don't ask anything about yesterday...'. 

"Are you free on Friday night?" He casually asked. I looked up and partially smiled, "Yes, I do have work, but I'm free at night...Why?"

"Come to our concert." Yoongi answered. '?? Concert? ... ... ... Ah! They have a concert this Friday! I forgot!'. My spirits immediately lifted, "I can!?", causing the others to smile, "Of course you can!", Taehyung replied. "Ahh...but I didn't purchase the ticket. They're probably all sold out.". The group smirked, "Miss Y/N, may I ask who your brothers are?" Hoseok asked. My eyes sparkled and I grinned, "OMG! Thank you!"

...

It was Friday afternoon.

The week went by in an instant. The recent incident with Hwanwoong still burdened my heavy heart but I kept strong. We haven't spoken yet, which was good since I needed some time away from him. Though, now, I'm excited about tonight, "Hmm...There are no customers. I should close early. I don't even know what I'm going to wear!" I briskly tidied the store but accidentally bumped into the counter along the way where a note fell to the floor, 'Hmm? An order?' I lifted the small blank note and flipped it over, "What in the world..."

I finally found you.

Confused, I processed the writing on the note, "A prank?". I tossed the note into the garbage and continued on with the cleaning.

...

"Hmm...I won't wear a dress since it's cold...This looks nice...Aaah! What do I wear!?" I stared at the pile of garments lying on my bed in my towel, freezing. My brothers were already at the stadium while I struggled with such simple decisions. "I'm going to be late!" Panicking, I randomly picked something that still looked really stunning and nice for a concert and immediately started on my makeup and hair and packed my essential belongings before dashing out the door.

Gocheok Sky Dome soon came into view. Crowds of fans lined up in queues, ready to enter the massive arena. "I'm back here again..." I reminisced the first time I came here after losing my memories; the first time I saw them, '...I wonder if Marina is doing well. I should visit her soon.' I wanted to see my brothers backstage but considered the fact that it might trigger unwanted attention so I entered the queue like everyone else.

"All VIP tickets, please come through first!" The security immediately began calling in people. I pulled out my ticket for them to stamp and a band was attached to my wrist, before I was guided to the right area. The large arena caught me by surprise, "Just how popular have they gotten while I was gone?" As the crowds flooded in, the temperature rose substantially and uncontrollable shrieks echoed along the surface of the walls, piercing my poor ears. "It's so loud in here. Looks like it's been too long since I have attended a concert."

The view was super clear since I was really close to the stage, 'I should really thank my brothers for this opportunity.' The flashing lights started to dance, preparing the entrance for BTS and the cheers grew louder. All Army bombs rose to the air, all in different colours as they welcomed the group, and the music began while we chanted their names.

They sang, danced and laughed during the breaks in between as they talked to us. At times, they would look my way and smile or blow kisses. The people around me would squeal, "Aaaahhh! They looked at me!", "He blew a kiss at me!" but I hoped they were really looking at me. I smiled back at them and blew mini kisses. I danced, sung along and had a wonderful time, just like those past years where I sat at the back of the arena, far away from them, but today...

Today was special.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Readers,

❤ ❤ ❤ I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ 

Today is a very special day for me:

🎉🎉🎉It's my birthday!!! Exciting~~! 🎉🎉🎉

I hope everyone is staying healthy and having an awesome time indoors, reading Wattpad~~❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you so much for all the encouragement. I'll continue to improve my writing and story plots that will hopefully be worthy of your time~

- Euphoria_Within