Chapter 32 - Couple Bracelets

It was already 3 in the morning when we had finally reached the finale. 'My first formal wear...' I remembered feeling extremely powerful wearing such an extravagant gown. I felt beautiful, especially during those hard times. 

But again, the cries of embarrassment interrupted the formal setting. It was unusual seeing Namjoon romantic, "My little lamb is so cute when embarrassed~", but it definitely worked! Namjoon instantly covered his ears as he rolled along the floor of blankets, "Aaaaahhhhh! End it already!"

"It's not finished yet!" I squealed as I continued watching, though fatigue was hitting me real hard. Jimin had taken me away from the predator but soon became the predator himself. As his lips were inching closer, my surroundings halted as I focused intensely on the screen, 'Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg.'

*blow* "Aah!" I threw my pillow at the person who had blown into my ear as I rubbed the area to soothe the tingling sensation. "T-t-t-taehyung! What are you doing?!" He laughed, "You looked so tense. I needed to soften you up a bit!" Taehyung returned to his position; next to him, I saw Jimin supporting his hanging chin in the palm of his hand, grinning, "Did you want a real kiss Y/N?" Jimin teased, "N-no thank you...".

Embarrassed, I returned my attention back to the TV; Taehyung and I were so close together, 'Woah, we are so close together...' until, "Sorry Tae, but I'll be stealing my princess for a while~" Jungkook had picked me up in his arms. The scene had calmed as the soft instrumental background played and only the moon gave off intense light. It was hard to keep my eyes from closing. My ears had already stopped functioning but through my hazy vision, I could tell, 'Ah...this...is where...they...confessed...'

Third person POV

Jungkook felt a heavy weight on his shoulder as he tensed, knowing who it was. Y/N had fallen asleep. The other members gazed at Y/N's sleeping face as the confession began in the background; one by one, the boys voiced their thoughts through the screen, "I love you Y/N.". The members lip-synced with the screen at the last phrase as they silently voiced their love to their sleeping beauty.

Knowing what happened next, Jungkook turned off the TV. The others didn't mind, "Let's sleep.". He tucked Y/N under the blankets, where he laid beside her. It may have been because everyone was tired from binge watching but no one fought over who slept beside Y/N, well... maybe a few complaints, but it was easy for Jungkook and Hoseok to sleep where they sat, with Y/N.

Stroking Y/N's hair, Jungkook remembered the pendant around his neck, suddenly realising that he would need to give it back soon. It was dark and the perfect opportunity; leaning close, his breath caressed her skin, then his nose grazed her soft cheek and soon, his lips pecked the apple, '...Goodnight Y/N'. His hands secretly entwined with Y/N's under the blanket where he felt relieved that Hoseok had to use another blanket as he prayed that, out of all his brothers, Y/N would choose him.

...

Namjoon's eyes were the first to welcome the ceiling as he groaned in his stretch before sitting up, "...What time is it?" The sun was already high in the sky as its light was brighter than normal in the morning, "Omg! It's already 1 in the afternoon! Everyone get up!" Yoongi and Hoseok forced themselves up with closed eyes, "W-what?!" Namjoon repeated, "It's 1pm!" Taehyung, with his face smothered in his pillow, muffled, "Can't we sleep for a bit longer? It's the weekend! And our schedule is empty today." Namjoon battered his eyes, "O-oh...I forgot. Go back to sleep then. I'm getting up." As Namjoon entered the bathroom, the others collapsed into a deep sleep again.

*splash* The cool water felt refreshing on Namjoon's face, fully waking him up, though it was already cold from winter's presence. Until he figured something, "Hmm? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7..." and dashed out before coming to the living room of sleeping boys, 'I knew it...'. "Y/N's not here!!". This woke up the entire house at full attention, "Huh?!" Their eyes met the empty cold spot between Jungkook and Hoseok. "Where did she go?!" Jimin questioned, as Namjoon blurted, "If I knew I would've known!", before his eyes met a note sitting on the couch, 'Hey Brothers! I'm going out for a while so I'll see you before dinner time! -Y/N'

Y/N POV

"Hwanwoong Oppa!" I saw Hwanwoong standing in front of the train station, leaning against a pole, wearing glasses and a face mask to disguise his features, "Sorry! Did you wait long?" He shook his head as he held out his freezing hand, "Let's go Y/N!" I naturally grabbed onto it just like I would do years back then. "Where do you want to go?" He asked as we strolled along the pathway, "Hmm..." and I remembered, "Ah! Let's go eat Korean BBQ!" He raised his brows, "In the morning?". I grinned, "Why not? I'm paying anyway! Remember?" He laughed, "Haha! Okay!"

We were lucky to find a place that opened nearing the afternoon and immediately began chowing at the food sizzling on the grill. "Y/N, you look tired. Didn't get much sleep?". I laughed, "Yeah, I was watching a drama!" He smirked, "Gotta love Friday nights." We talked and joked around but when I ' wasn't ' watching him, in the corners of my eyes, I would find him staring at me, "Hwanwoong, you keep staring. Are you okay?" He just grinned and continued eating, "No... it's nothing."

...

"Hey Hwanwoong! I said I was going to pay!" He shrugged and ruffled my hair, like always, "I don't mind." I pouted, "Well, I mind! Let me buy you something else then!" I pulled on his arm as we walked through multiple stores, "Hmm..." My eyes followed rows of stores but nothing caught my eyes until, " !! Wait here Hwanwoong. Don't move, I won't be long."

"Can I have this wrapped up please?" The staff member agreed at my request before pulling out multiple gift wraps. 'I hope he likes this.' *buzz*buzz "Huh? Oh! It's Jin! They must be awake now. Oh! It's already 1." As I greeted Jin through the phone, various voices streamed through the speaker, "Y/N! Where are you!? Don't just disappear!".

I cracked a dry laugh, "Haha, sorry brothers. I didn't want to wake you up though! You all looked really tired!" They sighed, "That's not important now. Where are you?". I smiled, "I'm out with a friend!" The gift was ready, "I have to go now brothers! See you later!" and hung up the phone before running out the store, "Sorry to keep you waiting, Hwanwoong! Here!" I handed over the wrapped gift as he revealed the unknown.

His eyes beamed of delight. It was a simple silver chain bracelet, "I bought one too!". I waved my wrist to show the dangling bracelet and smiled, "We have matching bracelets!" He froze for a heartbeat until, "Heh...like a couple?". 

I grinned, "Yeah, you could say it like that." He linked his wrist with the delicate bracelet as it jingled against his skin. Gradually leaning in, he pulled down his face mask and pecked me on the forehead, "Thanks Y/N." 

My eyes widened a bit before smiling, "L-let's go now..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Happy April Fool's! 😜😜😜♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you so much for reading!♥ ♥ ♥ Always enjoy seeing you guys loving it!♥ ♥ ♥ Hope everyone's staying safe and healthy!!! 

-Euphoria_Within