Chapter 11 - 7 Confessions

They were about to say something until the director commanded us to get into positions. "Last scene everyone! And...action!"

My back was glued to the wall as I focused on the many other students socialising and dancing, that I didn't even notice Jin approaching, "May I have this dance, beautiful?~" He extended his right arm as he bowed like a gentlemen which made me giggle, "You may." I placed my hand on his as he led me to the dance floor. His hand snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer to his chest while we swayed along to the music, "You look really lovely tonight, beautiful." I felt his breath against my ears as it left a tingling sensation and gave me the shivers, "You look handsome yourself~". When we finished the dance, I was grabbed directly on the wrist and pulled away from Jin.

Another arm slithered around my waist, "May I have this next dance, my angel?" I chuckled at his words, "Of course Yoongi, you may." Our faces were only two inches apart as we stared into each others' eyes, "You're look like a goddess tonight, my angel~" My face burned from his compliment, "If I was goddess, then you would be god!" He pulled me in closer, "Then would you be my goddess?" He asked before twirling me around, "Huh?". As I was being twirled around, someone snatched my free hand and swiftly took me away from Yoongi, who looked slightly shocked by the situation.

"Sunshine~you're absolutely dashing~" Hoseok exclaimed as he hooked his hands onto my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you Hoseok, you do too~but why did you just take me away from Yoongi?" His nose gently brushed on mine when I questioned him, "Because I want to be with my sunshine~" I smiled at his response, "*sigh* I'm always hopeless when it comes to you." We grinned like two innocent infants as we moved with the music. When it finished, Hoseok was pulled away by his friends while I returned to the wall, again with my back against it, "That was fun~".

"For you, little lamb~" Namjoon walked over to me with two glasses of lemonade, "Thank you, Namjoon.". "No worries, you look absolutely ravishing, tonight little lamb," He said as he tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear, "I might eat you up." I blushed at his remark and looked down at my feet, "My little lamb is so cute when embarrassed~" Namjoon softly lifted up my chin with his fingers and moved closer to my face. "Hey Namjoon! Stop causing My Lady to feel uncomfortable!" Jimin grabbed onto Namjoon's shoulder and forced him away from me. He gently entwined his hands with mine as he led me to a different area. I could only look back at Namjoon, apologetically.

"Are you okay, my lady? Damn that Namjoon! Always harassing you though... I can see why... You're really attractive, tonight~" My face went red as Jimin closely inspected me, "Yah! You're embarrassing me!". Jimin laughed, "But it's true!". I looked directly into his eyes, "You are too, Jimin~" He placed an arm on the wall behind me, as his face came closer to mine, "How?" he whispered into my ear, "U-uhh, w-well, you look really smart in a suit, your hairstyle looks really cool and your face is always so charming." He grinned at my response, "Thank you, My Lady~" Jimin slowly approached me even closer than before, as his lips were closing in quickly... until a hand appeared in front of my face, splitting us right in the middle, "I'll be taking my flower now!" My waist was instantly trapped in someone else's hand as they guided me away.

We were on the dance floor again while Taehyung led me through the music. "Wow! My flower is fully in bloom tonight." I laughed at his statement, "And my bee is looking very buzzingly handsome tonight~" We started chuckling together before Taehyung pecked me on the cheek, causing my eyes to widen in shock. "Hehe, my flower is so adorable~" Our foreheads connected while Taehyung drew in my body near his. "Ahh!" Suddenly, my world turned 90 degrees as I was lifted into the air. "Sorry Tae, but I'll be stealing my princess for a while~" I realised Jungkook had scooped me into his arms, carrying me in a bridal style and bolted onto the balcony before gently setting myself onto the ground.

The luminous moonlight beamed on the quiet school grounds as my elbows laid against the ledge of the balcony with Jungkook by my side, dreamily staring at me, "My princess looks so enchanting~" My gaze turned to Jungkook, "Thanks, Jungkook~You're very attractive yourself~". The ballroom music continued in motion, "May I have this dance, princess?" I smiled as my hand found their place on his palm while his other free hand curled my waist. Jungkook passionately stared into my eyes as he guided me through the rhythm, 'Why is he looking at me like that?'. As the music stopped, I parted our hands but Jungkook held on, "...Jungkook?". He briefly pondered about something before bringing his attention to me, "Y/N, we've known each other ever since the start of school," I nodded while intensely listening to him, "and I've wanted to say this for a long time...but I...I"

"Yah! Jungkook!" Jungkook was interrupted by several voices and footsteps as I gave them my attention. I saw everyone standing in front of us, panting. "Come here, traitor!" Jin harshly pulled Jungkook away as the seven secretly discussed something and I could only waited in confusion. "Y/N!" They all shouted out, causing me to jump a little, "Y-yes?". "Like Jungkook said, we've known you from the start of school," Jin started, " and we always loved being with you," Yoongi trailed, "You're always there for us," Hoseok followed, "We're always happy when you're around," Namjoon added, "Your charm constantly captivates us," Jimin said tenderly, "and we can't stop thinking about you," Taehyung voiced with passion, "so what we want to say is..."Jungkook concluded before...

"I love you, Y/N." The seven of them confessed in unification as they revealed such treasured words.

I stood in my place in disbelief as I stared at the group of fine men. To hear my brothers say those words for the first time in forever was...heaven. Tears formed at the rim of my eyes... even though it was all a performance, though it was all fake, these were real tears, tears that I have been wanting to shed for so long... tears of joy... My throat felt trapped as I forced out my next line"T-thank you everyone, I love each and everyone of you so dearly, however..." Their faces dimmed at the last word, "... I don't think I'm ready yet and it's impossible for me to choose one of you..." Sighs of disappointment were heard, "...I'm sorry..." The warm salty water poured out of my eyes while I covered my face with my hands. My body felt heavy as multiple arms surrounded me, "Don't worry Y/N," They reassured, "We'll wait for you... Until the time has come, we'll try harder... to gain your love." I chuckled at their words, "Thank you, guys." The moon watched us from afar as we stayed in our group hug for a while before returning to the ballroom, laughing...

"And cut! We're done everyone!" Everyone clapped and cheered as the director announced the end of our film.

"Group photo!" The director commanded while positioning the camera on timer. I stood next to my brothers with the staff before us while the director came running as he pressed on the camera button. *Snap! "Thank you everyone for your hard work! I'll find a day to celebrate this amazing night! Everyone must be tired so you're all dismissed!" After I changed back into my ordinary clothes with removed makeup, I thanked everyone before heading home with my brothers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 11! Saranghae~

- Euphoria_Within