11| A life with no regrets

Play music when I say
/ / /

Lana's pov

The whole expedition went to hell. Titans were constantly after us, attacking us and all. This is not how I thought my first expedition would go...........I really under estimated what goes on outside the walls.

One after another, people were getting either injured or eaten alive in some way. "Keep facing forward! We cannot allow to be distracted, the support team will deal with them for a while" Nanaba says trying to grab my attention. I didn't reply due to still having my attention on all the deaths. "Oi brat. Snap out of it, don't want you dying now just because you're distracted. Not a great way to go is it now? A least die fighting" Captain Levi says. The Mike and Levi squad were riding together due to the changes in the formation. I snap out of it. "y-yes sir! sorry sir!" I stutter, "tsk, just focus!" he shouts. We continue riding on, I suddenly began feeling scared for my life. I was looking around and then noticed a huge titan running behind us "14 meter Abnormal behind us! Sir!" I yell, "These things won't give us a break will they, damn bastards. We ride on! As long as it keeps the current distance it's at, we are okay" Mike says. That order didn't last long.

/ / /

Flashback

(Age 10)

"Hey Lana, would you like to come with me to the basement? I'll show you some of the things that I research in my lab" my father says. "Sure! Sounds fun!" I shout. My father reaches and opens the wooden door which head towards the basement. "Will you be alright with Eren Carla?" My father asks making me look at my mother", "He's only a baby dear, we will be fine, go spend time with your daughter" she smiles back as my baby brother eren bites her ponytail from her shoulder. I laugh at my little brother's actions, "Be careful going down the stairs Lana dear" he says walking down the old looking stairs. I quickly follow behind and it got colder as we went down further. "Father, it's a little cold" I say, "Here" he hands me his coat he had on. I swing the big coat around my shoulders, it was too big for me but it kept me warm. "Thank you" I smile.

A loud creak filled my ears as a old wooden door opened. "Welcome to my lab Lana" he says. I run in and look around at all the books he had stacked on his shelves, "That's a lot of books father" I acknowledge. I hear a light laugh escape my fathers lips, "Well I am a doctor , doctors need their books to help people" he says ruffling my hair. He makes his way over to his desk and opens a drawer, I see him pull out a small metal box. He pauses and looks at it for a moment, "Whats that?" I ask as my curiosity got the better of me. "This will be history my dear Lana" he says looking back up at me. He sighs and nods to himself, "How would you like to come with me tomorrow when i go visit some patients? You could learn some things, being as well you want to be a doctor, it's never too early to learn" he says. I was very excited when he asked me that, i began jumping around. "Yes! That would be so fun father! " i smile. He smiles back.

The next day

I would be leaving for 3 days, due to it takes a day to travel into wall Sina and back, plus including the day we check on father's patients. I grab my bag that carried my clothes and climbed into the carridge that would take us to Wall Sina, I'd never been there before so it would be something new to see. I start reading a book about a little girl who turned out to be a secret angel and saved a city. It seemed very unrealistic but i guess it's only a story. My eyes begin to feel heavy so I fall asleep, i feel my father bring me close so i wouldn't get cold.

/ / /

The next day

Me and my father just finished with the last patient he needed to check up on. "Are heading back home now?" i ask, "Not yet, i want to take you to a special place" he says.

We walk to a nearby forest and stops, "What's wrong?" i ask. "I'm sorry Lana" he grabs my arm and pulls out that metal box from a few days ago. "W-what are you doing?" i stutter as he injects something into me. My whole body starts to burn up and suddenly there was a bright light.

3rd person

Grisha looked up in amezment on how his daughter had turned into a full controlled 17 meter titan. "It worked! This is a big step! Lana focus! Imagine yourself leaving. Suddenly the titan collapsed and Lana emerged from the back of the titan's nape. Grisha ran to his daughter and helped her out of the titan. "You must stay silent about this okay Lana?" I was confused but i agreed.

Flashback end

/ / /
Play music here

"Lana! Snap out of it!" Lynne yells. "Sorry i had a flashback!" "No time for that, It's another ambush! We gotta fight GO!" she yells. I analyze the situation and launch my hooks off. I slice the nape of one titan and i begin to hear yelling, i look round and realize Oulo was shouting for help. "Hang on! im coming Oulo!" i shout as i try to zoom over to him. Suddenly something flew past me fast and sliced the hand of the titan that grabbed Oulo. It was Captain Levi, Oulo landed on the ground safley as Captain Levi swings around to slice the titan's nape.

I go and kill a few more titans whilst he does that but as i'm about to head back to my horse i notice an abnormal sneaking up on Captain Levi and he didn't notice. The titan goes to grab him, "Captain Look out!" i shout as i push him out of the way making him crash into the ground, the titan then grabbed me and started moving me on its way to its mouth. Captain Levi's eyes widened in shock (photo at the top) "My gear is busted someone help Jaegar!" Captain Levi shouts.

I look at him as the titan opens its mouth. I simply smile at him and then

Darkness

/ / /

HELLO! THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A CHAPTER YEET

-em