23| Victory

"I think you're right, if we're to stand this is the only way. Just this once, let's fight a fight that's not just a battle of attrition. Let the bastards taste humanity's wrath. Right. My team will take out the two titans coming up to us" Rico says walking off

"I'll handle the 12 meter" the others say and leave me with Ian and Mikasa. "Thank you Captain" I say "Yes, that was brave" Mikasa added. "No it wasn't. There's no thanks needed. The fact of the matter was I was petrified of the mess you were about to get into if Lana didn't swoop in and take a lot of hits" Ian says looking at my bloody eye. "You two are free now so do your thing, and use the skills you were born with" He adds, "Sir" we both say. "Go save the man you love" he says to Mikasa. I look at Mikasa, "S-sir! It's not like that!" she replies with a blush on her face.

"You love my brother huh?" I smirk, "Lana, you know it's not like that!" she shouts. I giggle "I'm just teasing" I say and turn to look at Eren's titan form sat against the boulder. "Damn Eren what have you gotten yourself into?" I ask myself, I noticed that Mikasa was overthinking about this. "Hey, it's going to be fine. We'll get that idiot out of there" I say placing my hand on her shoulder. She looks at me and nods.

We both take off and kill some more titans to help out our comrades. "Heads up! We got a 13 meter! It might pounce on Jeagar!" I hear Ian yell. "We got 4 more incoming" some other soldier yells. I grip the handles of my blades tight. "Ackerman!Jeagar! Rear yours!"

"Sir!" I was the first to jump off of the room and I went soaring through the sky and sliced the nape of a titan which was closing in on Eren. Mikasa dealt with the one which was about to jump on him. "Mikasa!" I heard being yelled, I look over and see Armin "Why'd the plan go belly-up?!" he asks.

"Armin get away it's dangerous!" I yell "Eren lost control and got himself into this predicament!" I shout. "I tried to snap him out of it but he wouldn't respond! He's been out like this for the past few minutes " Mikasa adds. "What about the plan?" Armin asks. "All we can do is protect him right now! He's defenceless and there are too many!" Mikasa says. "Who knows how long we can keep this up!"

"I'm getting him out of there! You and Lana hold off the titans for as long as you can!" Armin yells. Armin goes to stab the nape of the neck. Oh Eren is going to be in a lot pain after this

As the blade entered through the skin, Eren's titan jumped to life letting out a scream and began moving around with Armin attatched to his nape. "You'll get yourself killed Armin!" I yell. "I'm fine! Just do what you can and keep the titans at bay! There are more people out there you should be worried about! Now you two leave me with Eren and do your best!" Armin yells back. I was hesitant to leave but I trusted Armin.

/ / /

I was killing more titans but I saw several people get killed along the way. It was a harsh sight that no one could get used to seeing. I saw three titans behind me chasing me. "You can't give me a break can you!?" I say as I try to out run them. I know I could easily take them out but I can't risk wasting gas or blades whilst I have a chance of running away.

"I feel like an expedition would be much easier than this! All I needed to do was have a meeting here with Pixis but no" I say to myself. I land on a roof and see more titans appear but suddenly I heard thuds behind me. "No way." I say

Everyone's eyes were one Eren's titan carrying the boulder towards the gate. "Everyone! Defend Eren until the end!" I yell and flying off. I land in front of Eren with Armina and Mikasa and we run to the gate. I see people getting eaten from all angles. "There's one in front!" Armin yells, "I got it!" Mikasa yells.

As she's about to jump, I see Rico fly towards the titan. "Out of the way!" She yells as she lands slicing the nape off. "Move! This is it!" I yell and we split off from the ground, I watch as Eren approaches the gate. "GO!" Me and Armin scream at him which was replied with a scream from Eren as he throws the boulder. Sealing the gate.

/ / /

Me and Armin were trying to pull Eren out from the scolding hot titan. "He's stuck!" I say, "Then we cut!" Rico says as she slices the muscle attatched to Eren and Armin flies back holding Eren. I look behind us and see two titans approaching.

"Get to safety i'll deal with these two!" I say hooking myself to the wall so I could have some height to slice the nape. But as I jumped off a fast shadow sliced the nape of the one Titan and jumped onto the second titan and killed that one too.

As the two titans collapse to the floor, the figure does. No one could kill titans that fast besides one person I knew.

I land next to Armin. "Who is that?" Armin asks. I smile and sigh in relief as the person turned around. "Pay attention brats. Mind explaining what I'm exactly looking at?"

"Levi!"

/ / /

I don't even know why but I got so excited writing the ending parts lol

Hope you liked this chapter, it was a bit shorter than usual but the next one will be longer don't worry!

-Em