46| Saving him

So many ghost readers :(

I turn my head due to I heard the noise of horses and carts being pulled. I stood up and realized that it was the scouts...and Military Police? Is Levi here? Wait no, he's still injured and Erwin wouldn't let him.

"Commander Erwin!" I hear moblit shout as he slightly limped over to greet him. "Does the problem still stand?" Moblit nods. "Very well. LOWER THE LIFTS!" Erwin orders and approaches me. "Glad to see you're better, we heard you were injured, but I suppose your titan power healed that" Erwin says. "Yeah, i'm alright now sir. It seems like you brought everyone here" I say looking around at all the soldiers there. Even Mp's. "Obviously some others had to stay back, such as Commander Pixis and Captain Levi" Erwin says and I nod. I was about to say something else but Moblit came up to us, "The lifts are ready sir" "Good, let's get the horses on the otherside of the wall"

Before Moblit coul move he gasped and looked down to his feet, where Hanji had her hand wrapped around his ankle. "Hanji?" Moblit yelped in surprise. "G-get me a map" she mutters. Soon after we were surrounding her as she explained that Reiner and Bertholt would need some time to regenerate and rest and she thought that the large forest that wasn't too far from the wall was where they were due to they needed protection from the titans when out of titan form.

"I'm sure of this, that's where they are. If we reach there before sunset, we should catch them" HAnji finishes. We all agreed that this was a solid plan to get Eren and Ymir back, it had to work. If it didn't....I wouldn't forgive myself as a sister, my job is to protect him and keep him out of trouble but yet again here I am planning a rescue mission to get him back.

/ / /

We eventually got all of the horses over the side of the wall. Hanji, Moblit and the rest who had bad injuries from Bertholt stayed back due to they weren't in the correct condition to fight. Hanji wanted to come but Erwin ordered her not to.

I was still mad at myself for letting Eren getting taken but I knew that we will get him back. I was riding along side Erwin on the way there, he wanted me there so in case they transformed and started attacking us. I could help out of the defense. I still wasn't exactly pleased but I agreed.

"It's an hour to sunset sir" I say as Erwin shot a green flare up into the sky. The formation was very small due to the lack of soldiers we had and the Mp's didn't even know about it so all soldiers kept quite close in the formation. I sigh "They probably know that we are already close by now", "Well if they do, they won't be dumb enough to run due to this is titan country and from Hanji's tests, they would still need a break after a fight like that" Erwin explained.

I turned my head to look forward and there were red flares being shot up from every direction. "We continue moving forward, no times for diversions. SOLDIERS! PREPARE TO FIGHT!" Erwin orders. I pull my blades out from my sheaths and we begin making our way into the large forest. A bright light could be seen within the trees. "One of them has transformed. Want me to go ahead Erwin?" I ask raising the blade to my hand. "No, not yet"

Erwin gave out his commands and we all split up. I stayed with Erwin as I was ordered but I looked behind me to see all of these titans emerge. "We must not fail! Get Eren back!" He yells.

/ / /

Reiner had also transformed now. I wanted to transform and beat the shit out of I'm but Erwin still didn't think it was the right time. We were riding behind Reiner, I can a clear view of an Unconscious Eren on Bertholts back.

We had a hoard of titan's following us behind us. I was really having a debate with myself wether to jump off right now and transform but yet again with all of the titans behind me, I wouldn't stand a chance. It would be a dumb idea, I knew that fact. I saw Hannes leap forward and try to strike Reiner but he failed due to his hardening. It seemd to wake Eren up sue to his head raised and his eyes widened

Mikasa was already doing some damage, she took out one eye of Ymir's titan and nearly grabbed Eren but Reiner covered them with his hands. I look at ahead and the other squad was approaching with titans trailing behind them. "Guys get out of there! Look ahead!" I shout grabbing their attention.

Mikasa and the rest land back on their horses and join the charge once more, we came to a stop when we heard Reiner call for help whilst being stuck between many other mindless titans. "What's going on?" Jean asked, "Don't know don't care we need to get Ere-" "Soldiers Charge!" Erwin commanded whilst riding past us all.

"Mankind's fate is decided now! There is no hope to reclaim the lands without Eren and Lana! We need both! Get Eren back!" Erwin orders and we all begin galloping after him. Me and Mikasa were following just behind, to be honest. We were probably the two most desparate to get him back. "Now's our chance!" mikasa says, "Right" I reply. "Uhmm you two can see those titans right? I know you two are strong and all but that one hell of a mess!" Jean stated. "Shouldn't you transform Lana?" Mikasa asked. "I can't, Erwin ordered me not to and I won't disobey him"

She nods and we look forward. Erwin unsheathes his blade and swings his arm out. "Advance!". My eyes widened at the sight. A titan had bitten onto his Arm and was dragging him back. "God damn it Erwin!" I yell looking back. "I said Advance god damnit! Eren is right in front of you!" Erwin yells from his position. I look over to see where Eren was and sigh. I pull on the reigns, "Mikasa, bring that damn brother of mine back to me!" I say turning around to go get Erwin.

I dodged the titan's that kept approaching me. I finally got to the titan that still had his firm grip on Erwin's arm, I jumped off of my arm and attacked the nape, killing it. I caught Erwin as he fell from it's mouth, "Don't try and save someone who can be replaced" he says as we land on the ground. "Stop being stubborn would ya? You're the reason why we have gotten so far! Don't give up now Erwin! Still have the dumbass brother of mine to save!" I say grabbing my horse and Erwin's too. I wrapped Erwin's injured arm with my cape so it wouldn't bleed out as much.

"That should do it until we get back to base, Have fun explaining this to Levi" I lightly laugh. "We worry about that when we get back. Now. I have a plan" Erwin says as we begin riding back towards Reiner and the others.

/ / /

Hello! Yes I know I haven't posted in a week, I was slightly unmotivated and school was being annoying.

Also I'm back to isolating from school and having to do it all online because that what COVID does :/

BUT! I will try and write another chapter soon (like in the next few days)

I hope you guys are still enjoying this story, I know it's kind of dragged on and not much Lana and Levi action have happened yet besides the few kisses but there will be more soon! and i'll say this (due to my friend who reads this and asked me the other day) Levi and Lana aren't exactly friends anymore- they are more than that *Smirk face* but that's all i'm saying and you'll have to read more to find out later ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Other than that! i'll see you guys next time!

-Em