26| Custody

"You're wrong. About it all" Eren started, "but you're so intend on pushing selfish agendas, you're blind to what's in front of you" "Wait. What do you mean?" Dawk asks. "What does it even matter? None of you have even seen a titan. So why are you so afraid huh?!" eren replies. He's going to start shouting soon I know it

" There's no sense in having power when you aren't willing to fight. If your too scared to for your own lives, fine! Let me do it! You- you're all cowards! Just shut up and put your faith in me!" Eren yells. Called it. "Take aim damn it!" Dawk yells to another soldier who aims a gun at Eren. In a flash Eren was harshly kicked in the face. "What the hell!" i say looking at Levi and i'm about to step out but Erwin stops me, "Just watch" he says. It seemed like he had some sort of plan in mind. Eren looked up at Levi and was returned with a kick to the stomach and a knee to the face. I flinched at the scene. "I'm going to beat his ass after this" i think to myself. Eren kept on getting beaten the shit out of him ebfore Levi putting his foot on Erens head.

"You know personally. I think nothing instils discipline like pain. You don't need a good talking too, you need to be taught a lesson" a shiver went down my spine as Levi spoke out. "And you happen to be in perfect kicking position" Levi says just before carrying on with the beating. "Wait now hold on Levi" dawk says which makes Levi stop and i sigh. "What is it?" "it's dangerous" Dawk says. "What if he gets angry? and turns into a titan?!". Levi kicks Eren once again and i flinch again. "Don't be silly" Levi says as he brings Erens face up, "after all, you're just going to dissect him aren't you? During the time that he was transformed. They say Jeagar was able to kill 20 titan before he finally ran out of strength. As an enemy, he's intelligence makes him all the more dangerous, but i can still take him down without a problem. How many of you can say the same? Before you torment the beast you better ask yourself this first. Can you actually kill him?" Levi finishes.

Erwin raises his hand "Sir. I have a proposition" he says, "Proceed" Zacharias replies. "There's still too much we don't know and no doubt that his danger will be ever present as such i suggest this. Eren Jaegar be placed under Captain Levi supervision, Eren's sister Lana Jeagar will also be helping keep him in check. We'll conduct a recon mission outside of the walls" he says. "Jaegar will join you on this excursion?" Zacharias asks. "Yes sir, and you can look up on the mission's results yourself and if he successfully controls his abilities. Eren would've proved his value to man kind. "Eren will be closely supervised? and if he should lose control?" "I can definitely kill him if it comes to that, the downside is that there is no middle ground" Levis says. "What about Lana?" Zacharias asks, " if Eren lost control i'm willing to as well sir" i say with pain in my voice.

"Very well, I have made my choice" Zacharias finishes.

/ / /

We were all now sat in a room and Eren was trying to relax after the beating he went through. "Did you really have to go that far Captain?" I ask scowling, "Don't let your whole family dynamic cloud your judgement Lana" i roll my eyes and sit next to Eren. I heard him sigh after that.

"Well that went better than i expected. Does it hurt?" Hanji asks. "Yeah" Eren replies holding a cloth against his bruised cheek. "Yeah? Describe it to me" Hanji says, "Really Hanji?" i say. "Sorry for all that. But the theatrics did get you placed in our custody" Erwin says, "I understand" Eren replies. "I can assure you that the pain was worth it, otherwise if it was any other case your dear sister here would try to hit Levi" Erwin says looking at me. "No denying that" I mumble, "WE played our trump card at the perfect moment" Erwin crouches to Eren and reaches his arm out for Eren to shake it. "You have my respect. i'm glad that you're on our team" "Me too sir! Glad to be here!" Eren shakes his hand.

Levi goes and sits on the opposite side of Eren to where i was. "So, Eren. You don't resent me now do you?" Levi asks, "No, i can see what you did was necessary sir" Eren replies. "Good then you understand" Levi says. "Still though, don't you think you went too far? You knocked his tooth out!" Hanji says. "That's what i said!" i reply, Hanji opens a cloth to show Eren's tooth, "YOU picked it up? How disgusting" Levi spits. "This is a precious sample i'll have you know" Hanji argues, "Hey, be glad people like that aren't dissecting you" LEvi says. "Don't you dare compare me to them! I'd never dream of hurting him"

"i don't have to worry about you then" i whisper to myself. "Lana let it go" LEvi says. "When someone beats the shit out of my little brother, i don't let it go so easily" i say rolling my eyes. Whilst me and Levi were talking Hanji checked Eren's tooth and turned out it grew back. That's the titan healing abilities for you

/ / /

I was placed on Levi's squad for Eren's protection. Mike thought that i didn't need to be placed on Levi's squad but it was Erwins orders. We were currently on our way to the old headquarters outside of trost district.

Oulo was talking with Eren whilst I was in front with Gunther and Eld. "He just loves to try and be intimidating doesn't he?" I say, "he denies it but he's trying to be like Captain Levi because he likes Petra" Gunther says. "As if that couldn't be anymore obvious. I knew he liked her when i first met you guys four years ago" i say. "Do not be deceived green horn, don't be expecting the royal treatment" Oulo continued on talking and trying to intimidate Eren. "Ahh!" I hear behind me and I look to see that Oulo had bitten his tongue.

"That's what you get for trying to act all high at mighty" I say looking forward once again.

/ / /

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting! Like I said in my last chapter, I'm back in school now so I won't have as much time to write