24| The key

/ / /

My eye had nearly healed but it left a small scar down my eye and I was currently with Levi waiting to be granted access to go see Eren who was locked up in the custody of the mp's.

"Who knows what those bastards are doing to him right now" I say pacing back and forth, "No point getting stressed over something you can't control Lana" Levi said leaning against the wall. "Yeah well how would you like it if your only family left was locked up?!" I snapped. Levi looked at me with slightly wide eyes, "Sorry. This whole situation is pissing me off" I apologize, "You and me both. I want to know what exactly your brother is" Levi says.

I keep pacing back and forth along the corridor. I felt a hand grab my wrist, "Hey. Calm down" Levi said. I don't know what it was but the way he said that did calm me down a bit, I sigh and sit against the wall. "How's the eye?" he asks trying to make small talk. "It's healing, it'll be fine" I say, "I'm sorry you had to deal with this on your own Lana" I laugh a bit "Who would've thought that going to Trost for a meeting would end up like this". "No one could've seen this coming. It's a repeat of five years ago. The best we can do for Eren right now is to just hope he can handle himself on his own. A silence fell upon us as we waited for the results to wether we get to see Eren or not. "How's your eye? It would be a pretty cool scar once it fully heals" he says, "It's fine but like you said, it will fully heal. Besides I can still see out of it" I say

A door creaked open and Erwin walked out of the office with two other Mp soldiers, "We can go see him now" he says. We both follow Erwin and the Mp's to the dungeon where Eren was located. The soldiers left us and we went down the stairs and I saw Eren asleep but he had chains attached to him. "They are treating him like a monster" I sigh, I lean against the wall as Levi does the same. Erwin sat down and Eren suddenly woke up

He starts sitting up from the bed he was laid on. "Any questions?" Erwin asks Eren, Eren looked around for a bit before answering, "I uhh- where am I?" Eren asks. "I think it's obvious, let's just call it a dungeon. You're currently in the custody of the Military Police. We were granted permission to see you only just now." Erwin holds up a key necklace, "UH! where'd you get that?!" "Off of you. Don't worry, you'll get it back. Let's talk home. More specifically the good doctor's cellar back in Shiganshina. Pretty big secret in there, right? About the titans?" Erwin asks

"Yeah, I think so. That's what dad said anyway, Lana's been down there before so you could just ask her" Eren says making Levi and Erwin look at me. "I was only down there for a small while but when I was there, all I saw was normal doctor stuff such as medicine and Medical books. I was ten anyway so I don't really remember a lot" I explain, "Right. NOt very helpful is it" "No sir" I say.

"Must suck having your dad and your memory missing in action at the same time. Unless of course that's just a cover story" Levi says to Eren. "Enough. We've been over this already. We know he has no reason to lie and that's all we know. How about you shed a little light on things for me about your intentions?" Erwin asks, "My what? What do you mean?"eren replies. "If we want to get into dad's cellar we need to go back into Shiganshina." I explain, "Yes. And sealing the breach there as we did in Trost would be the smart way to go about it, don't you think? Naturally we will need your special powers. Any way you slice it, a Titan's deciding our fate. It's been conjected that the Colossal and the Armoured Titan are more or less the same as you. That's why I ask of your intentions, it would be to turning the tables forever. You could save us" Erwin explains.

Eren had a shocked expression on his face when Erwin said that. "I don't know what I am" Eren speaks. "Come on, it's an easy question so just answer it" Levi starts "What the hell is it you want to do?" He asks. "I want to become a member of the scouts and kill every titan that crosses my path!" He says with a slight creepy tone. I just sigh seeing he hasn't changed at all. "Huh. Well played" Levi pushes himself off of the wall and walks up to the dungeon, "I'll take responsibility for him. Let the higher ups know what's going on. Not that I implicitly trust him of course. It's more of trusting myself to deal with him" Levi says.

"Uh did you forget his sister is right here? I can handle him, I have for the past 15 years" I say, "He may be your brother but given the circumstances, i'll kill him if I have to. My record more than speaks for itself, i'm pretty sure. Good new Jaegar. You're now officially a member of the Scouts" Levi says.

After a while talking with Eren we left. "Did you really have to say that Levi?" I ask "Had to knock some sense into him at least"

/ / /

We were told that Eren would be going to be put on trial, Levi and Erwin both knew I didn't like the whole idea but the Mp's wanted to take Eren and kill him. "Lana, I want you stood by me and Captain Levi during this" Erwin said, "Sir" I reply. "AWW my favourite shorties are here!" Hanji says hugging the both of us. Levi pushed her off whilst I just stood there awkwardly, "Anyhoo i'll be leaving now! I have the job of bringing Eren to the court!" she says as Mike stands beside her.

"I'm sorry you were alone in the whole Trost situation" Mike said placing a hand on my shoulder. "It's fine, i'm alive now aren't I?" I smile, "That is true, well good luck" and they left. "Lana Come one" Levi says signalling me to follow him and Erwin into the courtroom. The place was huge, I had never been in there before but it was bigger than I imagined.

/ / /

Hello! Hope you liked the chapter i'm sure you all know what the next chapter is going to be (Inset smirk face)

Anyway I hope you are all safe and well!

-Em