Chapter 54

Kaiyo and Azula were currently resting on a futon on the floor of his disheveled bedroom, tightly wrapped in a red blanket as the raven haired girl rested her head on top of one of his arms that acted as a makeshift pillow for her whilst the other held her hand that was on his chest.

The raven haired girl groaned slightly as she cracked open her eyes. Even though her body felt sore all over, a small smile still made it's way to her face as well as a blush as her golden orbs took in the person that she woke up next to.

She raised her body and propped it up on her elbow before she began tracing his jaw. Surely enough, a small smile made it's way to Kaiyo's face as he felt Azula's fingertips run across his skin.

"Someone's curious this morning," Kaiyo's raspy morning voice graced her ears as he still hadn't opened his eyes.

Azula stifled a laugh before pressing a small kiss on his scarred chest, "I couldn't help it."

Kaiyo gave a low chuckle, "I'm sure," he released a small groan before cracking his eyes open.

Azula's heartbeat picked up as she was finally graced with his ocean blue eyes. He smirked at her, "Mornimg..."

"Morning," Azula smirked back and raised a brow before giving him a small peck.

Kaiyo groaned in satisfaction at the presence of her plump lips, "If this is how you're greet me every morning," he rolled them over so he was now on top, "I could get used to it."

Azula giggled as he nuzzled his face into her neck began playfully placing tiny bites on her skin.

She held his neck, "Easy there boy, I'm still sore from last night."

Kaiyo released a breath of amusement as he simply laid his head on her chest and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist.

"I'm fine with just lying next to you," Kaiyo hummed as he made himself comfortable.

Azula rolled her eyes but still played with his white lockes of hair by twirling them around her index finger.

"Kaiyo," she sang lightly and the white haired teen groaned, trying to get back to sleep, "You're supposed to be training with the kids today..."

Kaiyo groaned again, "They can train without me..."

Azula chuckled before hugging his head closer to her exposed chest, "You do know what tomorrow is, right?"

At this Kaiyo opened his eyes again, "Yeah..."

Azula's face turned into a frown when she felt him sigh against her skin, "What's wrong?"

Kaiyo kissed the valley between her breasts, "Nothing...it's just...tomorrow the kids and I'll have to--"

"Oh," Azula suddenly remembered as well, "...Right..."

Kaiyo raised his himself again and stared down at the raven haired girl with sad eyes, "Azula, I want something from this...I do, but Aang and the others...I have to--"

Azula cut him off by placing a hand on his cheek, Kaiyo closed his eyes and leaned into her touch, she smiled, "I know...just...hold me...let me have you while I can..."

The White Wolf grinned, "I can do better than that..."

He began trailing tiny kisses on Azula's skin as moved south, Azula moaned slightly, "K-Kaiyo..."

He was at her waist at this point when suddenly there was a knock on his door. Azula's eyes snapped open and she instantly closed her legs and looked towards the door.