Chapter 27. The Lovely Meet!

First of all I know I didn't updated yesterday and I'm really sorry for that. I always give regular updates but yesterday was just an exception and I'm sorry for that.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Fuck butterflies,
I feel the whole zoo when I'm with you.

Nandini's P.O.V

Finally we reached India after a long 10 hours flight. Me and Darling had decided that I will go and meet Manik at his office first and then everyone will meet at Fab5 house. As expected he didn't came to airport to receive us. My Monster is really angry. We all bid bye and I quickly went to my apartment. I went to the kitchen to prepare food for Manik.

Once I was done with the cooking, I went to my room to change.

I came out of my room

I came out of my room. I quickly took the food I prepared for him and drove to his office. I reached his office. Everyone saw me and bowed their head to me, off course because of my last visit to his office. That monster clearly stated that nobody can stop me from meeting him. I was about to go to the receptionist when a girl approached me.

 I was about to go to the receptionist when a girl approached me

"Nandini Ma'am?" She asked in a polite voice.

I nodded.

"You want to meet Manik Sir na. I am Sheena, his P.A. He is in a meeting right now. I'll just inform him that you're here." She said very softly. I'm already liking this girl.

"No please! He's in a meeting na, don't disturb him. I'll just wait in his cabin and please don't tell him about my arrival." I said politely.

"Sure ma'am. As you say. Come I'll walk you to his cabin." She said.

I nodded and we started walking. We reached his cabin. She smiled at me and left from there. I entered inside. This is the place where our story started. This place has brought us together. I sat on the couch and started surfing through my phone.