Chapter 39. Surprise Party?

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Don't rush something you want to last forever.

Manik's P.O.V

"Okay so it's done! Abhi you'll look after the catering. Dhruv you'll look after the decors. Alya you'll look after the invitations and the guest list. Mukti you'll look after the venue and Navya you'll keep her busy!" I said to everyone.

Wondering what are we discussing? Then let me explain you. Currently we all are at my place and we are discussing about the surprise birthday party for my princess. Yes her birthday is after 2 days!

"And what will I do?" Cabir asked me.

"You'll help me." I said.

"In what?" He asked.

"You'll get to know!" I said.

"Aisa kya kaam hai Manik?" Mukti asked narrowing her eyes.

"Guys I said na you'll get to know soon. Jo bhi hai tum log khush ho hoge usse!" I said assuring them.

"Okay!" Everyone said.

"Guys to ab sab apne apne kaam par lag jao and vaisa hi karna jaisa maine bataya hai! And Bire come we have to do a lot of work!" I said and everyone nodded and then me and cabir left from there.

Me and Cabir left to my room. There I told him everything what I want him to do! He was more than happy! Then we both started doing our work.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nandini's P.O.V

I was sitting in my cabin and sipping my black coffee. Tomorrow is my birthday. From past 11 years I'm not celebrating my birthday. Everyone knows this. So obviously this time also nobody would do anything for my birthday. But the strange thing is this year I want to celebrate my birthday. Every year I remember momma and dadda and cry on my birthday but this year I won't cry because I know they won't like it. Manik explained me that momma and dadda would never want to see me cry. They would be so sad to see me cry on my birthday every year and not celebrating the way they did. I really want to celebrate my birthday like old times. Cake cutting with family at 12am and then roaming all the day and then party till the next day starts. I had told Manik once how momma and dadda used to celebrate my birthday and he really liked the idea of celebrating the whole day.

My thoughts were broken by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said in a professional tone.

The door opened and Navu came inside. Navu?? Why is she here? I mean I'm happy to see her here but it's very rare that she visits me in my office. Among all my friends only Manik comes to my office frequently. And sometimes Darling too.