Chapter 61. The Pool Romance!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

He asked 'What do you love the most?'
'Being yours!' She replied with a smile.

Manik's P.O.V

We all boys were hiding in the corner and looking at the girls. But my smile dropped when I noticed that there were Strippers too in their party and that too they were just buzzing around my princess. My blood boiled when I saw them touching her unnecessarily and then pretending to be just dancing. I can easily tell by the look on her face that she was very uncomfortable and maybe scared too.

In a swift I walked to the girls, without caring that I'm spoiling their party, I snaked my arms on my princess's waist from back. She almost jumped with the sudden touch.

"Shh relax! It's me." I cooed in her ear and pecked it.

Her stiffened body instantly relaxed.

"Manik." She whispered my name as a prayer.

And the next I knew she turned around and hugged me as tight as possible. She just kept snuggling in my chest while I kept rubbing her back and caressing her hairs. This shows that she was really scared. No one has still realized that I've barged in their party.

"It's okay baby! Me aagaya hu na. Relax now!" I consoled my baby.

Just then I noticed that one of the Strippers was again going to touch my princess. How dare he even think of doing that when I'm with her? How dare he?

"Stay away you bastard!" I shouted on top of my voice.

Listening to my shout all stopped dancing. The girls frowned seeing me there. Cabir, Dhruv and Abhi too came there.

"Guys what are you all doing here?" Mukti asked.

"First tell me what are these Strippers doing here?" I asked trying my best to be calm and Nandini who was still hugging me and was rubbing my back was calming me to an extent.

"Soha brought them with her." Alya said.

I knew it!

This girl Soha will never improve. How dare she? Even after getting rejected by me she still has the guts to humiliate my girl. I looked at Soha and found her extremely scared face. I glared her hard.

"Manik hua kya hai?" Navya asked.

I looked at three Strippers.

"Get lost you three!" I shouted and the three went from there being scared of my anger.

"Manik why did you sent them? They were dancing with us." That bitch Soha had the guts to say that.

"Shut the fuck up! Dare you utter a single word from that filthy mouth of yours. How can you stoop so low? You brought that Strippers with you so that they can get touchy with Nandini and can humiliate her. Right?" I gritted my teeth.

Her eyes widen as her stupid plan was now exposed to everyone.

"You know what just get lost from here and don't you dare come near my princess again or else you will face my worst side. Trust me I'll show the hell if you even think of hurting my love again!" I sneered and she left.