Chapter 67. The Vulnerable Nandini!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Only when diverse perspectives are included, respected and valued can we start to get the full picture of the world.

Nandini reached Malhotra Empire in a very dishevelled state. Her hairs were messy, wrist bleeding, eyes shouting pain and longing to see that one most important person of her life. As soon as she got off her car, she ran to the building. She entered inside and started moving towards Manik's cabin. Sheena approached her.

"Good afternoon ma'am." Sheena said cheerfully.

"Where's Manik?" Came Nandini's reply which was very unlike her.

She was the one who would always be polite to everyone and greet them properly but currently her state of mind wasn't allowing her any of this thing. The only thing which she want right now was her Manik.

"Sir is in his cabin. A meeting is going on." Sheena replied.

But Nandini didn't heard the second part. She just heard the first part that Manik is in his cabin and she increased her pace. Sheena followed her. Sheena tried to stop her but Nandini was also adamant to meet her man. She reached his cabin and open the door with a bang.

Manik's P.O.V

I was in my cabin. In front of me Mr.Gupta was sitting. We were discussing regarding an upcoming project. It was an important meeting. But suddenly someone barged in my cabin without my permission. Who the fuck has this much guts.

"Who the hell-" I stopped abruptly seeing the person standing on the door.

"Princess?" I whispered in the lowest of my vocals and stood up from my seat.

I was shocked would be an understatement. First of all, I told her to rest but she is here. Secondly, her this state is scaring me. Messed up hairs, pain and frustration clearly visible on her face and longing in her eyes for me. And thirdly, the most shocking thing was she was wearing the same shorts and t-shirt from morning. And as much as I know my princess never wears shorts in office. This all is telling that something terrible has happened and I'm scared to know what.

"Mr.Gupta we will continue this meeting later. You can leave." I said to the man sitting in front of me but my eyes never left those in which I can even drown.

"What? Mr.Malhotra how can you just ask me to leave?" That man had the guts to say that.

"Mr.Gupta I said we will continue this later. Currently I have something more important to handle. So kindly leave." I gritted my teeth this time. Still my eyes were fixed on my girl.

Here my world was shattering seeing my baby like this and this bloody man was not ready to leave.

"But Mr.Malhotra you-" This time it was too much for me so I shouted.

"Mr.Gupta I said leave. Leave before I lose my patience." I shouted this time looking at him and who can handle The Manik Malhotra's anger except for the girl standing in this cabin. Gupta literally ran out of the cabin.

As soon as he left, I called my baby.

"Princess!" I called in the softest tone possible.

I opened my arms and next I knew she ran to me and crashed in my arms. I hugged her tightly and then she started crying. Crying like anything. As if she was just waiting for me to engulf her in my arms and let her cry. But the way she was crying was really scaring the shit out of me. In morning when I left she was so damn happy but now what just happened that she is this vulnerable. I stroked her hairs and rubber her back.