A/N

Hii everyone!

It's been so long I've updated.

But the thing is guys that I cannot update any chapter now. I am too busy with my life. I have a business to handle, I have my exams in next 15 days... so I have too much on my plate and also I am in a writer's block where I cannot think of writing the next chapter and I don't have any idea what should I write next.

And I know many of you are waiting for me to update and this story is really close to my heart. I don't want to drop this in between and shatter your hearts as well as mine. So this is an open offer to each and everyone reading this if anyone of you want to contribute and complete the story then you are most welcome to directly message me and have a conversation with me. The plot will be completely yours just tell me once what will be the update and if there will be some specific scenes which you want to put in the story. I will update the story with your plot and your writing and everything. Also I will give you the full credit of the thing. Just it will need my approval first.

It will be up to you how many chapters you want and how you want the story to proceed... I will just copy paste and update it here with proper credits.