Chapter 70. The Surprising Boyfriend!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

It was early morning around 6. Manik and Nandini were sleeping in their room's balcony cuddling to each other. Nandini was lying completely on Manik and Manik had protectively held her from her bare waist.

 Nandini was lying completely on Manik and Manik had protectively held her from her bare waist

Manik was the first one to wake up because of the sunlight. He opened his eyes and saw his princess having frowns on her forehead because of the sunlight. He chuckled and put his hand in front of her face that now the sunlight was not falling on her face. She relaxed and again slept peacefully but Manik had some evil plans in his mind. He again removed his hand and again the sunlight fell on her face. She again frowned. Manik was enjoying the cute faces of his girlfriend. He kept doing this act for few minutes. Finally being fed up with his teasing she opened her eyes. She looked at him with narrowed eyes while he smiled brightly looking at her. She made an angry pout. He raised his eyebrows.

"Monster!" She mumbled and sat on his stomach and started hitting his chest.

He started laughing seeing her efforts to beat him with her tiny hands. After sometime he held her hands and kissed them. She glared him. He looked at her with puppy face.

"Sorry na yrr." He said pouting cutely.

Seeing that cute pout her anger instantly vanished. She took his hands and kissed them.

 She took his hands and kissed them

He smiled brightly seeing that.

"Good morning princess." He said softly.

"Good morning Manik." She too replied and smiled brightly.

He pecked her lips.

"Let's workout together. What say?" He asked and she nodded smiling.

She got up from him and quickly went to the washroom. He laughed at her cute antics. He got up and called someone.