Chapter 65. Two Body One Soul!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Her inner thighs begged for a kiss,
My tongue made it rain.

Manik was driving the car smiling like a fool. He was returning home from his office. He was just imagining how beautiful his princess would be looking. He reached Malhotra Mansion and quickly went inside. He reached his room and saw the door closed. He saw a note stuck on it.

Hey Baby!
Welcome home. I know you want to see me but I know my boyfriend worked really hard in the office so he needs some pampering. So please go to the other room and pamper yourself.

Love you!
Princess.

He smiled brightly after reading it. He quickly turned and went to the other room. As he was about to enter the room, he saw something stuck on the door.

 As he was about to enter the room, he saw something stuck on the door

He smiled wholeheartedly and entered inside. As he entered inside he saw his clothes kept neatly on the bed. There was a note too.

Take a peaceful bath and relax yourself. Then wear the cloth I've kept for you. I know you look handsome in whatever you wear but you'll look even more handsome in that shirt. I got it for you on my birthday and wanted to gift you on your birthday but thought that today will be more appropriate for it. And yaa please don't take too much time. I'm waiting in the garden.

Love you!

He went inside the washroom to have a bath. As he entered inside his eyes widen but soon a smile crept on his lips.

The whole washroom was decorated with scented candles and rose petals

The whole washroom was decorated with scented candles and rose petals. He loved the arrangements his girl did for him. He quickly took a bath and came out. He wore the clothes Nandini kept for him and gelled his hairs. He applied his cologne which also happens to be Nandini's weakness. After 25 minutes he was completely ready.