Chapter 17. The Special Friend!

Presenting you all with Chapter 17.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

Manik was continuously ringing the bell of Cabir's house from past 10 minutes.

"Kaha hai yeh joker?" He said to himself.

Then the door opened. Cabir was smiling on the other side.

"Hii! Tu yahan?" He asked Manik.

"Andar aa na." He added.

Manik entered inside and settled on the couch.

"Mai 10 minutes se bell baja raha tha. Kaha tha tu?" Manik asked him.

"Are I was here only. It's just that I was having my lunch." Cabir said simply.

"What?? Are you crazy? Mai kabse bell baja raha tha. You could have opened the gate first." Manik said getting agitated.

"What crazy? Khane ke beech me nahi uthate. Don't you know?" Cabir said as a matter of fact.

"You're impossible Biraa!" Manik said making an irritated face.

"Achha yeh sab chhod. I need to tell you something." Manik said seriously.

"Haa bol" Cabir said.

"Nandini blushed." Manik said slowly.

"So what? She's a girl and girls blush karti hai." Cabir said drinking water.

"No I mean she blushed for me." Manik said impatiently.

Cabir spitted the water he was drinking and started coughing vigorously. Manik patted his back. After sometime when Cabir composed himself, he shouted like a maniac.

"Whatttttt???????? Sweetheart, meri sweetheart, Nandini Singhania blushed for you? Cabir said with a horrible shocking face.

"Off course she blushed for me. Tu kehna kya chahta hai ki vo mere liye blush nahi kar sakti?" Manik asked being offended.

"Are matlab tum dono to bass friends the na so how can she blush for you?" Cabir said as a matter of fact.

Then Manik explained him everything. From the talk in her office to her blushing.

"That's a level up dude. I'm happy for you!" Cabir said with a smile.

"Thankyou. But now tell me what should I do next?" Manik asked him.

"See Manik, I guess abhi tujhe rush nahi karna chahiye. Bohot mushkil se sweetheart tujhse thoda open hone lagi hai. I guess you should just go with the flow. Let things take their own time. You just keep doing these small small things. You know Manik sweetheart aisi ladki hai jo choti choti cheezo me khushi dhund leti hai. Agar tu use koi bade restaurant lejayega to vo itni khush nahi hogi jitni vo tab hogi jab tu uske sath street food khayega. She is a simple girl Manik." Cabir said.