Chapter 66. The Romantic Morning!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I could have every single inch of your body pressed tight against mine and still I'd say
"pull me closer"

Manik's P.O.V

I opened my eyes in the morning. Because of the bright sunlight, I again closed my eyes. I open it again after 2 seconds slowly and got adjusted with the light. As I opened my eyes, I felt something pressed against my chest. Something really soft. I slowly looked down and found my baby sleeping completely on me. She looks so cute while sleeping too. But wait a minute. Damnnnnn! She is.......naked! Yes. She is completely naked and I'm shirtless too. Shitt! Her hairs are spread all over my chest. Damn baby!!

I kept admiring her beautiful face

I kept admiring her beautiful face. Yesterday night was the most beautiful night of my life. Yesterday my baby became mine in all senses. Yesterday I not only saw her beautiful face but her beautiful body too. I was slowly caressing her hairs. I kept pecking her hairs. After about 1 hour, I thought of moving out of the bed. I slowly moved and placed her on the bed. I kissed her forehead and was about to move out of the bed when I felt someone holding my hand. I looked back and saw my princess holding my hand with half-open eyes.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho?" She asked in her morning hoarse voice.

Damn her voice sounds so sexy! And the fact that she is naked with only a thin silk sheet covering her makes the situation even more sexy.

"It's morning baby! I was just getting up." I told her.

She clinged on my arm.

"No! Don't go." She pulled me back and said cutely.

I smiled at her cute antics.

"Princess you sleep as much as you want. But let me get up baby." I said caressing her cheek.

"No. Aap kahi mat jao. Yahi raho mere pass." She said and snuggled more into me.

I so want to stay in bed with her and snuggle to her but right now the situation isn't favorable. She is in sleep so she isn't understanding but I'm toh awake na. And she snuggling to me naked is making me really hard. Also she's tired from our yesterday's jamming session. So I want to pamper her.

"Achha so you want me to stay here with you?" I asked kissing her cheeks.

"Hmm." She just hummed.

"Achha then okay. I was thinking of making you a coffee but if you don't want me to go then I won't go." I said while rolling my tongue inside my cheeks.

And as expected she immediately opened her eyes. She groaned.

"Manik aap bohot bure ho." She huffed.