Chapter 42. The Midnight Kiss!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Then one day, unexpectedly,
You meet the one who shows you how you should have been treated all along.

"There's more to it babygirl!" Manik said.

Nandini frowned.

"Ab ky-" She stopped in middle she saw Manik coming close to her.

Both of their eyes were locked. Her heart was beating with double speed. She was sure Manik could hear her heart beats. Then Manik stopped just a little away from her. He raised his one hand and pulled the only clip which was tying her hairs in a bun. Her hairs fell down like a waterfall.

"Never tie them!" He whispered in her ears and then looked in her eyes.

"You look more beautiful with open hairs love!" He said looking deep into her eyes.

And she just blushed. In return he just smiled and pinched her cheek. She pouted and turned her back on him. He chuckled and hugged her from behind. He started nuzzling in her hairs. Nandini just closed her eyes feeling him so close to her. His hands were on her waist and chin on her shoulder.

"Don't you want your birthday present?" Manik asked slowly.

"Wasn't this all enough?" She asked back.

"No! I have more and trust me you gonna love it!" Manik said and left her.

He took out something from his pocket. He slowly pushed her hairs on one side from behind. Her slender neck was visible to him. He was having hard time in controlling his desires after seeing her neck. But he distracted his mind from there and made her wear a locket. Nandini looked down when she felt something hanging in her neck.

She smiled wholeheartedly

"This will always remind you that no matter what the situation is, you will always be my princess! And when I'll be not there to protect you, this will be with you as your protector." Manik said.

Nandini turned around to face him. She cupped his cheeks.

"I love you so much Manik!" She said looking into his eyes.

He too cupped her cheeks.

"I love you more princess!" He said.

Both of them were lost in each other's eyes. Slowly and gradually both started coming closer. Both of them can hear each other's raging heart beats. Their lips were just an inch apart. Their nose was touching. Manik looked into her eyes as if asking for the final permission and in return she just came more closer. As Manik got his answer, he quickly covered the distance between them and slammed his lips with her. It was a soft kiss. There was no urgency as they both knew that now they are one. Manik was sucking her upper lip while Nandini was working on his lower lip. They kept kissing each other. After good 15 minutes both of them broke the kiss because of the need of oxygen. Both rested their foreheads together and panted hard. Nandini slowly opened her eyes to see Manik and found him already looking at her. She just hugged him and hid her face in his chest. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Let's sleep! It's late." Manik said and broke the hug.

Nandini nodded and both of them went inside. Both went to Manik's room.

"Manik how will I sleep in this gown?" Nandini pouted.

Manik smiled at her cuteness.

"Princess you don't need to worry about anything when you have me with you!" He said and showed her his wardrobe.

"This?" Nandini looked at the clothes inside with wide eyes. As there were all kind of clothes of her size.

"I bought that already for you!" He said rubbing his nape.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. She took her clothes and quickly ran to the washroom. While Manik stood there with a hand on his cheek still feeling the touch of her lips on his cheek. After sometime he came out of the shock and grinned like a fool.

After sometime Nandini came out of the washroom changed in her night dress. Till the time, Manik had also changed in the room itself.

When she came out, Manik was sitting on the couch. She frowned on seeing him seated there.

"Manik aap waha sone wale ho?" She asked him.

"Yeah!" He said plainly.

"Why?" She asked.

"What why? You sleep on the bed and I'll sleep here!" He said.

"Manik do you even realize your height is too much for that small couch!" She said and chuckled.

"I'll manage! You sleep." He said and was about to lie down when she walked to him.

She held his hand and started moving towards the bed.

"Princess what are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing! We both are sleeping on the bed." She said.

"No princess it's okay! I'll sleep on the couch." He said.

"When I'm not having any problem that why are you having? Aur vaise bhi it's not the first time we are sleeping together. So shut up and sleep on the bed now!" She said the last line sternly.

And Manik like a obedient child lied on the bed. She smiled and lied beside him. In a swift she was pulled in his arms and now she was lying on him. She smiled and snuggled more in his chest. Suddenly Nandini remembered something.

"Manik!" She said slowly.

"Hmm!" He replied caressing her hair.

"Where were you during the time when we all came to the party?" She asked.

He chuckled.

"Princess who do you think brought you to the party venue?" He asked.

"Mu- wait! I was right. I was feeling that you were there in the car and I even asked Mukku but she said only we girls are there. Why didn't you said something haa?" She said and hit him playfully on his chest.

He started laughing.

"It was a surprise na baby!" He said.

She felt butterflies in her stomach when he said her baby. She just smiled and kissed him just above his heart.

"Good night Manik!" She said.

"Good night princess!" He said and tightened his grip around her.

The night ended on a happy note for everyone and specially for our Manan.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Words: 1036

Thankyou!
Lots of love❤
Dhruvi.