Chapter 12. The New House!

Falling for you wasn't falling at all,It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing that you're home

It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing that you're home.

Next 5 days went good. Both Manik and Nandini were now friends. They used to talk on phone and chat. Manik wanted to meet Nandini many times but she was not free as the main touch up was going on in the house. They decided to meet on the day when Nandini will show the house to everyone.

It was the day. Nandini was damn excited and nervous to show the house to everyone. It was the first high class project of her career and she had done a lot of hard work for this project.

Nandini woke up and sent a message on their group.

Me: Hey guys! So is everyone ready to see your newly designed house?

Diva: Off course babe.

Mukku: I'm so excited!

Dhruv: Super ready.

Darling: My sweetheart always ready.

Navu: Hum to pehle din se hi pagal ho rahe the ghar dekhne ke liye.

Me: So everyone be there at 10.

Nandini's P.O.V

I was reading everybody's messages when a personal message popped in.

Manik: Hey champ, I know you're nervous. Don't be. We all know how talented you are. Don't take stress and please have your breakfast because lunch we all will have together. All the best😃

Me: Thankyou so much Manik. This was exactly what I needed right now. I was damn nervous. But not anymore. You're the best.

Manik: Always there for you. Okay see you at the house. Bye.

Me: Bye.

It felt so good to talk to all of them and specially him. Manik. It feels great to talk to him. Today will be the first time we will meet after being friends. I'm so excited. I just hope all of them like the house.

I got ready and had my breakfast and then left for Fab5 house.